Be honest: what are your thoughts on hunters?

Be honest: what are your thoughts on hunters?

>people talk shit about hunters
>go eat a burger
Dumbasses.

As a hunter myself i dont care
But those people in op's pic are fucked up

for sport
> dickless losers who get off on killing

use the animal
> fire away m80

Most hunters are fine.
And then there are those retards.

Now that's brutal!

I think everyone who eats meat should have to hunt for it.

If you have to kill something, at least eat it and dont waste it... i'd never be a hunter, but I'm fine with them. The ones who kill for sport or do safari shit should be beaten with their guns and raped by the animal they wanted to kill.

Good thing I'm a vegetarian.

yes
hell yes

Fucking badass, that girl knows how to handle a gun. Her dad is helping her do something she enjoys. What's wrong with that?

There's a big fucking difference in eating because you're hungry and killing because you're BORED.

Hunters today are nothing but hobbyists for the most part and that's both pathetic and cruel.

how did that kid handle the recoil, it would have broken her arm

What pushed me passed the sentiments you share into vegetarianism was how the animals destined for becoming food were treated on their way to the table. Just a lot of unnecessary suffering.

>knows how to handle a gun
She's a child, she doesn't have the mental focus and responsibility to choose her own clothing, much less handle a gun on her own.

She is nothing but an action figure for her daddy to play with.

All of them are closet homo's

Alright so here's hat I think about this.

In some cases:
>African governments have given local tribes the task of protecting threatened species of wildlife.
>As a form of payment for guarding the wildlife from poachers the government allows these tribes to sell a few hunting licenses every once in a while.
>Each hunting license creates hundreds or thousands of US dollars of income for the tribe.
>That's a shit load of $ in Africa
>The tribes have an incentive to protect the wildlife from poachers.

Ok so then that Cecil-Murdering Dentist Dumbass slaughters it in it's sleep and eats it's heart but that's okay cause someone made some money?

or, why not let the tribes sell licenses for hunting poachers. that way hunters are the ones protecting the wildlife.

Vegans are so stupid
she's just doing what she want's
what's wrong with that?

hey!
he has a name

That's fuckin gross

What if I hunt with my bare hands or brass knuckles to make it an even fight?

horribly inefficient

>all meat must be hunted
Let me know when you catch up to 5,000 BC, in the meantime I'll be enjoying my farm-grown oysters.

There's also a difference between being dependent on ranchers for meat, and being able to get it yourself. Another point is farm raised meat isn't as good, both taste, health, and economy wise.

Plus hunting is a very useful survival SKILL.

Daddy actually held the gun and she pulled the trigger.

you're still stupid, just crazy

I understand and respect your thought. I simply think that dead animals i buy at the store are already dead, so they dont mind if i eat them... i really love meat but at the same time i think animals shouldn't suffer or be killed for sport or amusement

Better than people who buy meat from grocery stores.

I want to feel the kill. Without danger to my life it's unfair and pointless. You have not bested the animal in one on one combat. You are not the Victor

not all meat comes from ranchers or needs to be hunted. Hunting is not necessary, even for a diet with a lot of meat.

I eat chicken and fish, very rarely will I ever eat beef and I certainly never eat venison or any redneck-class meats.

I would go there and hunt them with a rifle, and to jusfity their death, harvest their meat

this girl is fucking bae

she used her dad's shoulder as a leaning rest, he didn't hold it with his hands

I agree with what he said, dont be lazy and get other people to kill them for you, if you want it, kill it yourself.

Try some real sports? Maybe mountain skiing?

Animals that are killed in slaughterhouses suffer much more than animals killed by hunters.

I toss my lobsters in while they're still alive, what the fuck do you have to bitch about?

Very few animals need to be hunted, in actuality.

>THIS THREAD
>AGAIN
LOOK AT ALL THE CANCER BUMPING IT

As long as you eat/use the animal parts i'm fine with it

Ranching, farming, whatever. You're splitting semantic hairs.

