What is this in my sisters room?

What is this in my sisters room?

She's got chlamydia

Birthcontrol , she's having the sexes.

Medfag here, although it's sometimes used to treat chlamydia, it's most often prescribed as an antiviral for first stages of HIV after a positive result.

Maybe don't rifle around people's things if you don't wanna find things out

It's antifurry medicine, she think being furryfag is contagious.

It's for chemical sex Change she becoming a fag like you

hahaahahah!

80mg oxycodone. take 15 - 20 pills and enjoy

I've been HIV positive since 2007

This. Just google it you faggot.

IDK why don't you try reading the fucking label?

Why don't you just google it you dumb faggot?

While this is a pretty good troll here, the fact is that OP is a fag and should have just googled it. First hit is birth control. Some shitty experimental new pill or whatever our Jews at big pharma want our wives and daughters to take.

It's easier for you to do the googling.

Lazy Faggot.
This combination hormone medication is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains 2 hormones: norethindrone (a progestin) and ethinyl estradiol (an estrogen).

At least you have something

Eh Chlamydia ain't all that bad I got it and it was gone in two weeks

it says oral contraceptive right on the package

It's not so often to read such a shit from a "medfag" kill yourself, medfaggot. By the way these hormon med is used to stop pregnacy as example, mot common as rescue case. No HIV, no chlamydia. Such experts should shovel a ton of crap in their mouth and be forced to sing a song with the line "I'm stupid and retarded"

From Dr. Google:
This combination hormone medication is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains 2 hormones: norethindrone (a progestin) and ethinyl estradiol (an estrogen). It works mainly by preventing the release of an egg (ovulation) during your menstrual cycle.

it's not lupus

what led to the encounter wherein the transmission occured

how did the transmission occur

how has it affected your life

do you want to die

how has it affected your sex life

pls still be ITT

sharing needles. haven't stopped shooting up. gf is also HIV positive from unrelated needle sharing before we met

You're a retard.

yes

pretty lucky that you found a positive waifu. will you marry and have children?

also why did you think sharing needles was okay?

she's actually in jail right now. she'll be out in november

Most oldfags have

Don't let it get you down, just stay positive user!

You seriously can take a photo, come on Sup Forums, start a thread, type the question, add the photo, fill out the captcha and post it all quicker than you could have just Googled "Microgestin" ? What kind of retard are you?

why do you say this?

why did you think sharing needles was okay?

will you marry your drugfu, posfu gf?

She has put a penis into her vagina and contracted HIV (pronounced hive like in beeHIVE) or chlamydia (pronounced CLAM-mittens) so go tell your mom and make sure she washes sis' clothes and towels separately and with lots and lots of bleach. Also she's probably banging some black dude so start locking your shit up or it might go missing. I hope this helps.

we were getting high and everyone was clean but someone wasn't.
I might marry her. She can have 50% of my nothing if we devorce

why wouldn't you just use a new needle each time or sterilize it each time at the very least.