Cuck thread cont. cont

cuck thread cont. cont.

What would you do too her

Look at that naughty smirk.
What would you like to do?

I want to hear more of what you all would do to my wife. She can be a huge cunt, but once you break past that she loves to treated like a slut.

being megan's little brother must be fucking sweet

Comment and spread this slut

She loves to cosplay, and has all sorts of sexy costumes.

Bring back this girl

goddamn she looks nice in that red bikini...please post all you have of her in that. also, got a full body one of the purple suit from last thread?

Back, continue user..

Nerdy wife from last thread anons were enjoying.

Post more pics. Have any nudes?

holy shit... she looks like a fun fuck

Damn, she IS nice.

the user who would buy a hotel room for his wife and cuck

you'd book the hotel room for us but we'd stay at yours, she'd ride my thick cock like a beast, loving how much bigger it is. when you come home from work you can hear her upstairs, begging to have my cock every day, as you open the bedroom door she'd squirt all over the bed. you'd watch as she fucks my cock, bouncing off and the balls deep with every bounce. you'd start jerking off but she'd tell you to put that little dick away while a real man is fucking her

She's so fucking tight. I want to rip that dress off her and fuck her raw. I'd cum in her short sexy hair too

cont from last thread

What would you do to her?

Let's keep going. Describe what you'd do to her. And get nasty. Will share more pics.

she looks like a perfect little fucktoy in the red one, i only have that one of the purple though.
but i have got a few more biki pics to post if you want to degrade her some more

my ex, i would have loved to watch her take other cock

wwydth?

I'd take you up on your hotel offer of felicity for the evening. She would be my slave and be filled with my cum in every whole, as she begs for more. then I'd use my tongue to remind her why she lets herself be degraded so much

Moooooore she's so fucking cute

NEED NUDES DAMNIT!!

hell yeah, keep posting. surprised she doesn't have skinned knees...she must be on them a lot (or for that matter, chafed tits...must use good lube while she gives tit wanks haha)

Jerk off over her face as she stared at me with that fixed expression on her face.

I'd go downstairs and put the the TV on, I'd her cry out and moan like I've never heard her before, I'd wank myself off to it, I'd think you've got a whore upstairs as I've never head her be that loud, the floor boards creak as you fuck and pound her in our marital bed.

As i said, would make her play a game of "put your lipstick mark as far down my cock as you can"

Brit?

more asian?

Brit. She's a fun girl, likes to experiment, bery sure of herself.

Please post nudes of this goddess. Or at least something revealing

I'd fill her with my seed so much that I'd need to shower the slut off before we can continue, but its useless to do so because as soon as i get in the shower with felicity, the whore of a wife immediately drops to her knees to suck my cock, almost instictively

>checkd

Also please do this

also post more bikini pics or shots that show off her ass if possible

Had her experience cuckolding with you yet?

you hear her beg me to fill her with cum, saying she bets the baby would have a bigger cock than her husband.

Plenty... for the good responses - wwyd?

~She would know a superior cock when she sees it and all her instincts tell her to take it, She'd rock her head back and forth, choking and gagging herself, spit dribbling down her chin.

This girl looks like she knows a real cock

Who is she to you? That ass looks like it works out and can squeeze hard on my cock.

Honor the dubs!

she likes the pain, doesn't that mouth look like it belongs to a filthy oral slut who loves to take every inch down her throat?

In the shower she would go more slowly, take the time to appreciate every detail about my cock. Shed run it through her fingers, rub it on her face and tits, kiss it more passionately than she would ever kiss you, and softly lick my balls. She would make love to my cock with her mouth.

To one wants to try their hand at wrecking this?

Moar

it certainly does, but that pic also makes me think of how she must look while she moans as she takes a cock deep inside her pussy or ass too

she' s fully awake, she just wants to be used, i'd pull down her shorts and start rubbing my cock on her clit, i can see fer fidgetting with anticipation as she waits to be stuffed. i'd slowly push the tip in, watching her bite her lip. then id pull out and ram it dry up her ass, she'd scream and flail as i rip her ass apart with my cock. she'd be helpless as i fuck her ass hard till i cum, leaving her gaping ass dripping with cum

I would get wd40 and slowly spray the hinges to help prevent speaking.

who would help make me her cuck? got a few pics of her

She'd worship your cock, her eyes transfixed by her, exploring and tasting it with her tongue, running it up and down. Her holes tingle and the though of it bulging inside her. Hot cum in your balls to pump into her.

she;d be riding my cock hard, loving every inch till she slips and it goes balls deep up her ass making her pull this face

why not both, she loves a couple of cocks in her at the same time, she squirts when you choke her as well

I like the darling slut, bet she "loves" you but your sad cock doesnt make those firm tits bounce.

I would any day

I would make her lose weight and have her work up a sweat riding my dick. I would need back surgery after the her fat ass breaks me under her weight.

she'd slather herself in my cum

you virgin fag, clearly you dont have an alpha cock, that bitch isnt fat

she wants to make me get fucked by a guy whilst she is fucked too, she loves group sex but we havent done it yet

fuck that's hot. would love to make her squirt. how many times did you fuck her? ever do dp with her, or just hear about the time she did it when she got drunk?

She'd want me so much that she wouldn't even be able to sleep at the end of the night unless I was inside her filling her with cum, then kept my cock inside her to sleep

nah, she fat bro

any takers?

thats her fat ass

I can handle that. how big are you punk?

i would putmy dick in the dirty asian ass of the blonde while the other licks my asshole

do want. whatcha got?

I`d fuck her nice little ass

i would love to try it for her, 5" on a good day

nudes?

kik?

Does it shrink when you are having a bad day?

GIMME

why mention your dick size if you're that small?

more of this hottie

checked

kik?

it shrinks when i get stomach pain which i guess is having a bad day

he asked

what want to see?

lol yea and she tells you its just fine. bet you cant do her doggy. i would have you facing each other, both with belt leashes as I took turns fucking you.

Noone?

tbh im okay with doggy, its when she is on top i always slip out. fuck that would be so humilating

tits first, please

As someone that has a sensitive stomach I feel you bro. My dick stays the same size, but I wouldn't be up for fucking regardless.

Have any ass shot?

I'd wrap my arm in a fake cast and wait outside of her home with a van and a couch half way out of it and try to be lifting it with my fake broken arm. When I see her I'd ask her for help and have her get on the inside of the van to help lift couch. Then ask her what her weight is before shoving a chloroform rag on her face. When she passes out I'd cut the back of her shirt and toss it out before taking her to my house where I have a well in my basement. Then I'd lower lotions down in a basket and make her rub it on her skin.

>it rubs the lotion on the skin or else it get the hose again

I think they'd enjoy that user. Especially the blonde. What next?