Unpopular opinions:
>Dr Who is a bad show
>BvS is terrible
>The Wii U is underrated
>Trump and Hillary are BOTH fucking terrible
>MLP is a good show, the community for the most part is bad
>AJ is best pone
>Talking Tom TAS is actually good
>This current generation of people (Y and Z) are the worst people to even consider having children (myself included)
>Dragon ball Z is a terrible and shitty anime
>Dogs are naturally smarter than cats but cats are still pretty cool
>Furries are alright, it's the internet that made them the worst thing, not irl, blame the internet vs IRL
>anime cons are the worst, if you like the idea of meeting other beta losers, join them
>Almost all woman are attention seeking whore
>all men are just savage pigs who want to fuck everything that walks
>Teenagers today are pussies and can't back their words up.

"Furries are alright, it's the internet that made them the worst thing"

top kekd

All furries I've met IRL are pretty chill and actually don't care if you like it or not and most of the time they just keep it to themselves.

Suicide Squad is fucking terrible and anyone over the age of 18 that thinks it's good should never go to the movie theater ever again.

Child of mine.... You are under the age of 30 and single.

Just because you can post shit, doesn't mean you should.

this is what I've heard so far

Damn! you're a genius! I bet you're at 30 and single!

I'm 24 thank you for asking

Based on opinion.

>my life has changed for the better

>tell me more how all your cinematography and script writings have taken the silver screen by storm...

>this current Generation Y and z are the "worst people"
Wow you've never met a lot of people then, the only reason you would think this,is if your some kinda idiot that can't make friends, just throwing everyone into a pile and pissing on them is stupid, that's why this opinion is unpopular, you've never met me before yet you think you know everyone, grow up

You're one of the few then user. Yes, I have met a good bit of both sides. But there's a reason why I only have 45 friends on facebooks. For the most part, most of them are retards who have no idea how to life. But I also blame X gen for this cause they fucked us over in general.

BUT you are one of the few, I figured most people on Sup Forums aren't THAT retarded, you had to of found the site some how, showing you're not a complete idiot.

You are**

ok

>the wii u is underrated
No shit not many people have bought them due to the lack of triple A games
>the mlp show
It's shit, it's made for children and looks like shit
>mlp community
I agree the community is just as bad as any fandom like fucking sonic and many others
>dragon ball z isn't good
This I disagree with, but I will agree it's not for everyone
>all men and women
Not all men and women are like that what are you a feminist who can't speak to anyone due to radical believes? Fuck off beta fag
>teenagers
Your wrong about this as well, not everyone is the same, I hope someone taught you that
>furries are good people
Anyone can be a good person you just have too meet them first but I will say that it's hypocritical to say anime cons are beta when they have beta cons themselfs

Figured a simple response would come from a simple mind.

Typical millennial ....

We could seriously become great friends from what you just fucking said.

Common sense is not a common virtue. Lol

>I'm Wrong
LOL welcome to opinions friendo

Are Betacons a thing? I want to see this

>MLP is shit
I bet you've never actually sat down and watched the show at all.

o...k

This is why then man, don't base your opinions on retarded Facebook people, base them on real relationships, everyone can be bad and the past is the same as the present, their has always been shit people in this world, even more prevalent back then, it's gotten better, I'm sorry for calling you shit, and the reason I know this is just look at murder rates from way in the past and now, I've studied history and it looks like it's a bit better, some people are assholes just don't let them ruin all of humanity for you, you don't wanna isolate yourself, here for anyone that wants to talk and discuss things or if you just want me to be here I will: kik:gameover169

Your wrong on many things but the term "beta cons" would be great for naming these stupid fur cons and mlp cons and fucking anime cons I think the anime cons aren't the most beta outta the weird cons you see regularly
And just because I said your wrong doesn't mean it's an opinion, I hope you learned that at school, I'm fucking 20 going on 21 and I know a ton of shit about life and how hard it can be, don't get mad at me because of your stupid statements and them being false
And yes I've seen the show, watched a few different episodes and thought it wasn't good

Here
5 different episodes, I gave it a chance and didn't like it

Oh no, I'm not saying I based them off of facebook, I'm saying I only add people I know IRL to my facebook, internet friends to a degree are an exception SOMETIMES

I agree with you. But heres the deal:
I'm a 24 year old nerd, I hate most "normies" and what normies do. I can only stand to be around nerdy places like comic book store and hobby shops. I don't not want to be around people, I just hate how incredibly stupid people are and not want to at least try to learn new things. I don't mind admitting I'm not that bright sometimes but still I'm always willing to learn

This user deleted it
>It's shit, it's made for children and looks like shit
Can you tell me why you think its shit? What season did you watch and what
episode?

