I start

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37276219
youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ocd

no mental illness actually exists... they're all abstract... you'll never see depression or schizophrenia in real life...

Just like you'll never see Love or Sad. You'll never hold it in your hand or know how much it weights or anything tangible. Like Numbers or Letters.

but i have depression, trust me, it's nothing like sadness

Chemical imbalances with chemicals in the brain that we don't understand how it works or what the chemicals or receptors do except through trial and error...

>don't know what the balance is
>don't know what we're balancing
>somehow can determine "chemical imbalance" as though that wasnt the most abstract, vague terminology

There's a ''''chemical imbalance''''' in my hydro solution, not your brain.

There's always some faggot that just says "we just don't understand!"
I'm sure you're quite the expert in neuroscience and how biochemicals affect the brain. You just, in fact, be the world's top researcher in the subject since you can claim that we simply don't know anything about it.

ITT:
>Normalfags demean things they don't understand

so you are saying that ADHD doesn't exist?
well people with ADHD definitely act differently.

also ocd is definitely real
if you dont have it then you cannot say it is not real just because just cuz you don't see it doesn't mean that its not real

This

It may not be tangible but you can see the effects. Thus it is real. Lack of serotonin is a physical imbalance that leads to mental disorders. Like dopamine and Parkinson. So if mental illnesses arnt real then neither are any other diseases.

But you will. In fact, the majority of the time patients exhibit text book symptoms

>just because just cuz you don't see it doesn't mean that its not real

People that are drunk act differently, being drunk is not a disease, likewise being intoxicated on toxicants is not a disorder, it's being intoxicated on toxicants.
t; fluoride

Every condition exists

That's why they're conditions

I'm not even sure the comparison you're trying to make. You really are stupid aren't you?

What the fuck are you saying user

Who are you even talking to? You're really stupid, arent you?

Tell me of one example except your newfag condition

Schizophrenia

I'm talking to you, I simply forgot to quote you

Anxiety

What if your body created the very thing that made you intoxicated. Or if you were allergic to something created in your body. That would be a disease.

the person that invented adhd said it himself that the disease doesn't exist, but that the pills they give you create the disease.

That industrial-environmental chemicals that you're exposed to subtly and reliably affect behavior and cognition.

But don't point the finger at them, you leave the industrial chemicals alone. You're not going to pin liability on industry. Blame yourself, it's your fault for being genetically faulty. Here, take some more toxicant Jew drugs. Just don't blame Jews or Industry!!!! ITS YOUR FAULT. BUY OUR DRUGS GOYIM SUBMIT TO OUR CHEMICAL BUTCHERY

Your body creates histamine as a reaction to allergies. Histamine is nasty shit

What are you anxious of user?
>popping in your little safety space

I'm not anxious. You asked me to name an example, so I did.

yes this

Allergic to endogenous agents? Well, first your immune system must take a BAD CUE from a Jew vaccines, in order to program the allergic response. After that, you're fucked and will require constant 'medical attention.' Allergies [ALL ALLERGIES] are programmed via vaccines. But ask a Jew doctor and he'll tell you "we still have no concluside evidence of the cause of allergies". But boy howdy, there are plenty of immune suppressants out there for you to take each day.

No words

transexuality. fetal alcohol syndrome. feminist militance.

Just because you aren't familiar with something you can't say its not real.

Am i controlling your will to reply now?That sounds like social anxiety to me tbh

>hurr dur how dare you I'm quite comfortable being a coddled victim. Everyone feels sorry for myself, how dare you imply that my ignorance is the only thing wrong with me I"M A VICTIM!!!!! A VIIIICCCCTIIIMMM!!!! FEEELLLL SORRRRYYY FOOOORRRR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well that's nonsensical, but please do continue

sorry i have retardation have retard i dont know dont how to write

Fucking right you have no words, you stupid retard. You have no argument expect perhaps tin foil etc etc

"A very large number of children are said to be suffering from contentious complaints such as 'Dyslexia' or 'ADHD' (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), for which no objective physical or biochemical tests are available. This subjective diagnosis suits the interests of parents (absolved from responsibility for their children's misbehaviour), teachers (absolved from responsibility for their inability to maintain order and sustain interest in their classrooms) doctors (who can please patients and pharmaceutical companies by prescribing a drug), pharmaceutical companies (profiting from the widespread prescription of their drugs) and a whole industry of social workers and others whose employment relies on the recognition of this or that 'disorder' as a reality"

Hitchens, Peter. The War We Never Fought. London: Bloomsbury, 2012. Print.

>'Dyslexia' or 'ADHD' (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
You mean wildly varying degrees of brain injury? Like ASD?

Look I'm on your side with the big pharm, but you're a huge faggot.

i mean, right? bet these faggots even think obama isn't a kenyan bought as an illuminati slaveboy and trained from birth to to become president and weaken our borders so the jews can buy up all the wreckage the country becomes.

