how the fuck is he mexican? hes not holding a lawn mower that i can see
>inb4 edgy edgelord

He's one of those Luis CK Mexicans.

IQ?

>2016
>still doesn't know how inb4 is used
Time for you to head over to reddit

This dude right

Edgy edgelord faggot u can't inb4 like that moron. Inb4 is used for such things as providing source material before its asked for it. Fucken stupid dumb cunt

Enough to drive and "talk". Also, enough to fuck you up.

You're thinking of the Irish matey. And the picture of the ginger "Mexican" proves it

damn he looks irish as fuck

I work construction and deal with beaners all the time
>slow witted
>slow moving
>can't be bothered to learn English
>Their "work" is always substandard and someone always ALWAYS has to go back and correct their shit
>At the port o potties at construction sites those fuckers shit chili from their fucking beaner diet
>blare their shitty accordian tex-mex music in their cars and radios
Maybe the European Mexico City Mexicans are OK, but those little browm Oompa Loompas that jump over the border are useless

#1 on obesity
well played.

Nationality =/= race

Look at how easily Velasquez beats the much bigger and stronger Lesnar

youtube.com/watch?v=-SY3sn7tG_Y

but they're not white

God shouldn't have wasted his time giving beaners and niggers brains
A spinal cord would have done the job just fine

His skin and hair does make him look Irish, but his face looks extremely Mexican to me. Look at the rest of his family, he's the only one that really looks like that. Still a proud Mexican.

beaner detected

Let stupid people be stupid. Unless you have a gas chamber, do you?

fucking beaners crack me up lol

The Irish are the best fighters

Run Mexican pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=59u2lYAG0bg

Just listen to them sing the world's greatest anthem. Prove to me there are prouder people.
>pro tip: you cant

You say that but if i recall correctly Conor McGregor just whiped one of your cholo asses while weighing 20 pounds less and being 3 inches shorter!

He's only half Mexican if I remember correctly, and he's lived in the states for the majority of his life, same as his parents. He's not Mexican.

But hey, if you like size differences, Ill refer you to my other post

Anyone who isnt a little faggot knows who he is. Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez, mexican fighter. He comes from Jalisco, where a lot of French, Irish and German DNA mixed up with Spanish and native blood.

1 year from now we will see how good Golovkin actually is

MFW the beaner national anthem isn't "La Cucaracha"

Diaz parents are of mexican and english DESCENT, born in USA. He is 100% american.

Bahahah this dude just owned the burrito nigger op

>murican making fun of other anthem
beaners are disgusting, but your anthem is worse, m8

Mexicans are afraid of Kazahks

Irish?
>Better fighters
>Harder working
>Relationship orientated
(Friends and family)
>Prouder people

Ohh dem trips of truth

Try listening to the Irish at a football game lad

Who said I was American, limey?

Im a spic and this guy is starting to annoy me. He keeps avoiding GGG and fighting guys well below his level. The worst part after every fight he says he will fight GGG even going as far as saying he would fight him right then and there, then when it comes to picking a new opponent he doesnt do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yeE__sUanI

I still don't think they compare

>Fifa has to cut the audio to prevent the audience from hearing the Mexicans yell out "puto" as it offends faggots

I am Mexican. I work with Mexicans. they're a dirty race of ignorant bastards, and they're either hard working as fuck, or really reall lazy

He is affraid, but not enough for not taking the fight. De la Hoya is the problem, he doesnt want the fight for Canelo, at least until next year. GGG has like 2 years before he moves past his prime.

He's letting Oscar whisper in his ear too much. They want to let this fight "marinate" and "build" like the May/Pac fight... Even though neither guy is on that level as far as drawing power goes. Gennady is almost 35 years old, and Goldne boy is just waiting for signs of him slowing before signing the dotted line. this is why the UFC is killing boxing at the moment.

IN B4 THE JACQUIE

/thread

it used anyway you fucking idiot

so your example is a guy that is 100% European descent...funny stuff

You can't deny that the Irish are the best craic for football though, just have a look at the shit they got up to during the 'Euros

youtube.com/watch?v=KHPcg8MeWUQ

Some eejit stood on top of the car and dented it so they started putting money in the window to pay for it then fixed it themselves

perhaps that is joke, comrade

>How can anyone else compete?
By being anything else but Mexican?

Damn, that's fucking sweet.

You may be right, that's some damn good camaraderie.

>Mexican
>Hardest working

I lost already. Wait, is this even a YLYL thread?

да comrade agreeing with you I am

Mexicans have always been known for working hard.

Why do you still try to spread the "mexicans are lazy" meme?

Just cos they're so many uneducated spics working shit jobs with shit hours doesn't mean they're hard working, they could be doing fuck all in their job and just be on the clock

>Working hard hours doesn't make you a hard worker

Noted, friend. Also, you realize those statistics take into account the hours they're not paid for, as well?

It measures on the clock time if you're going to tell me that cos spics are getting shit hours in your local McDonalds that makes them hard workers you're retarded

>Why aren't there Olympics in Mexico?

Cos anyone who can run, jump or swim is already halfway across the border

I figure gbp is trying to protect their cash cow but he is ultimately responsible for his career. I gave shit to Mayweather for ducking a prime margarito, pacquiao. Its only fair to shot on a fighter who I like but is doing the same shit.

>smallest dicks

>shit hours in your local McDonalds

Those are Mexicans in Mexico, you cunt. It looks at hours worked and wage paid, averages those together, and comes out with that number.

I'm willing to bet you never had to work for a thing in your life.

>Mexican man has the largest penis in the world
>Average in Mexico is around 5.9"
>Average in the US is 5.1"