I'd argue hunting is more humane than farming because the animals are allowed to live and breed how they want to.

Farming is even more oppressive.

Pork and beef are terrible for you anyway, I prefer chicken and fish

shut up lazy bitch

imveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimveganimvegan

true

That's fucking awesome. Dad of the year.

If you don't enjoy the hunt you should kill yourself, but of course you eat it afterward.

if they use all the body it´s cool, unless they use weapon that make the animal suffer a lot like spears.

Good goy, no testosterone for you

If they eat it I have zero problem with it there isn't any difference between that and getting packaged meat
If they do it for sport and needlessly kill an animal or go and kill lions giraffes etc that noone eats it's pointless and they are scumbags

Without farming, humans would complete eradicate hunted species, especially at current populations.

Hunting is not only inhumane, it's unbelievably destructive when done in large scale.

That's what my giant swollen testicles are for.

Maybe you need a little help in that department, but my nuts are up to it.

loling at all the faggots who are against trophy hunting or hunting for sport. The population has to be reduced to a sustainable level one way or the other. Whether I eat or stuff the thing afterwards is irrelevant. It's my kill and my business. Anyone who says different needs to go back to facebook/reddit because you're nothing but a moralfaggot.

Ya maybe your hunters who go to africa to kill cheetahs and shit, but here in america, most hunters eat their game.

You dumb cunt. Hunting is way LESS cruel than supporting the way most animals are raised for food. You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about so STFU.

Hunters should be prosecuted. They are fucking retards

If they're religious, they'll know that we are gods stewards on earth, and we have a responsibility to treat the planet and its inhabitants with respect

If they're not religious, they'll know that hunting is unnecessary nowadays, and is cruel.

But seeing as hunters are mostly inbred hillbilly amerifags, they don't know shit.

And for those who say that it's manly to hunt, what the fuck is so manly about shooting a fucking animal? If anything, modern hunters are fucking pussy bitches. It'd be manly if they used a bow and arrow that they made themselves, or a flint knife they made. But these fucking rednecks are such wusses that the y use guns and act fucking macho about it.

Modern hunters are retards, and are a disgrace to real hunters anyway

Veganism is a mental disorder.

why so angry?

Is it that hard not to have your life choices validated?

This is more acceptable than hunting with guns, but it's still unnecessary and fairly stupid

retard, because of hunters, several species are extinct, go fuck your cousin

Organized large scale hunting happens every year in a sustainable way. Go use the internet and learn about conservation, stupid hippie.

Hope you get gored you fucking hiilbilly

not at all

this HAS to be a troll... no one is this fucking stupid, right?

Hunting is cruel and you have to be retarded to fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

You don't NEED to hunt, because animals are raised for food and your choices won't change that.

Also, not all animals raised for slaughter are treated cruelly, you can actually choose to support cruelty free products if that's your thing.
>so quit whining like a faggot

>this HAS to be a troll... no one is this fucking stupid, right?
How is this stupid?

It wouldn't be a problem if humans ate less meat (like we did before industrial farming in the 1920s) and weren't overpopulating the earth.

How is hunting unnecessary and cruel?

Like, supporting factory farms is better?

That's to limit population, not to provide food you stupid fucking faggot

>even fight
Nigga do you know how badly a full buck can gore you? You're fists ain't shit to that.

Kys faggot just because you have a superior weapon that is no match for animals while you shit at your fat ass from meters away doesn't make you badass or anything

I hunt, trap, and fish fairly often. I also raise animals, and slaughter them myself.

Also, this fucker, my governor, bought a black bear rug I made myself, for over market price. What a fucking pleb.

If you eat your game, then its fine, if you're doing it for sport and nothing else, just be a normal person and adopt some animal from a shelter and abuse the fuck out of it. Same thing right?

Yeah. It's not like red meat stimulates testosterone production or anything, and fish inhibits it.

Kill yourself.

You too, but for a different reason.

