Hey bros, my old iPhone 5 finally broke, what should I get as a replacement, preferably not an apple product

Hey bros, my old iPhone 5 finally broke, what should I get as a replacement, preferably not an apple product
>pic related

>iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S3
Because it's going to do literally everything you'll need it to. Everything beyond that generation is just blatant consumer whorism.

I use the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and I love it.

something else that tracks and monitors literally everything you do you stupid fuck

try xiaomi mi5

Nexus 6. They're cheap (200-300 new), reliable, offer an easy bootloader unlock, and their batteries/screens are fucking huge. I have a Nexus 5 and if you're going to use Android, you have to get a phone with a bootloader unlock. I found that the reason why they lag like shit is because of Google play services. Flash a ROM like CyanogenMod and it's 50X faster than an iPhone plus you get updates.

I've got a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact and it's got everything I need + very good batteries.

The note is unique gadget because if the pen. Amazing thing is to write by hand and to draw something with pressure level detection

Well,... yeah, if you enjoy only watching 480p videos on YouTube, not being able to play Curvestone, and have lags on demanding mobile games.

S3 is a good model, but it certainly is somewhat outdated.

Oneplus 3

You fucking moron, those phones are slow as hell now.

pepsi phone

Huawei P9.

Fuck pff hippie

Samsung Galazy a9 Pro

jet fuel can make steel beems to the point where they are extremely maleable

Great phone

Pfft what a sad little thing you are.

>Go on ebay
>Buy replacement screen for less than 30 bucks (tools included)
>Change it

Ta-da!

Admit it you child, you just wanted an excuse for a new phone.

Nexus 6p

iphone 7 duhhh

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge obviously.

kek that's a tempered glass screen protector that has broken, not the phone itself. OP you sly dog you

Microsoft Lumia 950 or 950 XL.
Its OS is still not perfect, but they are making huge constant progress. The camera is so good.

This.
Be a man. Take it apart and fix it.

HTC m10

OnePlus 3

umm screen fix $20 faggot