Why are niggers so incomprehensible? why can't they speak normally?

why are niggers so incomprehensible? why can't they speak normally?

you know what he meant tho. I'm white but can't stand when other whites pretend they don't understand simple shit.

That's hardly being racist 'on the low', that's screaming it from the rooftops!

This is a classic example of siding with eloquence over right, the garbled text speak guy is the one who is correct but til he starts writing properly, he'll be ignored over smooth talking cunts.

Didn't you hear it's against the civil rights laws to correct a nigger's grammar now?

Retard level IQ was 85 prior to desegregation. Most niggers score 60. Interestingly enough, dogs also score 60, but they are loyal much more often.

>this is what you actually believe

2/10 for making me reply kek

b8

Worst part is you shut ins think this shit is true.

I see bait is the new exit strategy

It's a scientific fact, the coons in Africa who don't have the influx of white DNA from melting pot bullshit philosophy still score 60. Hell, when the Dutch landed in South Africa niggers there hadn't even "invented" the wheel yet.

>low 2
>punk
>amerika

I understand these expressions in the sense of them being jokes. Similar to how I understand people using "kek" instead of "lel"; as "kek" is incorrect, it is therefore funny. However, I assume that the negro in question was not intending to be ironic or funny. Therefore I cannot understand these meaningless expressions.

Hey have you invented anything.....ever?

Even tho you pretending to not understand I'll break it down really fast.
The councilman is racist on the downlow too?well fuck. What does he mean real america? Would someone tell me what he meant by real America.

Now 404 with your lame ass racist thread you idiot

Is that how you say no in picture form?

I think Africans are responsible for good fried chicken and peanut butter, but that's the extent that I'm aware of.

Hahaha nigga ain't invent nothing
Truth hurts

But have you.....you......your lame ass

HAVE YOU INVENTED ANYTHING?

No
Race pride= taking credit for others achievements

Little known fact a black man invented the pimp stick , a coat hanger wrapped in tape for beating hoes.

>really long detailed response

>insert meme here

Kek'd and checked. Those dubs I inspect.

Samefag

>Mfw you never say what you invented