I've been dating this girl for about 8 months. We just moved in together two weeks ago

I've been dating this girl for about 8 months. We just moved in together two weeks ago.
I lost my phone yesterday, so she let me borrow hers because I have to have a phone for my work.

I just found out that my girlfriend has a Tinder account. I can see that she has the app installed on her phone, but I can't log into it. I guess that's the part that is really bothering me. She actually logged out of all of her social media accounts before giving me her phone.

Should I be worried? Is the fact that she has a Tinder account a red flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/no-having-a-tinder-profile-is-not-cheating-1668918314
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, she is a slut. Dump.

Post nudes

yup trash.. shes flirting with other dudes..

my gf and I use eachothers phones at times for random reasons, but we have nothing to hide. I don't log out of my shit, nor does she. I'm 28 and shes 32, so were probably older than you two, but still. move on.

But first give us nudes OP, or get nudes first!

You don't know when she logged out of her Tinder.

It could have happened a while ago. She may have concluded that she didn't need it anymore after she met you.

though I agree with the idea of personal space and privacy, I'd also feel suspicious if my gf did that. Besides, tinder is a huge red flag. Women that are not sluts are indeed rare nowadays. Not a good time to be alive as a man

If she had concluded that she was done with tinder, she would have already deleted the app rather than logging out. He says they've been together for 8 months, good enough time to delete an app

Don't say anything to her. Make a fake tinder account of your own and look for her a few times a day over the next couple weeks. If you find her on there then you have your answer.

Op think about it... If you guys have been dating for 8 months and she has tinder on her phone, she's obviously cheating. If she really loves you, she would've gotten rid of it during those 8 months. Otherwise what's the point of keeping an app for so long you don't use? This could prove that she has been using it.
Btw op please post more pics preferably nudes.

Yes. Any female with a tinder acct is a whore.

This, catfish the bitch is the obvious answer. Also checked.

I just found this pic on her phone. I've never seen it before.

Man, trust me, that is a bright red flag. You were, are or will be cheated on, 100%. (Most likely all 3 options). Good luck with your next gf!

i have a girlfriend and i use tinder. i don't flirt or message the girls. just gives me something to do while on the shitter are before falling asleep

Also, she deleted all of her viber threads.

Check viber contacts

cheating... what other proof do you need? if you want you can catfish her on tinder but at this point it's like beating a dead horse

Ask her, not some weird guys in the dark sides of the Internet.

Trips is right my dudes

Who you calling weird, motherfucker.

>implying the slut will not lie

needs face

Only option now is to dump the nudes you have

Girls that hot get hit on 20 times a day.

But for the sake of accuracy, let's be ultra conservative and say that your girl only gets hit on 5 times a day. It's a whole lot more than that, but lets just say it's only 5 to make our estimation very conservative.
Girls are little social butterflies and they are always going out and socializing with friends, but lets be ultra conservative an say that your girl only goes out 3 days a week. In reality, it's more like 5, but lets just say 3 days a week to make our estimation very conservative.

5 times a day times 3 days a week = your girl gets offered sex from 15 different guys each week.
4 weeks a month = 60 different guys offering your girl sex each month.
In ten months, that's 600 men offering your girl sex.

Guys never understand the VOLUME of sexual offers women receive. If you think she is a bad person for saying yes just two or three times out of 600, ask yourself how many times you have turned down a girl who offered you sex.

She's a slore user, dump her wins & break up with her ass

That's the mentality of cuck.

I've been offered sex 0 times. I'm approaching wizard status!

>FeelsGoodMan.png

>slore
If you were offered sex, would you turn down the offer?

Fuck yeah I would. Don't wanna throw away my life on hookers!

No it isn't. It's the mentality of a realist. It isn't realistic to expect girls to be monogamous in this day and age.

The notion of finding a girl who doesn't cheat occasionally is a fairy tale. Grow up kid.

lol, cuck

Op here,

I just found indisputable proof that my girl has been cheating on me. I'm out.

/thread

jezebel.com/no-having-a-tinder-profile-is-not-cheating-1668918314

Viber? what country?

What's the proof?

I mean.....I feel bad for you son.
But there's 99 posts in this thread and a conclusion ain't one.

Post that proof!

Just ask her about it you autistic retard
You don't even deserve a girl that hot

and does that mean more nudes?

OP, just have fun with that body while it lasts. The only type of men who can keep a girl like that down are the type of men who would never be in a relationship in the first place because of the amount of sex they get from women with bodies like that.

You negro, do you really think questioning a slut will end in her telling you "yeah, sure, I cheated on you and I'm sorry".

don't dump her. use her like a and start cheating too.

just think of her as a prostitute who doesn't charge you.

I've never accepted sex from people. I only fuck people I date.

why would you move in with her if you don't have her passwords? Tell me your not a signee on the lease!

Maybe.
What's the point in dating her if you don't trust her tho?

"Don't you trust me? What is a relationship without trust? If you don't trust me user, then I don't even know why we moved in together."

