>shitwasdopeyo
>Turned out to be a nightmare

>Here is the problem
>she says I'm to big for her
>solid 8inch
>just now she's sent me this picture crying
>saying she wants my body but has suggested penis reduction surgery
>pretty much half off the top

She was a virgin and wants me and only me. Get on well with her so I'm debating it. And her pussy honey tastes delicious

How do I go about it? Can I keep my helmet and foreskin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sykojuicee/status/571323343581913089
polyvore.com/acacia_brinley_pt/collection?id=4255307
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

+1 internets for you Sup Forumsro for making me laugh at the obvious bait

This is probably bullshit, but anyway:
Don't. fucking. do. it.
What's wrong with people? You don't do a surgery just because something doesn't work out immediately.
Woman can push babies through their pussy, she'll get used to a dick that isn't freakishly large(8 inch is big, but not freakish).
I'm also to big for my gf, you just have to be a bit more gentle, especially at first, and you'll both be fine.
If she's still demanding that, leave her. To be honest, that's just not the thing you should demand from anyone to begin with, so I'd be really, really cautios about her.

if she wants a person just because of the way he looks, you go ahead and keep her, you're both garbage anyway.

This same bullshit was posted yesterday.

Go fuck yourself in the eye.

How about you don't force it all the way in.

t. user with large cock.

oh and 5/10 bait making me reply, gtfo

Not bullshit mate.

I think she's the 1 you know? Plus the poon is amazing. She says we can be together till we're old and grey if I wasn't so huge. She's unsure and I think I'd do anything to keep her.

I came here to ask because I know a lot of trap lovers know the surgery process

you should do it.....its only whats best for your girl and you. You should also have your testicles removed as well while your at it.

>probably bullshit
>bullshit

>19 years
>thinks he has met >the one
oh my sweet summer child

That said, she doesn't need to complain, the digestive tract is twenty to thirty feet long. Just saying.

Holy shit user are you me?!

how about instead of you shortening your penis, she widens her vagina with some fisting action.

user volunteering his services, here.

Sup Forums, a website of hypotheticals

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I suggested but sex but even though she was as tight and a clenched fist she enjoyed that part. With her being a virgin I thought his was the case to.

But she has said it's the length. It was hitting her insides. I wasn't being gentle about it. Nor was she when she rode me

anal

OH LOOK ITS THIS COPYPASTA AGAIN

Humble brag and b8 rolled into one.

-10 Internets for you loser.

Aside from that:
Really, just try to be more gentle. Guys with big dicks survived and had kids before there was penis surgery.
Of course you think she is the one, you're 19, every 19 year old thinks that.
Also, doing *everything* to keep someone is the very best way to lose that someone.

OP here. If I get some good advice il post her 18 year old virgin pussy

So in short she's saying "I'm too lazy to be gentle, you have to do a fucking surgery for me".

Wow, that sounds like a class 1 girl, you absolutely have to keep her.

Get fucked with your bullshit OP

twitter.com/sykojuicee/status/571323343581913089

polyvore.com/acacia_brinley_pt/collection?id=4255307

> just now she sent me this picture crying

Sure

Gayest fucking thread ive ever seen on here
Anyone who responded should be banned

everything about this thread is so fake, the laws of reality are dissolving into diarrhea shit as we speak.
she's not crying
it always hurts for virgins
your not 8 inches
shell get used to it
you're a fucking retard beating your meat to guys giving sentimental advice about your dick
you're literally the gayest gay that ever sucked on a peen.
go wack your willy in a cp thread

I remember when I was 19 and thought I met the one it lasted 6 months

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You responded to it

and it's goodbye OP

>manlet
>"9/10 myself"
Choose one faggot

years
>>thinks he has met >the one
>oh my sweet summer child
happens tho, my parents met around that age

>your not 8 inches
>implying there arent actually people with 8 inch penises
source: muh dick

pobre boludo estupido infeliz

I think you need to have a sit down and talk it through with her. Surgery isn't the option you need to take. You can try other positions and such. If she loves you then she will see this to. I struggled with being to small for my gf. But i do oral now to make her cum. I find it hard to feel when I'm in her so she returns the favour and sucks me off.
We don't really have sex anymore just a lot of 69ers. Which we are both good with. Been together now for 6 years

What the actual fuck

ive been with mine 26 yrs and trust me big or small it always takes getting used to and no matter what you will eventually hit a point were you will need outside sources to help you stimulate both parties life with the same woman can be great provided you take care of the little things like actually satisfying her and wether that be with your dick or tongue or fingers whatever works ;)