So I've been researching suicide methods and I think I'm set on helium inhalation...

So I've been researching suicide methods and I think I'm set on helium inhalation. I just need some source on if it really is painless. There's only been about 120 recorded attempts in the last like 20 years so. There's ALOT of failure stories online. Ranging from it just not working to some people panicking after about 15 breaths. Apparently they feel tingly and it's uncomfortable.

Most people use oven bags, but I think CPAP mask may be better. Anybody ever attempted this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXTHuQUKIwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure ok, nice dubs too

We dont really care

Not asking if you care. Asking if anybody has tried it and failed. Or if they know of any info on it.

Well then, I certantly haven't attempted suicide before

>anybody ever attempted this
If they had, they'd be dead, you fucking tard

Those helium tanks aren't pure helium, hence the failure stories.

Worked well for me.

Use nitrogen instead. It was a method used to euthanize cattle back in the day. No pain, just a blackout and aslept death

Why don't you just ask the people that already committed suicide if it was painless?

If you are going to kill your self, don't be such a pussy (you actually are a coward thinking in suicide)

I've accepted this.

>80% helium
>20% oxygen

it won't work
you'll just have a big fucking migraine of fuck up your brain

Shot in the neck,the painless and fastest way,seriously,OP

Clearly not if you read the rest of the post dumb fuck and the fact that it doesn't work all the time

I don't have a gun and I just lost the right to buy one.

Tried it, worked well for me. Died almost instantly.

Why?

Stole a gun

I beat my ex fiance.

It's effective. Think twice, it's really the last solution.

Kill your ex

I'd rather let her live and kill myself just to hurt her.

Here man have this be happy go fuck yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=tXTHuQUKIwo

cuck

Its important that if you first pass out, you keep breethink in helium, so a mask should work. If it doesn't, you'll have a fucked up brain. Worth a try?

Welp Sup Forums was the wrong place to ask.

I tried it and it worked!