Just finished far cry, need a new game, whats your recommendation Sup Forums?

Just finished far cry, need a new game, whats your recommendation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

club penguin

primal is good if youre a man
otherwise club penguin

no mans sky

I heard it went spore, no thanks

Game was short as fuck, I can't believe that bullshit. Fuckin nothing happens the whole game, you're just sitting around waiting for brotendo to come back.

Play Mother Russia Bleeds.

nuclear throne

SOMEONE TAKE MY BAIT DAMN IT

try dishonored its my favorite game ever

cleared clean handed ghost, fucking love it

Farcry 4 was trash. Too many good games out now to waste time with that shit.

gimme examples

Battletoads

At the beginning if you wait in pagan min room like 30 min you will end the game...

Diablo 2

The Binding of Isaac

15m actually, its the alternative ending, wich is the best one since you dont have to sit through the shitty history of it fully

Window Girl

Nearsmile

Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, SOMA, hell even battlefront is fun now and its cheap. Journey is free on PSN, if you have a Wii U there's Xenoblade, thatll take up about 100 hours of your time. Isaac, literally any bioshock if you haven't played those. Fallout 4, play the resident evil 7 demo, Rocket League, battlefield one beta, MGSV was fantastic, Last of Us, Arkham knight is OK, new Hitman I hear is good, Life is strange, overwatch, idk there's a ton of stuff. And if you haven't played older stuff and want to get into that its a whole different story.

could only find this

I seriously thought the guy was bro tier and didn't even want to fuck up his shit. Of course he hurts people, he's a leader in the middle of a crisis. Polite af to you though

but then again i have no idea what systems you have so I'm just going off of whats on my PS4 library.

its a sadtime to be a pc gamer, especially without a controller

Oh fuck dude just end it. Or at least buy a used controller from somewhere

Pony Island, Amnesia, Among the Sleep, Axiom Verge, Downwell, Eldritch, The Fall, Goat Simulator, Hammerwatch, Hotline Miami, Legend of Dungeon, Metro 2033, Outlast, Papers Please, Penumbra, Portal, Risk of Rain, Spec Ops the Line is phenominal, Stanley Parable, Super Meat Boy, System Shock 2, Tomb Raider, Undertale. All games you dont need a controller for on PC and Mac with the expection of Downwell which is only for PC

Can you post that list again but leave out meme games?

>Spec Ops the Line is phenominal
TFW I though this was the title

Thanks man, I'll check it out

Thanks all of you who answered

Okay so exclude portal and goat simulator. Undertale is, despite the fucking garbage fanbase and horrible meme garbage that pains me to even put it on this list, a good game that is worth playing.

portal is a good game even without the memes TBH

No I don't consider it "THE BEST GAME EVAR" but it's good and made 2015 a very interesting year for gaming. Yeah Portal and Portal 2 are both great little games that stand up well today, just fuck the memes right off and don't think about them.

Bloodborne. If you've never played Dank Souls before (I had not) you'll want to quit, but fight through that shit, git gud, and you will have one of the most engaging and impressive gaming experiences ever.

Now if you REALLY want to waste your time then...

I tried to play it, but dark souls in keyboard+mouse is ridiculously bad

wtf is a meme game

An old roommate of mine used to try that and said it sucked. Never had it for PC myself. Meme games are like....I don't even know how to describe them just games that have transcended the realm of video games and have in themselves become a meme. Like "the cake is a lie" bullshit. Its portal and now whenever people think of portal they think of the maymays.

Yeah I didn't see you were PC only. I definitely don't recommend Souls and Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive anyway.

Do you like strategy games? What about Crusader Kings 2? Sadly you just missed the sale. It was $9.99 on Steam, down from the usual $39.99, but you could always just use TPB and then it's free...

lol, i see what you did there

>Crusader Kings 2
thanks anyway, I'll poorfag my way to this game, check it out,

Witcher 3

Oh fuck i forgot about that. Yeah go play Witcher 3 thats a good one. Top contender for my fav of 2015

It's fun. Not the most intuitive for sure, but once you figure out how it works it's really cool. If you're into strategy, anyway. I really only use my PC for shit like that. I do all my action type games on console.

Yeah I forgot about this too. I played this on PS4 same as most other games but this is a fucking must, OP.

Also Morrowind.

battlefield 1 obviously bro

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Go on steam and search for 35MM great game story wise, but it is kinda short