Your country

>your country
>favorite failed state (medium green and below)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llZFyAfpCC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Botswana

>OP wants to group us with them

Louisiana.

>Finland
>darkest shade of blue
Noice

>Libya
>not the darkest shade of red
BULLSHIT

> Russia orange
> US green

For fuck sake

How are things in Libya at the moment? News aren't bothering with you anymore, since your country turned into a chronic shithole.

flag
flag

DELETE THIS

We're a stable guy

Too late, now the word will be spreaded, bye bye Finland.

ummmmm like, we get a crippling recession every 10 years, we had 6 presidents in one week and like 9 coup d'etats and we are going towards an economic catastrophe how are we not fragile?

>>your country
Britain
>>favorite failed state (medium green and below)
Britain

Pretty shit like usual desu
>Italy opens the embassy (first Western country to open their embassy again in Libya since 2014)
>gets bombed two days later

>chronic
I'd say permanent unless colonised

Wasn't this proved to be bullshit?

>Panama
>Costa Rica
>Green
Wat

Why don't you boys just split up?

>we are going towards an economic catastrophe

t. kirchnerist

How do you even make money when it's just all bombs n shit?

Czech Republic

*takes out millions of loans and issues bonds*

do you wish Qaddafi was never overthrown? or do people think it was worth it?

I'll give you 20 euromoney if you shoot at boats full of nigz leaving your shores.

Because
>muh unity of Libyan soil

You don't because there is a major economic crisis

>can't even get the salary of October last year
>prices of basic stuff are skyrocketing

Just

Gaddafi was pretty based IMO but most people still think it's worth it because muh Sharia

*prints millions of pesos*
*conveniently forgets to raise the minimum wage to apply taxes*
*non-ironically tries to get into debt by surprisingly paying to the Paris' Club*
*hires tens of thousand unneeded employers into the public sector to hide unemployment*
*family and friends make the equivalent of an entire GDP in money*

Hum...

What country should the guy in the pic ruin next?

I'd do it for free if I actually see one I think most boats set sail after midnight

Thats not how i imagined americans

Correct, now add that to the current situation. My statement is still true. 'we are going towards an economic catastrophe'

Tfw even ukraine is more stable

>You don't because there is a major economic crisis
>>can't even get the salary of October last year
>>prices of basic stuff are skyrocketing
How are you even alive? Are you able to eat sand of what?

>Gaddafi was pretty based IMO but most people still think it's worth it because muh Sharia
really, are most people that primitive? commies here imagine libyans as poor oppresed secular working class

Tobruk would get the most of Libya, while the other guys can split into "West Libya" or whatever

>You don't because there is a major economic crisis
How are you even alive?

Is this another bullshit chart?

Central bank has done a lot through 2016 to hold inflation down and absorb pesos. The government fired a thousands from the public sector months ago, the debt we're taking, while stupid, at least is relatively low interest, unlike what the Ks took with Venezuela years ago at 17%. And also they're negotiation with a bunch of unions so hiring people isn't that expensive
Most reputable institutions, both national and international are convinced 2017 will be better than 2016

I took it straight from the fragile states site in the image mermão

That's your natural state.

Home made bread diet desu plus saving up
>TFW my pants arent even my size anymore

Yep the majority is pretty fucking retarded desu

What?

How do you support yourself?

Do people actually want sharia?

the state of texas is a failed state

Brazil is high on "Demographic Pressures" and "Uneven economic development".

>Demographic pressures: Pressures deriving from high volume population density relative to food supply and other life-sustaining resources, which make it difficult for governments to protect citizens. Pressures include those stemming from disease, natural disasters, population growth, infant mortality, and environmental hazards. Governmental capacity and will to respond to such pressures are considered in the score.
I don't even know how this makes sense since Brazil is empty as fuck and has a pretty low birth rate.

>Uneven economic development: Group-based inequality, or perceived inequality, in education, jobs, and economic status can create uneven commitments to the social contract within a state. Measurements include group-based poverty and education levels, existence of slums, and fairness of housing and hiring practices.
This one seems fine but also inflated because the country is so fucking big.

dunno, Panama is worse off than Colombia in several items regarding healthcare, public services, etc.

how so

I think so. According to it, Finland is the only country close to being sustainable, and Japan is worse off than Germany.

