Which do you slam, and why?

Which do you slam, and why?

Left

she doesn't look like she's gonna ditch me straight after and probably file a rape report

also chubs

One looks like a fucking feminazi that will cut your dick after fucking.
The bitch on the left is a fucking whale with big tits and probably no self respect.
I would fuck the chubby one cause she will give me everything i want like anal sex, feet worship, shitting on her etc

The better question is:

Which would look better looking up at you on their knees with their mouth anteatered around your cock?

This all the way

what does right look like?

I would get them both silly drunk. Show them a good time and either fuck them both passed out or if they're down just fuck them both.

Skinny bitch because fat people

chick on the left would look better bent over with that dress hiked up, so im gonna go with her

how would you violate each one while they're passed out?

Fatty would look better bending forward with her dress pulled down to expose those big fat udders, skinny would look better with her dress pulled up to expose her ass and black haired pussy

Hey, isn't that Morgan Freeman in the background ?

hmmmm well i really would like to see those fat titties swinging so i guess you are right.

because she looks nicer than the two in the foreground

shop some bigger titties onto skinny while you're at it

I don't know if I want to punch those fat udders or milk them. Either way fatty belongs naked on all fours in a barn with a big humiliating cowbell clanking around her neck.

Probably, he is in everything.

The fat one with the big tits and ass.

Why would you pick the dyke with the man haircut? Looks like she would prob accuse you of rape after sex for being a fucking white male.

Left, chubby pussy and thick thighs.

Fat girls are better than short-haired.

Gotta milk those juicy udders. then when youre done, fill her back up with some dick. its a win win for everyone.

I'm not much into fat girls so I can only see the appeal in fucking lefty for her tits. Does she look like she'd have a nice ass too?

They're both probably dykes anyway. At least righty probably has a nice ass and back and that shorn head would be good for donkey punching.

The one on the left

Cellulite > Being a bitch

the old adage holds true even today

Imagine milking an ugly feminist like that just like a cow. I wonder how they would keep her from running off or begging and pleading you to stop while you milk her over a metal pail like real livestock.

Or on the right... Hell, I dunno

Force both of them into cowgirl get ups like this, complete with strap-ones.

Whichever vas successfully subdue and fuck the other gets to remain a human pet while the other is forced to become full time dairy livestock.

Something's different...

the fat one ofc

Uh, that was the only question