Cuck thread, post a slut, anons say what they'd do to them

cuck thread, post a slut, anons say what they'd do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2235/web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As stated in previous thread, would fuck her tight little teen ass holding my belt looped around her throat and arm twisted up her back. She would scream and beg, trying to get away.

Post more of this girl, and maybe I will, looks like this girl Karissa I know

Post moar, she needs to be group fucked.

Was following in last thread, said you wanted her gang banged op?

posted of her so far (1/2)

(2/2)

little whore needs to be gangbanged

I'd invite all my buddies round for a BBQ and drink. We'd get drunk and invite her round at midnight. As she walks in all the guys balls bulge with cum and testosterone. We'd be nice to here and give her a drink, then another and so on. Before she knows it, her clothes are being stripped off and she naturally starts sucking the nearest cock to her, except there in several cocks in her face and she takes each one in turn, working her tongue up the shafts.

ally has crazy rape fantasies, she needs to be gangraped to really get off

what would you do to these sluts from highschool

So are you her bf or a bitter ex?

Fuck her ass in that position holding her hands behind her back. Get her dad to come and fuck her mouth as well

trips don't lie, this bitch would happily choke on all those cocks from the look of her

Would love to cum over that pretty face, grab a hold of her hair and feed her my cock hard and deep

fuck her tight asshole until her moans become screams

i'd facefuck her with 2 friends for 2 hours and we cum on that face at least 10 times

this slut?

make her asshole look like the front end of a megaphone

non-bitter ex-fuckbuddy
she was just into kinky stuff

id cum deep inside her throat while she wakes up gaging

Help her shave her eyebrows, God damn caterpillar looking things

She just loved to be on call for me, smiling up at me when she got into my hotelroom. her big tits so delicious. "What do you want me to do daddy?" she asked as she shuffled her feet. Her cuck bf still stood just inside the door.

this is my sister, lemme know if u want more

How would you use her, anons? Be graphic. Be merciless.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2235/web
IT"S HAPPENING!

"i'll do whatever you want me to, daddy.
but could you turn the heating on? it's pretty chilly in here"

Anybody duck my 6' crush?

yeah she looks like she has a nice body

who wants to cum all over ashleigh's face?

sister, stole this from her phone when i asked to use it the other day.

I would savagely butt fuck her while she begged for mercy, pounding deeper and deeper into her quivering ass with every thrust.

What would you do to mine?

I would just look at her. I'm pretty vanilla and she seems like a party girl, so I doubt things would go well.

saved
>for research purposes

Tell us more about her sluttiness

Glad you guys like. Here's another.

Need a on kik, he needs to be bigger than 7.5 inches. Only big dicks. Add my kik: jayden68888

any takers?

thats the same pic

Ha nope

when she was high on ecstasy she had a foursome with three guys, rotating pussy, arsehole, mouth
she loved tasting her own arsehole

Not the same pic, but pretty close. Here's another.

Would pay to watch that.

Would pay more to be guy #5

what would you do to ashleigh?

I would start by stripping her out of that dress and into her bra and panties. Then I'd order her to get topless. Lastly, I'd make her bend over and slowly remove her panties so I could inspect the holes I was about to use..

Moar?

Grab her hair, bend her over the bed and pull her dress up. Fuck her tight little pussy.

A true born slut, good for her.

She's got a face that needs to be fucked.

Moar!

I would lay her over a table and shove my cock in and out of her trembling throat as pull and squeeze her pretty nipples

yes please, tell us how you'd use her slutty little holes

OP WAS THAT TAKEN IN SHIRLEY?!?!? I THINK I KNOW THE GIRL AND THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIRLEY PARKKKK

what would guy number 5 do to her?

Like this?

Amon amarth shirt? Cum inside her.

Nerdy wife

Have had several threesome with her and random guys. She loves having some strangers cock pumping inside her. What would you do if she wanted your cock?

no idea what the park's called, what do you think her name is?

That's it, I'd slid myself between her lips and pound her throat. She'd take me down and gag herself as I grab her hair and force her onto me. Spit would dribble down her chin.

Go on.. be brutal..

Moar?

bitch would suck my fingers, demonstrate how slutty she can be with them as pound my cock into her pussy and my other hand is fingering her ass. Show me her tits, what would I see when I rip her top off with my teeth?

oh she is a good whore

damn I would just have to slap those big tittys. I would slide my hand down between her thighs and start rubbing her tenderly, and then enjoy her trashing as I start squeezing her clit

I'd love to cum all over ashley's face :)

I would put my peepee into her poop oo and and go squuuuuirt!

Keep going and ill keep her pics coming.. what would you do next?

I wanna fondle her and undress her in public, showing off to all that right now shes my plaything. got tit pics?

this girl has some perfect blowjob face

Her gag reflex barely exists anymore

WWYD?

Is it Nicole by any chance?

I liked this set

then id flip her over on her belly and walk up to her ass. I grab her hair and pull as I tell her to make her self presentable. she obliges and sticks her ass up in the air and spreads her cheeks for me. Shes trembling as I slide my cockhead back and fort over her presented asshole