I'm Anti LGBT

I'm Anti LGBT
Let's get together!

summerfag spotted

back to the pile!

:)

Faggot detected

Here you go

i have my own life with its own problems, what other people do that does not affect me , does not bother me

Almighty Loaf Agrees

The fuck do you care what people do in their bedroom?

They should be able to have relationships, get married, get divorced, and be just as miserable as the rest of us.

OP is self hating closet homosexual.

Where do I sign up to kick faggots?

I really really like this image.
can I save it?

Nice

what if u got molested in the bum by a gay idiot that would afffect u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone who's that worried about what other people do in their own bedroom really need to reevaluate themself.

Nah I'm straight
The Gays shall burn!

Gay!

Im sorry you appear to be on the wrong board.
Sup Forums is a cancerous YLYL, raid and boipussy circle jerk, and it has been for all the 4 years i have been here.

It's really easy to spot the samefag when all the filenames are "image". Take your iShit and stupid thread to /lgbt/.

>own life
>own problems
>must defend every gay faggot under attack

Getting super creative with your white knightery

Sup Forums was never good.

Everyone is gay on Sup Forums now. Didn't you know?

I like this picture sir well done

OP is a faggot

>now
Are you implying anything changed?
Because it didnt.

Oh look a second summerfag

I hate Jews faggots Arabs and niggers cause they stink and I fucking hate em I really hate the lgbt people making up words and forcing me to accept their faggotry

Summerfag!

Who the fuck cares? Let gays be miserable like the rest of us.

Fuck the jew faggot agenda and fuck all who support the faggot Jew agenda may you all rot in hell fire enternally

A good faggot is a dead faggot

No!
The gays should be burned!

You should make a video burning the flag that would make people take you more seriously brother.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.

keked

Where can I get one

Being Gay is wrong!

Says a gay butt fucking cock sucking steinberg gtfo faggot Jew

agreed

Some gay place or san francisco start burning it not using bad language.
or Hate speech.

K I'll do it soon

except that it would've caused a detrimental decrease in population thousands of years ago

Amen to that brother

Dont talk about it like youve been on here longer than 2 years, lol

It use to be cool hating fags what happend America?

i'm scared by everything especially the gays, they could ruin my internet

you hated them so much it became uncool again.

Yus

> I refuse myself to have an opinion

2016 political correctness

There's absolutely no reason to be anti-LGBT. By the way, that's LGBT, not LGBTQ+. Being resistant to massive immigration is absolutely understandable, but there is no reason for anti LGBT.

Yeah there is it's sick gross and wrong as fuck that they force their Jewish faggot agenda down our throats and force us to conform to their ways or be ostracized fuck the new generation of Americans a bunch of soft ass pussy footed peasants spoiled bitches. Fuck faggots

no

i give this a solid samefag/10

Nope good try tho gtfo faggot

Finally someone who got it. Fuck L.G.B.T. scum.

not convinced niga

I'm guessing there's only about one or two of you at max
Stop it
You need help

Oh yeah, because it's not like you're trying to force you beliefs and agenda on them or anything is it? You're clearly vehemently against gay marriage and what have you, so you're forcing your agenda on them.

I'm the guy calling people Jew fag not same fag gtfo faggot

Gay marriage is wrong gay anything is wron http you SJW and go smoke a dick faggot

still not convinced

I literally vote Conservative here in the UK. However, I'm not stupid enough to believe that a person's sexuality is important in any way, shape, or form. Grow up.

homophobes can't give me one reason why being gay is wrong. they can't, because it isn't. nor is being trans.

i dont think you know what that means reddit

>decrease in population
>detrimental

What?

8=====D~~~~~}\(*o*)/

Do you really hate gays, or does gay stuff just gross you out?