How to know if your phone calls are being listened? Sometimes i smoke something, and I think pigs are listening me

How to know if your phone calls are being listened? Sometimes i smoke something, and I think pigs are listening me
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempora
imdb.com/title/tt4044364/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms&hl=en
itunes.apple.com/us/app/signal-private-messenger/id874139669?mt=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slight echoes on the line, sound similar to interference you would get get on mobiles back in the day

They aren't.

yea, cops will be listening while you smoke your thc..

You are not important enough to be monitored. Seriously, you aren't.

>You are only paranoid if they AREN'T out to get you.

Every time I hear a echoes i start yelling at my phone that cops are faggots and etc. IDGAF

ok.

Or maybe im just too paranoid. There is strict laws in my country about the Merry Jane

>Merry Jane

I'm the guy who monitors your internet but I'm not the phone guy. Just an FYI the phone guy has a touch of colitis these last few days so it would be a good time to make some calls because he's on the shitter. Don't do anything stupid, I'll be on for another hour and 5 minutes before my shift ends.

Didn't you learn anything fron the nsa and Snowden?

Yes, you are being monitored. No one listening gives half a shit that you smoke weed or do any drugs. If you had half a brain you'd realize that you'd only be listened in by police if you were a medium to large time dealer, otherwise it's small stings/busts from beginner cops.

Yeah and Santa Claus is real

>Merry Jane

Ty for the answers. I think i should play some high pitched noise when i call someone. Btw there wasnt any echoes untill my classmate who was busted called me and said that he has a „something special”

ITT: Moronic dimwits.

Snowden already tried to inform your retarded heads that the NSA and GCHQ are intercepting and storing all electronic communications. All of it. That includes your phone calls.

Now read some shit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempora

And watch some shit:
imdb.com/title/tt4044364/

And cure your ignorance.

That being said, no one (especially the government) gives a shit about your cannabis consumption.

coincodence
and this guy

*especially _not_ the government

My country goverment is stupid enough to get you in jail for 8 years for 5g of green.

From that Wikipedia article:
>The Guardian claims that no distinction is made in the gathering of data between public citizens and targeted suspects. Tempora is said to include >>>>>>>recordings of telephone calls

Wat

download signal app, problem solved

How is it called

end to end encryption

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms&hl=en

itunes.apple.com/us/app/signal-private-messenger/id874139669?mt=8

Lithuania sucks ass. You get 400€ fine for 1,4(!)g. Not 14. 1,4

Ty user