OH Sup Forums I FUCKED UP. My mom wants to test me for diabetes and well I'm not scared about that...

OH Sup Forums I FUCKED UP. My mom wants to test me for diabetes and well I'm not scared about that. I'm scared the fact I smoked some weed yesterday just a small hoot but still thc right so if they test for diabetes will they tell my mom they found high levels of thc in my body because like a week ago I smoked like 3 grams at a party and I'm just scared they will tell my mom. What do you think Sup Forums will they tell her?

they arent testing for thc they are testing for diabetes these tests are specific dont worry my friend

How old are you? Unless your under 18 or its a job or law enforced test they cant.

God damn you fucking stoner retard.
They aren't testing for THC, they're testing for either glucose or insulin.

underage b&

Youre pretty fucked dude. Try to drink as much orange juice as possible, and maby eat a couple lemons just to be sure. If you rub the area on your skin where they insert the needle with some salt, and place a cube of ice on top of it, you might be fine.

are you like literally retarded?

Thank you guys you made me so fuckin happy and I'm 16 atm

Drink bleach

Maybe if you read books instead of smoking weed you wouldn't be so fucking incredibly stupid.

Sorry Sup Forums I didn't know I geuss i can finally smoke a blunt with my homie and ima go buy some LSD too

They'll probably find our you're half black too. Your dumb nigger.

MODS

Why the fuck would they be testing for THC if it's a diabetes test? Maybe if you weren't such a pot-smoking degenerate, you wouldn't be so fucking paranoid all the time.

Mods plz

MODS ban this underage cunt

Same fag alert

MODS

Try again newfag

Same fag smh

I test blood for a living. If the doctor didn't order a drug screen the lab won't perform one. Typically a urine specimen is used for a drug screen, but my hospital can send out a blood specimen to a reference lab for drug testing. Even if you were asked for a urine specimen that doesn't mean that they're testing for THC, routine urinalysis will identify glucose in urine which is something that happens with diabetes mellitus.

This OP. It has to be ordered, just don't make a big deal about it. Diabetes is usually a blood sugar/etc. test. They would have to order a drug screen, probably urine. It's easier.