Hey Sup Forumsros, i'm having a paranoid attack or at least i hope is just that...

Hey Sup Forumsros, i'm having a paranoid attack or at least i hope is just that. I think someone is trying to kill me (despite i don't really know if this is true) and i kinda hear what i wanna hear in the voice of others. My heart is going to break through my chest. Pls i need help.

why do you think someone is trying to kill you?

don't really know but the feeling started to invade my body like an hor ago, i can't barely do anything but waiting to hear voices outside my house or steps or any kind of noise

It seems that no one is trying to kill you then. These feelings are just paranoid delusions. You might want to see a doctor about it but in the short term I recommend watching animal videos or some other cute shit on youtube.

you gotta unload all your bullets into the people around you to be safe. safety first Sup Forumsro.

we are trying to kill him, but not until we drive him crazy.

that was my first idea

I could tell you who is trying to kill you and why, but the internet is monitored, so we can't discuss that kind of info here

Cassandra? lets fuck please.

you'll be fine. nobody wants to kill you

great minds think alike.

you made me laugh, tnx

tnx

Sounds like schizophrenia OP. need more details tho.

worse things have been discussed here other times

If you feel like people are planning to kill you, and you hear people talking about you, but are the only one who believes this, it could be a delusion trying to manifest. In other words, like a waking dream. Not sleeping also causes this.

what do you mean "like a waking dream"? i don't quite catch the idea

You're having a psychotic episode. Go to the hospital.

You can just kill yourself

you skitzo fuck

listen to the voices OP
they will help you find the Key that unlocks the door.
find it and you are free from the spiders

best post ever
now im a little better, tnx guys for the humour and these things