ITT: We talk about good ways to earn money. Besides having a job

ITT: We talk about good ways to earn money. Besides having a job.

Can be legal. Can be illegal. Doesnt matter.
Lets get it going.

And yea. I think we all know drug-selling and prostitution is some possibilities. So lets rule those out.

Other urls found in this thread:

csl.ink/2jpu
mturk.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Get a good job or get a bad job and work really hard... or sell parts of your body.

or sell other peoples bodies, drugs or steal....all of which are incredibly stupid. (minus selling drugs... its only stupid because the law is stupid)

I dont think you read OPs post clearly.

Try clixsense for some beermoney.

csl.ink/2jpu

Become a street musician. It'll be the best time of your life, I guarentee it.
>Meet new people
>Get outside
>Cheer people up
>Boost in self-confidence

"Wah, waah, I don't know 2 play insturmnets waaah"
Just one month of your life, the internet has you covered for lessons on every instrument on the planet.

bump

>Become a hated street buffoon
>Get money and friends

OP here.
Thats actually not bad user.
I already play the guitar pretty well.

Although i am not really in financial trouble. But it's fun to hear everyones ideas.

Maybe just earn some extra chedda.

>chedda
Confirmed for lifetime of poverty. Go get a job, nigger

>"Eww, look at him, making money doing something he enjoys, what a loser"
Complain all you want, all I hear is applause and coins rolling into my case.

Glad I could help.

or you can try Mturk

Find a videogame that no more than 10 ppl play (XCOM etc)
Get really good at it
Create a youtube channel
Create some shitty tactics that tards would think is edgy n good
Get on parteon
PROFIT
Repeat with wikipedia quotes over shitty gameplay you provide (get both edgycational and gamer tags)
Melt internet for ad banner profit

or google for UHRS

appen or isoftstone

Calm your tits buddy.

Maybe im a moron. But i have no idea what you are talking about.

mturk.com/

rest use google, bing or whatever searchengine you like.

You can steal cobber

Is mining Bitcoins still worth it?

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

20mins for 1 cent?
Hmmm...

You've decided to be a bum. Just like those pieces of shit out there who beg for change, sleep in garbage bins and eat what I throw away. They got a name for that: it's called "a bum". And without a job, a residence or legal tender, that's exactly what you're going to be: a fucking bum.

No u

Anybody who tried this MTURK?
Sounds interesting.

So what. Everyone has different values.
Open your fucking eyes.

I think its time for bed, champ.
You seem a bit grumpy.

Autism: The Post

Craigslist, day trading, dropshipping, buying& selling cars

I agree, sell your body parts, like a kidney, or balls or something. Or your cum, sell it hard yo

>Sell really high quality toilet paper
It's not like people can just choose not to buy toilet paper

Street Musician:
-Well dressed, mostly
-Displays talent and experience
-Polite
-Don't beg
-Strives to cheer people up
-Have the ability ro make friends

Bums:
-Sodden rags
-Display failure and regret
-Either rude or cowardly
-Beg
-Make people who walk by miserable
-Mostly misanthropes

1/10 making me reply to bait.
Maybe if we could find a way to fill up all these empty houses about the US, mabye we'd have less bigots like you who believe that everyone who stands on the street for more than 5 minutes is a tramp.

>Is mining Bitcoins still worth it?

No unless the price goes up like crazy. Also cloud mining is not worth the price

However there are huge and I mean huge ammounts of HYIP's sites (high yield investment programs) those offer between 3 to 5% of daily profits. I've made some hundreds out of them

1. All and I mean ALL of the HYIP's are ponzi scams, never trust them
2.take a few bucks you can lose without risk (never invest money you cannot afford to lose)
3.Search for bitcoin HYIP's (just google hyip monitor)
4.find the most recent ones, less than 5 days working are perfect, more than 15 days are not worth the risk
5.read carefully and calculate how many days you need to invest to have profit. ALWAYS invest in sites that you will have return of your investment in 30 days or less
6.Invest the minimum (varies but 5 dlls investment is pretty common) just to test the deposit / withdrawal procedure
7.If it works deposit money. Personally I never invest on a program that offers less than 4% daily because I never leave my money for more than a month

same old nig joke. stop clogging up the thresd kys

Small appliance repair on the side makes me some ok bonus money once in a while. All you really need to know is how a screwdriver works and how to troubleshoot/logically figure out what the problem is.

Most of the time whatever is broken just needs to be cleaned out or have a part replaced like a switch or heating element. Anything beyond that and I declare it broken and recommend buying a new one. I don't charge people cuz I like taking shit apart, but most of them insist I take either take a little cash or join them for a meal.

cringe

I've signed up that MTURK thing.
Currently awaitning approval.

Also trying Clickworker now.

Anyone with any experience?

Human trafficking ring.

Do they pay for real or it is scam?