***** developmental brain injury
Gotta be precise.

You're not on any side except the stupid moron side bamboozled by Jew medicine.

fuck off agouri.

also
>starting a sentence with "but"

You find me an neuroscientist out there and they'll tell you we don't know how the brain works completely. It's a vague science. It's not like other organs made of muscles or like bones. It's a sophisticated battery that transmits and receives chemicals that make up the individual identity of each human and central station that runs and controls the function of the entire body constantly.

We can understand the functions of the brain to the body how it controls it, but the higher levels of the brains function in thought process and emotions and memory is still as elusive that we know bits and pieces but there's a reason why we still can't cure 'mental illness'. It's not located in a part of the brain like a tumor.

Decrease in serotonin makes you depressed we know, but there's other chemicals the brain makes we don't know why exactly like DMT. We don't know why it's produced, but we know it's increase during sleeping causes dreams but why we need it is speculation.

I mean one day we'll understand it more, but it's not as simple as any other part of the body. We can experiences and study everything in the universe, except the one thing that experiences things. We can understand HOW AND WHY we have consciousness but the actual consciousness as it's own entity is elusive to us. It's like how the tongue cannot taste teh tongue and the eye cannot see the eye.

That exact part we cannot experience is the consciousness that is experiencing. It's something we know from how it affects other things but WHY we can experience is unknown.

The brain is what contains the only thing we cannot experience. It's not as simple as you might think. We can control the nerves to and from it and a lot of the chemicals within it and the blood around it but the thoughts themselves are just a byproduct of something that might always be a mystery until we can make an artificial one. Best guess.

Symptoms is not the illness.

IDK WTF you're talking about but fluoride and mercury vapor for instance are well known, pervasive but swept under the rug reasons for brain and developmental neural injury.

There is also close range radio energy injury ie ultrasounds (correlated to left handedness at least) and radio energy induced diabetes (Type 3)

ITT:

>Butthurt special snowflakes

Symptoms define an illness, dumbcluck

Perhaps maybe not just misbehavior but maybe a learned behavior? Like conditioning, the subject doesnt consciously know they're conditioned but there is a conditioned response. Similarly maybe the child can't control their "adhd" even though physically there is nothing wrong with them.

OCD, OCC, OCB, OCA say it three times and wish it away [x3]

No, etiology defines an illness. Symptoms are symptoms. When there's Jewish tricks involved, they try and name the disease after the symptoms, skirt the curiosity to the etiology of the disease and offer clusterfuck treatments which hide one or two symptoms and damage further the injured organs supposedly being treated.

tldr you're getting fucked by Jews for profit and your own disablement.

Symptoms can define multiple illness. You can have a fever and it can be over 10 different illness it points towards. Symptoms are not the illness. Sneezing is not a cold. You can have an illness and not have the symptoms even.

symptoms don't define shit you dip, they are only ways of your body to survive.

and in mental issues your body doesn't try to survive, therefore mental illnesses are not illnesses without symptoms.

[pic relative]

I think most mental disorders are real, but they're more thinking/behavioral problems than 'illnesses' or 'chemical imbalances' and the fact that we define them as illnesses makes those who suffer with them see that as permanent or beyond their control. It's very dis empowering but it makes drug companies billions.

[pic relationship]

So every single mental illness does not exist. You could be brain dead and still say they have no mental illness because there's no way to prove it. The brain will still be there working just as fine as anyone elses brain it's just a few doctor's opinion that anything is even wrong. They don't react like 'normal' people or the scans show 'different' then other peoples. You can't say they have any illness, even if they are on life support.

People actually believe this.

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

>but i have depression

What if you're not supposed to be "happy"? Are other creatures happy? Do you think a squirrel is thrilled to be alive?

this

Etiology doesn't define an illness. How do doctors diagnose illness? Mostly using patient symptoms. Sometimes they don't require diagnostic tests, sometimes the cause can't be identified. If a condition is idiopathic there is no identifiable cause. I guess according to your logic the condition doesn't exist then? Neuropathic pain, similarly with mental illnes, has no organic identifiable cause a lot of the time.

Stupidity level maximised

>Fluoride, Mercury
There are also clever aluminum compounds. Al itse;f cannot cross the Blood brain barrier, but the Jews have put extensive research into defeating the BBB, as well as creating dementia over a long term. Aluminum and Fluoride bind tenaciously to each other, in fact Aluminum Oxide is used as a sequestering agent for filtering fluoride out of water. Al and F bind strongly together. When Al/F can bring Al into the brain, and Jewish "leavening agents" such as Sodium Aluminum Phosphate carry Al everywhere that P and NA are used in the body. F and Al are proven dementia agents, composing amyloid plaques.

Children are targeted with toxicants in vcaccines and foods (azo dyes, sodium benzoate- the salt of benzene). When children get hit with a injurous toxicant during certain neural developmental stages, they aquire varying degrees on the ASD scale, from ADHD to full blown non-verbal Autism. It's all brain injury, and it's all of Post-WW2 Jew genesis.

But-thurt detected

is stupidity your disorder?

obama did it

It can be from a lack of serotonin or dopamine. Happiness isn't real either. serotonin is real, but we don't say "that makes my brain release serotonin" because for the longest time we thought emotions came from the heart.

