I need your help guys

I need your help guys.
My mother has been abusing me for years, although as i got older it shifted more towards psychological abuse.
This weak she had to sign something so i could follow a college but she refused. And today I finally snapped, I beat her to a pulp and cut her up, she used all her energy in the fight, she is still alive and lying on the floor crying and breathing loudly, I spit on her and also screamed at her so I think the neigbours noticed. What do I do now? Please help

Post pics with timestamp.

Post any evidence or fuck off ?

>this weak
>OP = this weak

NICE.

I wont post any evidence you faggots, all i need is some advice, ive been laughin my ass off the last 10 minutes because i have no fucking clue whats next

My nig, your about to get Sup Forums on the news again

Kill self, then kill her

Roll her onto a large blanket or tarp if you have one. Pull her into a room that is centralized in your dwelling. Fuck the shit out of her and come in her ass. Make sure she knows it is you make her taste your shitty dick. After you finish shave her head and lock her in a crate for dogs. Rinse her with a hose or shower nozzle and repeat the process until she respects you or dies. Fuck that shit OP you the man now, make sure she knows it.

Problem is, I care about my own live and want to outlive it somewhere, maybe kill some people that deserve it, I dont want to go out yet. And I wont kill her because I know that letting her live will hurt her more. She used to always she she wanted to die when I was young because of me

Just got a paper cut from this edge

I dont want to fuck that stank puss and Im pretty sure she "respects" me now

You're fucked OP. Nothing you can do to avoid getting in trouble with the popo for beating the shit out of her. Unless you hang yourself, of course.

Sorry for my cancerous typing my hands are shaking and I am on a phone

Mommy wouldn't make you tendies or nugnugs huh? Well get the only true brand of NEET justice that you know how..... microwave one of your hot pockets and don't let it cool before forcing her to eat the entire thing

Finish the job and get rid of the body.

I can tell by how you shirk that you didnt beat her and wouldnt rape anybody. You are a casual OP and faggot for not taking that "stank puss" and making it your fuck toy as she dies. At least fuck her once she's dead, if you don't you will regret it.

You're not a criminal mastermind, you'll get caught eventually.
Call the police yourself, and explain to a psychologist what she had done to you. Both will significantly lighten the legal consequences.

How fucked up is she physically?
Will she even sue you?
Do you have a money, at least for a few weeks?

This is terrible b8

No I wont rape nobody, because im not interested in sex. And I dont care what you think I just need some serious advice.
Also update she tried to crawl to the phone to call the police but Ive destroyed the phone and knocked her back down. She wanted to cry help but her voice is too soft. For some reason my hands cant stop shaking and I cant stop grinning

Ask her if she's gonna sign the thing.

First of all stop beating her you dumb cunt.... then start putting things in your ass and wear girls clothes, like you want to in the bottom of your heart.

That sounds reasonable. Thank you.

I dont know how fucked up she is. She is a fairly strong woman and she did not want to give up, so i just kept hitting her and hitting her it seemed forever, when she was down I cut her arms and body.
This isnt any bait but I dont care if you dont believe me

I like how OP is a casual because he won't rape his dying mother.

get baited you faggots

I just did and she said yes

Tell her you're sorry, but it's kinda her fault.

Make her sign and post for proof

I promised myself a few weeks ago that I wont ever say sorry to her again, she should be fucking sorry

make her hold up a timestamp, finger her from me thx

Well if you want to end up in a jail you can continue to beat her.
Or you can try to get the best out of the situation.

This

You have crossed the line fag. Realize you now exist on that side and there isn't going back. Follow my first advice, I am not an edgelord, just somebody who appreciates a good violent struggle between people. Wrap her up or put her on sonething you can drag. Take her somewhere she can scream and scream until she gives up. At this point I would rape but hey you are a faggot and dont know pussy if you had it injured and crying in the next room. Anyway, work on getting that bitch neutralized, you do plan on killing her right? Well do it and make sure you do it quick because you are a bitch and think too much. I would recommend strangle but you do what you want. Dont use a gun, dont use a weapon. Damn I would love to be you right now. I would fuck her so fucking hard. Im diamonds just walking through this in my mind.