>Home made bread diet desu plus saving up
How are your saving when you don't even get salary? How did you buy internet?

we have to remove corrupt politician, then, we'll be green again.

We're full

Their methodology is bullshit, they used a software algorithm to browse internet news articles and come up with the automated results.
Fucking gringos, man.

Part time job and shamelessly leeching around tbqh

Let me put it the simple way
>oh no the country is turning to shit because of extremists therefore we need to islamify our country more to fix it!
And yep that's unironically how most people here think

So it's probably what I thought: It measures the public perception of countries rather than their actual frailty.

>amerisharters
>stable
youtube.com/watch?v=llZFyAfpCC0

>I don't even know how this makes sense since Brazil is empty as fuck and has a pretty low birth rate.

yes, I looked into this report some time ago too, many things doesn't make sense. Colombia is higher than El Salvador in that item too, considering El Salvador is much more densely populated and has a much higher emigration rate.

As I've said I leech around from relatives and use whatever left of my salary
>TFW still got 50 dinars saved from October salary
The happy merchant would be proud desu

And no it's not my internet
Long story short
Leeching

Congo

Demographic Pressure can also apply to the negative effects of densely populated cities and not just food and water availability. In brasils case uncontrollable and unregulated building in favelas. If you think millions of poor people stacked on top of each other in shitty slums is a stabilizing factor then keep doing what you do.

That's Uneven economic development, it says right there you dummy.

>Gaddafi was pretty based IMO but most people still think it's worth it because muh Sharia
so do you support Haftar now?

I don't really like him but so far he seems the least worst option right now

Most libyans on this board say he was a gigantic faggot

wtf I LOVE binland now? is it the only sustainable state in the world or are there any micronations that are also blue

Hi, Neighbour

Did the mess reach you there?

That fucking chart is a bunch of Finish propaganda and I won't stand for it

There's a difference between economic development and the physical challenges of having a horde of smelly uneducated brown people living like anchovies in a can you stupid monkey.

yeah, we support Serraj but he seems like a useful idiot

Only 4% of Brazilians live in favelas, and that's not even what the score is measuring.

USA

Well most Libyans on this boards are gigantic morons then
Seems like I desu
Saraj is a fucking cuck who is giving bunch of terrorists organizations here international legitimacy and recognition

Rest of the world confirmed as shite

>Flag
>NK
How could you not be interested in a country that is run by a murderous cult leader?

Also I bet the 2017 version of this map will have the US further down the stability index.

>4% of Brazilians
8 million people living in favelas is nothing to brag about.

Read the text before acting retarded: Demographic pressures measures stuff food availability and natural disasters both of which are non-issues here.

You are also highly overestimating how widespread and inadequate they are, the bigger ones usually have sanitation and such, they are just shitty-looking houses and the residentes don't care about making them look pretty.

Shut it down!

The number decreases every year, it will be 0% soon.

for you

That's it I'm moving

"Demographic Pressure" is defined in the index as "Demographic pressures: Pressures deriving from high volume population density relative to food supply and other life-sustaining resources, which make it difficult for governments to protect citizens. Pressures include those stemming from disease, natural disasters, population growth, infant mortality, and environmental hazards. Governmental capacity and will to respond to such pressures are considered in the score."

M A C R I
A
C
R
I

>URGAY
>stable

toppest of keks

>Ukraine less "fragile" than Russia
all those retarded maps posted here everyday... the funniest thing is that some people receive actual money for preparing this shit

>the funniest thing is that some people receive actual money for preparing this shit

deppresing, I would say, for people that doesn't have a job like me :(

>sweden
>sustainable

that's not what my memes say

Ukraine is the country of Ukrainians.
Russia is the country of Russians and a myriad of other ethnicities.

Ukraine might lose some clay, but it's still Ukraine.

Map is just a prediction of the countries continuing to exist in the next hundreds of years.

That being said, "predictions".

>Germany
>blue

>strongest economy in Europe
>strongest political force in EU
>unimpressed by little truck accidents.
go fuck a moose

North Korea

America is the most powerful country and the largest economy in the world and it's not blue

try again buddy

>unbelievable amounts of debt
>president with zero political experience
>racial tensions
>what is healthcare
>every psycho is able to get a gun
>massshootings every 2 weeks
nice one canadense

>ukraine in the middle of a long civil war
>"warning level"
wow this map makes a lot of sense.

civil war when!