*deletes frontier psychiatrist*

*deletes frontier psychiatrist*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hi-a93TgzBw
youtube.com/watch?v=yevpqtjE-9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*deletes OP's life*

you'll follow it up by deleting this thread, right?

*deletes this thread*

Why would you delete one of the better songs

*deletes bait*

It is cool I still have Radio

I never liked frontier psychiatrist

when I first came across it on yt I thought it was youtube poop
it's so... reddit tier

there's far worse songs on that album

>it's so... reddit tier
fucking hell this has to end

not everything that isn't quite as edgy as pictures of dead babies is 'reddit tier'

you are actually allowed to enjoy things that are just a bit silly you fucking autistic spanner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube_Poop

this would probably be the only good example of it in existance
youtu.be/HAV4q3rqI-0

As far as reddit tier - I think it's too infantile and holds no merit beyond that thin veneer of silliness, appeals only to dilettantes

i wish i was as smart and interesting as you user

Just stop listening to australian "artists" and going to reddit and you'll get there

*downloads better album*

nice job shilling your channel. now here's a real YTP

youtu.be/Hi-a93TgzBw

why do people like this album so much? im genuinely curious

it just sounds like a bunch of sped up 60s pop singles

you must be fun at parties.

it's the first thing that came up when I googled "kirby tom n jerry"

btw your video is awful

What's wrong with 60s pop singles?

Nothing, really. I don't hate this album and I had a good time listening to it. But I often see this labeled as Sup Forumscore or put really high up on people's charts

I just dont really see how this is a masterpiece

It's just a great album. It makes you feel good when you put it on. Not a lot to analyse.

Alright, that makes sense. I suppose not every album needs to be a pretentious boundary pushing masterpiece

AAAHHHHHHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

the post you're replying to is a reference to frontier psychiatrist

It was one of the first albums to exclussively use samples, and not in some really abstract obnoxious way, that's then lauded as being 'lo-fi'.

They were able to make really catchy pop hits out of hundreds of different sounds, that were never thought to be complementary before this LP. Even though the album sounds very sixties, most of the songs aren't actually made from sixties pop samples, only the title track really. The rest of the album is a collage of weird shit like a horse naying, old video game sound effects, a cruise ships horn, and so on. The whole thing is like a celebration of music in general, so yeah it isn't boundary pushing in the traditional sense, but it was pretty seminal in terms of musical collage

you're a fucking retard

I thought it was reddit tier too then I heard the rest of the album and realized it was all reddit. Then I destroyed my computer to erase any evidence that I ever listened to such reddit music.

I'm not the one listening to glorified australian YTP

*only has frontier psychiatrist saved*

>Unironically deletes moonchild

cdi poops are the best thing that have ever happened to me
no bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=yevpqtjE-9Q