Why do I enjoy this shit, Sup Forums? I don't get off to it and I'm not an autist, yet I read every single one...

why do I enjoy this shit, Sup Forums? I don't get off to it and I'm not an autist, yet I read every single one. I'm not an edgefag, I like animals, and I don't even hate ponies. What deficiency in my brain sucks me into these shithole threads?

[spoiler]Full disclosure, though, I'd rail the fuck out of that one ugly fuck blond guy that's in some of these. Mcsomething?[/spoiler]

adding some more stupid shit... sorry for being a faggot who can't remember when spoilers work

Thanks user. I enjoy it, i guess. Still not really sure what emotion i'm experiencing, though, lol

>batter up!

My sides

can always rely on the rooskies for quality degenerate shit

there is a sadist in you, and you're feeding him. Nothing qserious or wrong, but as you seem rather equilibrate, and questionning yourself witch deonte sensibility, you should stop.

now u're not so fast

I feel the same as you, OP. I can't really explain it. It's just satisfying to see these little shits get punished

I subscribe to the catharsis interpretation. We experience some kind of relief by seeing tragic things happen to others.

I've tried, but I keep seeing them and entering the threads. If I don't, i get obsessed with them and doodle/write shit I end up deleting.

As far as sadism... I know. I used to be a real bitch of a kid, torturing rabbits and shit, but I raised a farm cat and got real attached to him (a dog ended up killing him when he was old and senile.) I'm nice to people and animals now, and a decent guy, I think. If it was just sadistic pleasure, it would at least be understandable, but there's no thrill in reading these. It's like knitting or something. Just having a calm, decent time watching babies get smashed.

This, for some reason, repulses me (even though It's cute, I guess.)

Agreed. I hate the fucking smarties, too.

Yes, smarties especially. It's also that fluffies represent the worst traits of human beings, and it feels good to see them destroyed.

ZX rules

I've heard this theory before, and I certainly see some of it- but even in scenarios where they've done nothing wrong, it's still satisfying.

I think sadism is too strong a word. Schadenfraude, perhaps.

Well, if it don't disturb you, no need to worry.. ?

I feel like it should worry me. It seems logically inconsistent with the person I want to be.

Maybe on some level we actually identify with fluffies. I mean, we're born into this world, relatively innocent and pure, but soon enough we encounter the darker aspects of life, often experiencing abuse - on some level - from a parent, teacher, peer or whatever. So in some sense, we all go through a 'fluffy' phase in our psychological development.

deep man

I agree. I do think smarty abuse is the most deliciously satisfying, though.

on Sup Forums ?
You discovered smg on you, so well, you can either explore this part of you, or kep it under control (just watch fluffy abuse) or bury it