I bet that he's never actually never watched it

Wow user you went into depth that was very unnecessary. good for you. You get some things I do not. I wish I was as cool as you user. Gosh golly

-never watched dr who
-wtf is bvs
-my brother has a wii u he likes it. I dont
-they are both terrible
-mlp is cancer
-next 3 idgaf
-dbz blows dick
-dogs are dope
-furries are cancer
-anime is cool never went to a con idek
-most human beings in general are attention seeking
-some men are
-teens talk a lot of shit

>BvS Batman v Superman

Calm yourself, just because you can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend (cause ops a faggot) doesn't mean you have to piss on everyone, let alone you being beta and a loser doesn't mean everyone's a bad person, you are just socially "retarded" it doesn't matter how old you are, you are acting like a spoiled child
>telling you why it's shit
The voice acting isn't great and the animation is terrible, the plot itself is total garbage and of corse this is all because it's for children, yet again proving yourself a child
>going into depth
Of course I would go into depth when I see a butthurt cancerous faggot that should an hero fuck off
>chasing after bate
I knew all along that this was bate but..I wanted to have a little fun, debates are fun and so is making a idiot see his errors, I know that nobody's perfect and won't judge you for what you said, I'm trying to help you, but hey go down this path and isolate yourself for your radical views and end up offing yourself later, life can be cruel but it is all about how you go about it

>Unpopular opinion thread
>All the general consensus

Can't disagree with anything OP.

>everyone's a bad person
I never said that, i said that a decent amt you dumbass
>MLP
OK I'm fine with this
Dude, you are seriously mad, calm your tits, no one in this thread is as mad at you.

>consensus
people on Sup Forums hate bronies and furries for the most part

>heavy metal is dead
>dubstep is dead too
>american comedy is objectively better than british comedy (am britfag, my mates hate me for acknowledging this one)
>anime is overwhelmingly shit, with very few notable acceptions
>league of legends is the ADHD 13 year old version of PC gaming

ironically, I have very bad ADHD at 24 and I can't stand LoL

>anime is over all bad
I would say look for the shorter animus out there, the few that are like between 24-50 eps. Normally on going animes are shitty (Although I still watch Yugioh and Pokemon)

Check out Yugioh Season 0. It has nothing really to do with the TCG at all cept for like 4 or 5 eps and they are all spread out between the 24 eps

but if not Thought I'd say it at least

>Dr. Who

Seriously, what is up with peoples obsession with this show? I sat down and watched a few episodes in order. I tried skipping to more interesting sounding ones. I tried watching the movie in theaters. None of it caught my attention.

It's just overly cheesy but not in a funny way, more like a B-side low budget way where not only the effects are low grade but they must have hired a writer for like $50 and a crumpet.

>I have very bad ADHD
Would it trigger you if i said that us aspies are better?

Nice trips

This is now a popular opinion thread
OP is a faggot
Please turn off your computer turn 360 degrees and walk away

because girls love David, that's literally it dude. "OMG DAVID TENNET IS SO CUTE xDDD"

Nah, I'm ok with it. You more than likely are very smart. But do you hate showers?

I was in Sped my entire life for it and they treated us all the same so I can say that while I was in there aspies and autistic children scare the fuck out of me.

>Unpopular opinions
>opinions
Just because an opinion is unpopular where you are doesn't mean it's not popular elsewhere.
It's subjective to be fair

Now there's a copy pasta I haven't seen in a while

>unpopular opinions
>posts very popular opinions

How are aspies scary? unless you're talking about heavily autistic children

>Homosexuality and transgenderism are okay
>Race realism is a myth, mankind hasn't been around long enough to have already diverged significantly in intellect, if there are significant general differences in intellect between races then they cannot be inherent qualities of the races themselves because these hypothetical qualities have not had time to develop
>God exists but all religions are at least a little bit wrong about him/her/them/it and if any religion were right about him/her/them/it then it wouldn't be able to spread because no one would fight for it because God hates fighting

>MLP and furries are loved on Sup Forums
In an alternate universe maybe

yeah because making a thread called "Subjective Opinions" are going tog get people's attention

I was in a school called Hooper Renwick. This is an alternative school like the GIVE center (I don't know if you have this in your state/country). People would either be sent here cause they fucked up too many times in school or they can't be in normal school. For the most part, I was just in special classes to help me focus better. But In Highschool, this is where it got REALLY bad. We had kids throwing desks, stripping naked, running around and having to be tackled down by teachers.

We had this 1 dude who was mentally 2 and ran around naked. Mother fucker was the size of shack. Couldn't really speak. Poor guy, I wish we could put a bullet in his brain.

There's this 1 guy I know. He's fucking annoying as shit. Literally has a giant crush on me. I told him to not message me on facebook till he has 40 bucks to see me. His mom basically used me as a baby sitter and I told her I can't handle it. My 2 teachers from school on my facebook told me that I shouldn't be dealing with him and to just cut all ties with them. They even agree on the money part.

damn user, you're one of the few I agree with.
I'm Agnostic for the most part. But I do believe there is a god but what he belongs to I have no idea.