Need money desperately. Could anyone on Sup Forums teach me how to make Meth...

Need money desperately. Could anyone on Sup Forums teach me how to make Meth, or point me to somewhere online that I can learn from. Couldn't find anything on my own and every .onion site that I found that seemed promising was down.

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/meth3.htm
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin5
youtu.be/YEAKPbg65Is
mirror.bagelwood.com/textfiles/uploads/metanf.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smoke cock degenerate

The game is sold, not told, faggot.

>Need money desperately
You can't afford to buy meth equipment and must resort to giving $5 blowjobs outside your local Subway Restaurant. Eat fresh, OP

u have pulmon cancer?

thanks for the input, but I think you got lost on your way to >>>mlp

Get a job degenerate

Nice try FBI

You see OP, first you get a job. Then you forget about making meth.

science.howstuffworks.com/meth3.htm

2 seconds of fucking googling. Dumbass.

and your parents got lost on the way to /trash/ when they felt the aura of shit radiating from your body

You need $ to make meth. Duh

Why do you need money desperately? Can't you make it until payday? Where do you work?

>shake and bake baby

Try google

nice on snoop
broke as in can't pay bills not as in no money at all
?
i have a job
doesn't go into details at all
light bill and rent won't wait for payday

Grow shrooms OP, it can require more time and precision, but it doesn't cost much to start , it's easy to grow in bulk once you get it started, and will weild you a FUCK ton. Plus you're less likely to be fucked up by cops or junkies

Guess you'll have to sell your body on the street corner

Nice breaking bad meme
I bet OP is a chemistry teacher too

any info on how to do that? and how much time?

The time you get everything rounded up for the small amount of dope it will actually yield it will not be worth it...you will end up spending $60+ and taking a risk of getting busted buying an possessing pre cursors and may end up with a gram of shit....

but i can move a gram for $450+ to college students who want something fun to spend mommy and daddy's money on. I already a few who are willing to pay way more than market value for the stuff

just get a Mexican to front you an ounce and go from there

NO, no one is going to pay you $450 for a gram

I've done that before but they guy i knew has been deported since then

nobody is that fucking retarded man

suck a lotta dick friendo

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin5

well your going in the wrong direction and you should know this if you have experience find a new mexican

Just listen to this song OP.
And you will know the tricks.

youtu.be/YEAKPbg65Is

no but i know a few that'll pay 40-45 for a tenth of a gram

But why can't you pay your bills? How old are you? Shouldn't you have learned to be responsible with money by now?

OK OP since you're poor as fuck I'm gonna teach you how to make a cheap version of a drug. It's not meth but you will get high and it looks like a crystal and your buyers will get addicted soon

You need around 7 or 10 cooper coins (pennies or similar) then you need a clear glass jar put a tablespoon of baking soda 2 tablespoons of salt then pour some ammonia (the more concentrated the better) 2/3 of the jar is optimal since you need space for the last part

Fill the jar with bleach , stir and add the pennies to the mix.

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. You need to add some oxigen to the mixture, the easiest / cheapest way is to use a common straw and blow some bubbles inside

Mix everything until the salt is dissolved, blow some bubbles for about 10 / 15 minutes and leave the jar in a cool, dark place for about a day

what kind of faggot is selling 10ths of anything? your going to jail quick lol

This is how you make mustard gas

why so many people asking why or giving alternatives? either you can help me with this or gtfo this thread and get back to your traps and furries.

>

doing that right now. will post results from the morgue

>>>
Fuck you, you ungrateful littlie shit the drug game is for big boys not dumb bastards like you.

This'll fuck your lungs up, don't try it you morons

I'm not an expert on Meth because only dumb faggots do meth. If you guys want I can teach you how to "make" DMT and LSD

Part 2

mirror.bagelwood.com/textfiles/uploads/metanf.txt

Dont think it's the same shit.

I can confirm, this drug is killer

>Ammonia
>Bleach

Nice try, faggot

Ignor the vics shit, it does not work, has not done so in ages.

Also making methlamine is simple with around £50 worth of setup.

thank you

pls teach

that "traps and furries" comment hit a little too close to home?

No I said ignor the vics nasal spray.
It's bullshit.

