Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

?Just bought this weed for $200 I don't even know how much it is but my dealer said it was a good deal.

Was I ripped off?

YOU GOT PRANK'D

Less than lmao1ounce for $200 is not a good deal.

looks like it's about $80 worth

no, its ok.

>mfw

Invest in a scale for 200 that looks a little light

Its below street price if u buy by the gram by ~ 80 $ scince u bought 28 grams all at once, that is as long as it smells stronk...

Depends on where you live....Also invest in a scale with the rest of that money lying around. You can get a decent digital one for about 30-40 bucks at a local head shop or online. Don't let yourself get ripped off because you're ignorant. Research local prices. Stop being a troglodyte

Thats like a quarter, Depending on the strain, max is like 120 and thats top shelf medical

all different responses. Weed prices depend on where you live. How does no one understand that? Where i live now, weed is 1/2 the price for better quality than where i was before.

It's not even 10 grams man. If I were you I would buy a scale and make him weigh it in front of you. Regardless of where you live you should get at least 20 grams for that much money. The quality of the weed isn't that bad.

>paying 120 for a quarter

Here, you dropped this.

unless that is some top of the line stuff, which it doesnt look like. i would say you got ripper off

You got really ripped that's maybe $50 worth of weed, even if it's the good shit

True but I mean you should get more than a quarter for 200 bones man

That only appears to be about a quarter ounce (maybe a bit over) which should only be tops $100.

Also, the bud appears to be poorly trimmed outdoor so maybe not the best quality.

All in all, I think you paid a bit too much for that.

For $200 you should be getting at least a half ounce or more.

MOVE TO COLORADO FAGGIT

You got ripped off. Get a new dealer or grow your own.

Becuz i said stronk? Stronk is a strong and dank smell

No, because of everything.

no because u r a faggot

That looks super light for $200 and that's coming from someone outta Cali where we have stupid expensive bud

Itt people bad at eyeballin weed

u got ripped off an ounce of medical is around 200. 28.5 grams u got like 6 or 7 right there

rip dumb ass

I paid $70-$90 a quarter for Cali's best medical bud in clinics (25-30%), there is no fucking way you can pay more than that and not be getting ripped off like mad

No because your a fucking faggot.

thats what im sayig i had paid 60 fro eights of some super fire ass weed at medical dispensaries lol

All in a days work brohemian

I get 90$ quads and 160$ halves from my guy here in IL.

I'm no weed scientist but that looks in between a quad and a half to me. So I would say rip.

Why would you ever buy without knowing how much it is?

looks like some good stuff there u got

$60 1/8th wtf man, most I paid was $50 for an 1/8th but then it was a supersize day for 5g 1/8ths so it worked out to 10 a g still, if you pay more than 15 a g find a new place to buy bud

It was a good deal but not for you

nevada prices dude over here we have 20 dollars a g dude 10 is that weak shit on the streets

Yeah doesn't look like a good deal. Of course that all depends on the area you're in, but for the majority of the United States I'd say by eyeballing that you got a poor deal.
>invest in a scale
>never, NEVER pay more than $20 a gram unless you live in an area with shitty weed and it's straight fire
I haven't smoked for a few months now but from that angle and distance it looks like what I would have considered 'mids'.
Why ask the question though? New to buying or what? If so I'd suggest trying to educate yourself as best as possible and do what you can to avoid shitty dealers. In the end though if you can't find a dealer with better deals or your dealer continues the bullshit it comes down to if you consider that much weed worth $200.

How's the high?

OP I can buy that much from a medical dispensary in Hollywood for $80. Your dealer should kill himself and so should you.

fucking right? lol

THAT'S
>FUCKING
>BROCOLI

looks light, but there is no way to determine how heavy that weed is. Looks uncured. Most dealers don't short people noticeably but no dealers will tell you when what they have is garbage because they have to move that inventory in order to replenish into a good set of inventory. The only thing you can really do in this situation is eat the loss or sell part or all of it. I am more concerned with the quality than the weight.

that's not mids, that improperly cured weed. Probably mids or better, but the lack of proper curing is most relevant factor to quality

I get 1 ounce for 200.. self grown good LSD (strain) and not 50% leafs ;P And yes... you got fucked up

isnt there any obvious hoods in belgrade to buy some grass?

lolololololololololololol i think i love you!

looks like a q user, you can look up the cost yourself

Honestly, just eyeballing it, not knowing what it is...looks like it could be 120-160 USD top dollar...200 is a bit much but it's not a total rip-off. I don't really know about this stuff though, just an opinion.

I have not heard much about this. Any chance you can provide an example of proper vs improper?

>my homegrown weed looks like that after curing
>wtf am i doing wrong?

how much in g is it, can't judge by the picture

lost

Its shitty bush weed if you want weed and don't trust your dealer grow it yourself !ate its noit hard I live in a small village I'm 15 and I'm growing plants in a woods for the whole village, I started of with £10 now I'm getting around £4000 to £10,000 a week so if I can do it so can you but that guy seriously ripped you off

That's catnip you retard

underage b&

Hahahahahahahahaha
You spent $200 for less than a fucking ounce. kys

Not catnip just by the look of it

I get 1/8 for $25. Move to washington

Yeah that's a Q or less. You got fucked hard.