Not that I believe you, but this would be the point where the killer has made up his subconcious mind to commit the murder. However much it may be abhorrent to him, however grave the consequences, this is the point where all of that gets fucked out the window.

rape her now dummy, then post a pic of the cumshot in her mouth. duh.

fake until timestamp proves otherwise, it cant be that hard, you obviously have a fucking phone. faggot

Owtheedge.png

>I am not an edgelord

Ok, you seem a little deranged. I'd suggest you call an ambulance and the police and get help.
I mean dude you should know that it's not normal to cut your mother and rum around laughing like a motherfucker for 10 mins... you should really stop acting like a child and grow the fuck up.
>b but she didnt let me go to college buhu
Get a job then idiot.... it's not like everyone can go to college... some ppl just cant afford it and you are obviously not the smartest guy on earth so maybe something else fits you better.
>but she abused me as a child
You have probably been a stupid motherfucker as a child and she was desperate.
Dont blame your failed life on her...

>not an edgelord
>dick is diamonds from the thought of killing someone

/Thread

I think its his first time and his mom so he is shy and mind not made up. Shit. My mom is an angel but I have a plan already on what I would do if she crossed me. Lets just say that if I touch you I plan on ending you and I plan on getting away with your body.

Run fast run far. rob the house, do not come back, fool.

What is the point user? What is it you want to get out of this? Because right now you might never get out of it.

I think this is literally what I will do, just fucking run for it and live on the streets until I get some money.

Also Im not gonna fucking be a storyteller but she abused me in horrible ways, but she always got away with it. Everyone noticed something was wrong but nobody did something about it. And as for the college its not about the money shs literally wants to annoy me and see me fail. Well congratulations mom you did it, fucking happy now.

Im not deranged im not insane im not, the laughing is probably just some spastic reaction

Everybody has always thrown that at me. I am violent.I have been through prison. I am frank about it. I love the powerful feeling of taking something so valuable from someone else. Try it. Steal a purse. See how you feel. Steal a life. See how you feel. People who label me an edgelord just shy away from the fact that people like me exist and rub shoulders with you. If its easier for you to think I am a edgy 14 year old than imagine away.

you goin to prison. kill her so she can't make up things to get you in more trouble. abusive women do this.

OP here I dont care how tough you think you are im not into incest rape and im certainly not raping satan herself.

Did she refuse to give you a pepsi before the thrashing?

they'll give your mom oxycodone for her injuries. take it from her and get high on it while she cries in pain.

You guys are cheering me up lol, shes waking up as im typing brb

I think you are OP, attempting to promote the idea that having a desire to murder your mother is a normal thing that other people have too.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, just that the way you say it makes you look like a samefag.

Then at least kill her. You are a fucking casual and maybe Im thinking now deserved abuse. I know I would abuse you. Also Satan is in you and me, not in the bloodied victim you fag. Realize you are demon inflicted like myself and fucking do what you know you want to do. Choke that bitch out. Finish her. Get caught. Regret not having filled her broken body up with your seed. Your path is yours, just dont fool yourself into feeling better because incest rape is below you. Nothing is below you now but the gaping maw of hell. Take that pussy while its still warm. Get off your phone and enjoy your mother.

I am not OP. Hard to imagine there are sociopaths out there like me huh. Im not bait. I am diamonds and would love a picture of the crumpled mom. Fucked or not.

a picture of blood on the floor. a timestamp with a bloody knife. anything

You are no sociopath, you are actually a sadistic cowardly faggot. When a sociopath urges to see a beat up person, he beats up a person. He doesnt have empathy.
You enjoy to see a person in pain, because you can imagine how painful it is for the person and how desperate she is. A sociopath wouldnt even have these kind of thoughts and it would make no sense to him to look at gorepictures, because he'd feel nothing.
Sadistic ppl like you tend to be really cowardly irl and unless they are physically superior to their victim (child, woman) and dont have to faer legal concequences,they are harmless as fuck.

Normie faggot OP still hasn't posted an ounce of proof. Good bait
>/thread