If that's the case why not go buy a gram for $100 from any dealer and then flip it 10 minutes later for $450 you stupid lying fuck

Like I said earlier the only guy I knew has been deported since the last time I needed some quick cash, more than a year ago

>watch Breaking Bad
>get psyched
>something something shit tonne of methyline
>???
>profit

You're welcome in advance

OP. HEY. OP. LOOK HERE. OP. ARE YOU LOOKING HERE?
ANSWER THIS QUESTION:

If you cant find a single meth head that will help you score a gram theeeeeen you getting in the wrong business...

Well friend, when you're an adult that doesn't leach off of your parents sometimes things come up that you aren't financially prepared for.

I can tell you the one-pot technique, which I was using once a day for months before I went to jail. I don't cook anymore as I have a wife and no really good cook location. What is your budget to get started? As long as you have at least $30, we can get going. Want my email?

that's fair. but to be honest I really don't wanna deal with meth heads. I'm sure I could find more than a few, but I'd rather make my own and only deal with college students.

ITT: faggot ass OP is too stupid with his money to pay bills like a goddamn adult but is too snooty to be a fucking faggy prostitute

just fuck off man you don't have one reasonable answer to any question that has been asked of you, this business isn't for everyone, just do your self a favor and avoid prison...

Like what? Drug binge? Mortgage you can't afford? Vehicle you can't afford? why should we sympathize? You should never have told us you need money desperately. You could have simply asked how to make meth.

Alright. I'll actually deliver Download the 2 images I attach before they close the thread over it.

thanks bro, but I don't think it's possible for anyone to justify themselves to Sup Forums there's no way to satisfy all of Sup Forums

2nd pic will be dmt. Then dxm.

THIS OP...
This.

Oh well. Here's the dmt guide.

Then why did you come to us with your whiny little sob story about needing money and being desperate? just rob some random person jesus fuck retard how dumb are you?? how much money do you even need?

Grow mushrooms, instead. No volatility and no attention, and if you know a guy in a decently sized urban area, you're good to go. I take a day trip to Boston every so often, $7500/kg.

Scenario #1 ( find a meth head, pay meth head $50 to buy an 8 ball aprox $300-350, sell said 8 ball at your bullshit price of $450 per gram for a total of $1575, profit $1175)

Scenario #2 ( spend 3-4 hours rounding up supplies, 3-4 hours cooking praying that no one reported you and that you don't blow your self up, produce 1 gram, sell gram for $450 minus cost of equipment and ingredients, fuel cost ect ect)

which of these seems most reasonable to you op?
which sounds most reasonable to other grown up's here?

I'd have to find a meth head I could trust with the money to buy the 8ball. That seems next to impossible unless you personally know them or have something on them

>OP blows self up
>No more faggot threads

itd be a better idea to establish some connects buy bulk and sell street level.
i use to buy a quarter ounce of tar heroin from the cartel dudes for $400 and sell .1 .5 and 1g bags for $10, $40, $80. shortin niggas a little of course. you could make about $20-$40 profit per gram you sold
>spend $400
>????
>$200 profit?!?

How big of a pussy are you like on a scale of 1/10? you go with them dumb ass, u sit in the car you stand on the corner while its going down and if u get fucked you hand out a beating and take what is yours fuck...

I honestly don't know how someone could possible go thru with something that even B warns you against

How To Make Meth,

Add:
muriatic acid
caustic soda (surrounded by ice)
lastly,
hydrogen chloride

>$7500/kg.
dry or fresh?

Walter White reporting in.

ITT: OP watches TV program about making meth and thinks he's Walter White

>Neglects to notice multi ten thousand dollar lab and precursor suppliers needed
>proceeds to get laughed at

most of Sup Forums are a bunch of gigantic pussies
and this
is how youre suppose to make money with drugs. btw thats the best deal i could get from the mexcans. if youre not one of them they dont hook you up for shit

Dry. Does anyone sell fresh shrooms?

Need money and willing to break the law?-easy
Get crowbar or similar, go fuck up some vending machines and collect small amounts. After you proved to yourself that you are a badass criminal, go download the anarchist cookbook. There will be plenty of cash earning shit there.

Could you mention a few things?

How much do you pay for spores and how much of them you get?
Also, do you have to buy spores every time?

Look up "The Clandestine Chemist's Notebook". It has the recipe for various drugs

Only from feilds, an it would be the day picked

OP there used to be some website that the purchase of such product could be had