ITT
>Its not ok if you kill it!
>Its ok when someone else does the job for you!

Necessary because we have killed off most predators. We have to cull the populations to preserve them.

Also I don't hunt, but them animals are tasty. Had venison tacos last night and they were bomb.

And your proof is where..?

Stay mad :^)

That doesn't happen legally anymore. Organized and licensed hunting does more to protect ecosystems which man has upset than letting the ecosystems sort themselves out would. Animals go extinct for reasons other than hunting all the time. You're attempting to create an issue where none exists.

Guess they couldn't hack it.

>cruel
as opposed to the deer being suffocated or eaten while it's still alive by a mountain lion?

Either this is bait or someone's parents dropped them on their head.

Don't try to make it seem false retard

i disagree bro, i think hunting is great, you get fresh, untouched, organic meat, and you arent buying food that supports animal abuse, you are quickly ending the life of an animal, they will most likely feel no pain, and they lived a normal life, this isnt bambi where the babies become retarted bitches and are sad and shit, they will probably forget there mom even died the next morning, you are retarted for saying otherwise tbh

This goy gets it

Overpopulation is a function of resource consumption, not raw numbers.

Simply by switching to a low-meat diet and renewable resources in Western countries, the world would no longer be overpopulated.

It does both, you stupid fucking child.

Grandpa never taught you anything, did he? :^)

I have no problem with it, my dad and grandpa hunted, and I did when I was younger. We also ate the meat though. I actually really like deer meat even with the gamy taste.

But shit like the OP pic...idk it's just in bad taste. I mean it shows a lack of respect for the animals IMO as gay as that might sound

He doesn't have to, it is false in almost every way.

You know, there are:
>Professional hunters, who kill the old, wounded, sick animals, also trying to balance the wildlife by taking on spicies with rapidly groving numbers.
>Retards who buy a gun and run around the forest shooting everything that moves.
In a country with decent regulation (both for gun ownership and hunting) only the professionals exist legally.

Theres literally no point in hunting.

>being this fucking retarded

Just leave

A lot of things stimulate testosterone production.

Are you having a trouble in that department?

I am not.

Why do hunters get off on shit like this? I now some drink a cup of their kill's blood after they slit the neck. I support hunting/hunters/gun rights and all, but this aspect of it seemed sick in the head

how is he retarded, are you just too retarded to understand the statement?

>quickly ending the life of an animal

So some dumb little inbred slut chewing on the still-beating heart of an animal is quick, painless and kind?

the money goes towards conservation of said species, if there was no money, its very likely they would just become extinct by poaching, or be killed to avoid competition.

>nigger who literally doesn't know how to construct english sentences
>his faggot troll boyfriend

Yeah but the thing is I don't care.
Animals aren't people. Their suffering matters less than humans.

The question isn't whether animals should be kept from suffering, because as we've established that doesn't matter. The question is whether option A causes them less suffering than option B, and which option is better for humans. Me shooting some deer is gonna cause it less suffering than a cougar tearing its throat out, and it's more fun for me, the human.

I love hunting, everything I kill is eaten. No trophies and bullshit like that, I don't even take pictures. Hunting should be something people do to eat, not something they do just because it's fun. I went to a guys house with my dad when I was little, avid hunter, at least thats how he described himself. All I saw we're countless animal heads, even complete animals, stuffed and displayed in his living room. Alot of them weren't even animals people eat. Fucking tigers, a lion, other large cats. Wolves, deer, moose, basically everything people hunt he's killed. I remember how it pissed me off too, he said he doesn't keep any of the meat and a lot of it is left for local wildlife. That was the day I decided trophy hunters are fucking cancer and have no respect for the animals they kill, all they see is a trophy and bragging rights. Fuck them.

nature is cruel

at some point, we aspired to be more than base animals and stopped using them to justify our behavior. Feel free to catch up.

The problem is Americans buying guns and going out killing shit that should be left alive... fucking obese faggots