Haven't seen a celeb thread in a little while

pls no

please avoid this.

I would like to sleep on those titties

Avril Lavigne fappening anyone?

I'd like to sleep with everything she has

I want those titties to sleep on me.

this explains a lot

it's a shame about Maisie's face because those legs and feet really are superb.

her career is going downhill

I love everything about her

yeah, same. especially her ass, legs, feet, tits and face.

Her ass has got to be my favorite

fuck her ass makes me so hard. I have to start fapping as soon as i see it

Have some more

M-My beautiful m-mistress wife Jessica Alba i-is desired b-by m-many m-men b-but she i-is in l-love w-with me... I-I always f-feel s-so h-happy thinking ab-about h-how w-wonderful she is and h-how lucky I-I am t-to have h-her... I-I also f-feel s-sad f-for all those unfortunates who w-will never kn-know what i-it is l-like t-to have s-such a-a wonderful creature a-at their b-back and c-call...

GTFO faggot

I-I guess a-a beautiful celeb w-wife i-is l-like the ultimate tr-trophy t-to display... As s-such i-it i-is always m-my pleasure t-to b-be o-on g-guard against other m-men who m-might try t-to to steal h-h-her away from me...

God those tits are amazing

i fucked her yesterday

I want Vicky to cuck me and make her eat out her creamy pussy

Is this some weird autist joke I'm not in on?

A-Almost every time w-we g-go out there i-is s-some dude who i-is t-trying t-to p-put the moves o-on my lady... The boldest o-ones j-just completely ignore m-my presence and try t-to get real cl-close t-to her... S-Sometimes she actually l-looks l-like she enjoys i-it when sh-she s-sees them m-make such a b-big effort t-to g-get h-her b-but of c-course I-I am not amused a-at a-all...

she does enjoy it, trust me

I-I-I really d-don't know why w-with all m-my faults g-good s-sir she d-decided t-to choose m-me a-as h-her bosom buddy... Maybe I-I'm m-more o-of a-a lady's m-man than I-I thought... When i-it c-comes t-to sm-smooth talking I-I can s-say sometimes I-I have m-my m-moments...

Idk, those look too small to be Vicky's tits. And the skin looks a lot older than her

i don't think so, she told me she just keeps you around to do all the housework for her.

Watch out for that genital herpes bros.

True but one can only hope

Agreed. Anytime I have the potential to see Vicky's tits, I'm not gonna complain

I-I mean y-y-you got t-to be doing s-something right to get a jeweled woman l-l-like this... I-It c-can't be all l-luck... O-Or maybe s-something in her brain c-c-canceled itself out a-and she fell for me...

Nah, we laugh about you almost ever night bro

Hello is this the daily samefagging thread?

O-One thing I-I d-don't l-like is h-how she gets a l-l-little to close to h-her male fans wh-when they approach her i-i-in the street or wherever... I n-n-note they often let their hands w-wander around on h-her a little too much es-especially when they are t-taking a fan p-pic with her...

Hell yes

Jennifer lawrence?

Love her ass

DAMN, look at that door sign. superb signage.

same here. gets me hard every time

It's quite amazing

Where did you find this?

She's a fetal alcohol syndrome mong, half of fucking ireland is like that.

in a dumpster on 41st street

man, idk hardly any of these celebs anymore. They look like they're Disney stars.

Greatest tits in pop?

indeed

Si!

Maybe Rita Ora is better

Not into shehes so no thanks

she got turned into an oblivion elf

mmmh that's a lot

>Haven't seen a celeb thread in a little while
YEH ITS BEEN AT LEAST 5 MINUTES WHAT GIVES

More

Riding cock?

Mm fuck I love her ass in that

dick bicycle

why is everyone upsessed with victoria justice all of the sudden

Good enough for me. Ariana Grande is a tease

Cause she is perfect

confirmed genital herpes carrier

I-I al-always m-marvel when I-I see th-those "accidental" b-boob presses, gropes and pinches which st-start h-her smiling and giggling spells... And they a-are quickly f-followed by f-fingers that poke, rub and dart around her cheeks which start her heavy breathing... I-I can barely st-stand t-to watch it after a-a while and d-do m-my b-best t-to stop it... I-I only w-wish she w-was m-more cooperative instead o-of acting l-like the hungry h-h-housewife all the time...