>Why are you still using tinder? Are you seeing other guys
>No, I went inactive and stopped using it
>Good, because if you were I would slit your throat
>Problem solved

Show proof user- dump nudes- you know the drill

>>No, I went inactive and stopped using it
>>Problem solved

You're an idiot.

yeah lol did you really move in with another person without getting complete control over them? like you really moved in with her without making her tell you every thought she has and without handcuffing her to the kitchen when you're not with her? lol cuck.

if i was this beta i'd kill myself

Doesn't look too good, user. Tinder itself could be a red flag, but I myself have a history of not deleting things I don't use anymore. How many forms of social media did she log out of?

>tfw they were never dating, only good friends
>tfw she just thinks they are roommates to save money on rent
>tfw OP deluded himself into thinking he's in a relationship

Posting face but not giving us proof? Come on OP, what's the story?

please kill yourself

Did she log out of her email? Reset the password and find out

install mspy on her phone and use it to ghost her mic and record her phone calls, texts and geolocation.

>after it installs it is completely undetectable

Show us the proof faggot

Jew cuck detected. Go back to Auschwitz in nazi Germany somehow.

shes hot. sorry to hear shes been cheatin :/

I lol'd, you are so right this guy is a complete fucking loser. My GF knows that if she were to ever cheat on me she would end up dead.

>implying a b/tard is capable of getting a girl this hot to date him

Get real. No one who lurks here is capable of getting a girl like this. Also, there are no girls that hot on Tinder.

Dump nudes so we all feel better OP

Depends on where you live.

The girls in my city who use Tinder are not that great, but when I visit my brother in New York... holy hell.

itt: control freaks and the fag called op

Yo, I share my phone with my boyfriend as well idgaf what he reads or whatever. I think she just deleted or logged out of stuff because sometimes there's /conversations/ that are /private/ by that I don't mean sexting or whatsoever.

I also had a very private conversation with a friend and my boyfriend read through it, I felt somewhat intrigued by it and felt like I cheated on my friend because I told her It'd stay between us.

I'm just trying to say maybe she's trying to keep it private. Or. Shes cheating.

This. Looks like he's still yet to figure out those who post pics like that are black men with penises 3x his cuck size.

get yourself a tinder account and chase that bitch

Kek you itt but don't actually say anything different

She prob forgot to delete it from before she met you, stop worrying you faggot

Getto nigger whore detected.

So are we gonna see a proper nude pic or not???

We're not. Op has left this thread.

I love threads like these that are obviously 100% fiction. Harry Potter was more realistic than this shit.

I was here waiting for these pic's holding my shit like a fucking dog locked in the house for 14 hours, got shit all down my ass crack for nothing.

> AY LMAO

Op here, sry, I'm still at work. All of the nudes I have of her were on the phone I lost, so the only nude I have of her I've already posted in this thread.

Long story short, I installed EaseUS Viber data recovery tool and used it to read the texts she deleted. She's fucking two other guys behind my back on the regular and she also has had a lot of one night stands over the past 8 months. I'm still reading the threads. So far, I'm counting 9 one night stands, not counting her two lovers. I've only read about 10% of the threads.

I'm dumping her as soon as I get home and I'm moving out. I've already called my landlord and she said I can get out of the lease for $1,200.

kinda feel bad for you, implying this is real.
but hey, at least you got to fuck that hot chick.

Good for you OP.

Also from the pics she looks like a total slut. I get that you liked her but for fuck sake sometimes you gotta judge a book by its cover and just choose not to read.

That sucks man

Beta bucks, Alpha fucks either deal with it and keep hitting that ass till you can upgrade or kill her your choice OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

deez hoes ain't loyal

Cum on her face and slap her with your dick before you do.

I think I know her ... Sofia, right? That Sofia mmmmh...

agreed. solid move.

I mean if she is a good fuck then I'd keep hitting it. Trust me on that, don't quit till you got your next bitch. Plus angry sex is hott sex.

Any last stand ideas before kicking her to the curb?

one last hate fuck before you tell her you know.

I feel you OP

This

Record you fucking her ass. Just insert it while she's not prepared thinking it's just normal doggy and post it here.

Post screens of threads where she admits it?

And her Facebook for shits and giggles

Film this, OP

Don't just hate fuck her.
Ram your cock as far into her throat as you can when you nut.

Hold her head down.

Definitely record sex tape

give her some privacy you needy, nosy cunt. Fucking hell guys/girls who are nosy piss me off.

yes.
you should definitely be worried by the simple _existence_ of Tinder on her cellphone.

I could understand a female that after 8 months doesn't want me to check her socials and emails - but the *EXISTENCE* of Tinder is simply the reddest of the red flags, more red than a red pepperoni whipped in a red communist redflag in red light.

>tl dr: Tinder in her cellphone = YOU'RE A TOTAL CUCK ---- she has you to pay for her dinner, and Chads for dicks --- she's cheating on you since before you started dating

at least you were lucky. She could've uninstalled Tinder for a short while.

This.

Women will always try to trade up if you will.

If something better comes along rest assured you will be replaced.

Sorry user.