We could say that, but we don't. We call the chemical reactions we learned about in the past 100 years words that we learned and made up from the previous 1000's of years prior to actually understanding for the first time WHAT emotions come from.

But yeah. Do squirrels have emotion? no. We have a frontal lobe. That's where higher thinking comes from.

Well squirrels don’t really get happy or sad the way we think of it. They can feel stressed or relaxed and that will affect their mood. If one of their friends should suddenly die in front of them I assume they would feel a bit of loss. I would also assume if they found a bunch of nuts they would feel excitement. But squirrels can’t feel the same depth of emotions that we do. Like a squirrel won’t feel sad because another squirrel is making fun of it. They can’t feel embarrassed or ashamed. They don’t have regrets and they don’t care if you’re their friend are not. So you really can’t hurt a squirrel ‘s feelings.

>How do doctors diagnose illness?
Using concensus and wild guesses masked by arrogance and an air that they know what they're talking about.

Etiology is the real measure of a disease, but it's also a hot potato that no one wants to address (whistle blowing)

The Jewish medical industry is really fucking stupid, in all reality.

>dat projection

text book!

This

Fuk yu

It's only recently that they have taken into account the amount of pain into diagnosis even. It's really weird because you think pain would be a key element in figuring out what's wrong with someone....

belief in democracy is demo crazy

From my experience with my schizophrenic uncle yes you do. Him laughing and talking to things that aren't there is not the same as someone being undisciplined and a big baby.

I have this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming

Here's the thing, you don't know what a squirrel feels, you just think you do. Likewise, medical practitioners don't know what TF is really wrong with you, they only think they do because of institutional training. Yes training like a dog is trained. All they know is which profitable drug your symptoms indicate.

ITT: everyone with ADHD who should be working argues with OP for an hour instead

Depression isn't sadness. It numbs your emotions you retard. Someone who is depressed can still feel happiness.

Well shit, air isn't real.

FunFact: Most of our medical conventions were all developed in Nazi Germany.

You misunderstood my point and prattled on with so much gibbering I don't know what to say.

Is breathing manually a mental disorder. Because a second ago you were breathing automatically. Now you're conciouslly controlling how you breath. That's not normal. That's a mental illness. You breathing manually is a mental illness.

Don't yawn.

Don't blink.

Don't adjust you hands.

You're head's not itchy right now.

You have no hitches at all.

You're breathing normally again?

You know that strach you're ignoring... is it growing???

That's your body testing you to see if you're awake.

Probably NOT a spider.

It's not always easy to diagnose conditions without physical, organic evidence. Especially things like neuropsychiatric conditions. The brain is extremley complex, minute errors in its circuitry has the capacity to cause illness. That doesn't mean we should deny the legitamacy of these problems. There are clear differences in the brains of healthy and mentally ill subjects. For example, just take a look at the lateral ventricles of a subject who died with Schizophrenia to see the evidence.

the mighty are debating in the forum of noble truth...

or

dumbasses bitching on Sup Forums

a fine line

I didn't say "depression is sadness", dipshit. I'm glad you're not happy. Someone as stupid as you deserves their depression.

>The brain is extremley complex, minute errors in its circuitry has the capacity to cause illness.
No kidding. And I like how environmental toxicants are immediately disqualified from being causes. Isn't that funny?

That's just what the jewish voices would have you believe.

Not been reading the news lately?

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37276219

You know you're stuck in a Jew trap when:
Doc can't pinpoint the root cause of your disease, no matter how common it is, but somehow has 100 different "treatment" chemcials at hand, ready to dispense.

Makes you wonder what criteria were the lab techs that developed each and every drug were operating under, if NO ONE KNOWS THE CAUSE OF THIS IDIOPATHIC SCOURGE.

You said it

Actually we can figure out a squirrel easy enough. They're smooth brained creatures, and don't have the wrinkles like our brains and few creatures have that we take for granted.

People will always think animals more intellgent then they actually are, but that's just egocentric thinking of applying your intelligence to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E

What is that tripe?
"Pollution particles". LOL

Sure metallic nanopollution is there, but you're also eating and drinking clever Jew toxicants.

So you can see a phsyical difference in the actual brain masses. What does that prove?
It proves that you are able to observe a visible difference in brain mass.

You still don't have a fucking clue what a squirrel feels. You can speculate and extrapolate for days, but still you don't know.
There's that hilarious arrogance which burns so many of them....

based firth

No mental illnesses actually exist just people that needs to get their shit together

shut up squirrel

>but that's just egocentric thinking of applying your intelligence to them.
Do you mean to say "anthropocentric"? No, my appreciation for the consciousness of other lifeforms was developed, it is not a form of projection, as before I thought as you did.

Now I know that even plants have emotions, and that neurons and braincells are nothing but specialized cells which interact with the higher realm.
You're still under the impression that cascading chemicals and neurons are the genesis of conscious thought, and I think that you'll maybe grow out of that ideology later in life. Maybe.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't tell people this. how else am i going to get my cheap and good quality amphetamines