At this point it seems like it's just a trend/bandwagon to hate brock turner...

At this point it seems like it's just a trend/bandwagon to hate brock turner. There's plenty of worse cases all over the place. people just want something to vent their stress and anger at

No shit. Welcome to America nobody has anything better to do

were you convicted of something similar op?

also he is a white cis male

What is A Brock Turner?

>Belgium speaking

lets destroy this rich white person not because of what they did but because of what they represent.

no im pretty sure its because what he did

don't know, don't care. if hes in jail he deserves whatevers coming to him. despite kids memeing, the us justice system is extremely good, albeit a bit slow.

Nope.
It's one charge for being rich and another for being a white.

>be me, le edgy Sup Forums memer xD
>hate feminininists and SJWs, because they are literally the devil!!!11!1
>find out about rich fratboy who can't handle his booze, said fratboy raped a chick or something
>HE MUZT BE INNOCENT!!1!1 THATR LYING SHE-WHORE IS PROBABLY A FEMINIST SJW

Step back for a second and understand that every person with a lick of common sense thinks the bitch was dumb to go and drink so much that she blacked out, and he was dumb for touching a really drunk bitch. whether or not he was too drunk to know what he's doing is irrelevant because if you get blackout drunk, you probably deserve whatever misfortune befalls you

>mfw le SJWZ, cucks and FEMINIST LIBRULZ are getting btfo by my superior intellect

autism

yeah the rape was incidental..

It's because it was something creepy at standford.

There are worse cases.

Where they've let nignogs out and they've proceeded to become serial rapists.

But no this a convenient side show to cover up that fact.

whether he raped or not, the guy looks like a faggot.

Naw it comes with being white, it's a package deal

This is doubly deviant - because he's a middle class white.

I kind of expect this stuff from blacks

Rapist Brock Turner

>"the us justice system is good."

That is some weapons grades autism man.
It does not matter if he goes to jail he doesn't matter you are just a dumbass.

idk rapists are considered pretty bad in my country.

I think anything done by a freed slave is more outrageous in the US

man the advent and subsequent explosion of conspiracy theorist logic in the aftermath of 9/11 has really fucked you guys up

Support Brock, edgemaster. He's a rapist. It isn't about race, income or anything else. He's a motherfucking rapist. He deserves to die in prison sucking gorilla cock. As does anyone who defends him.

This. People don't dislike him because hes a wealthy white male. He looks like a douche and did something bad that everyone else has the common sense not, no matter how drunk anyone, themselves included are.

Now I dont know him personally so I cannot attest to whether or not he is actually a douche however I can say that it's because of those aforementioned reasons people find it easy to dislike him immensely on an emotional level. "Yeah fuck him that creepy college rapist guy. Probably cant get laid anyway else LMAO"

the dude is a rapist user - what rates as so much worse?

>girl wants guy to finger blast her behind dumpster
>girl is blacked out as fuck and passes out
>guy is also blacked out and finger blasts her
>2 guys stumble upon him and now its rape because she said so
god bless america

>still doesn't know the difference between rape and sexual assault.
What's it like being 10-years-old?

>guy is also blacked out

missed the part where he raped her while blacked out.

>being dumb enough to get blackout drunk in public

god bless stupidity

People are whining about him being punished for being white/rich, etc.

As a law-abiding, taxpaying U.S. citizen and white man who works hard and is well off financially, I say to hell with this curly-haired cuntflap.

True, his behavior is accepted (and even embraced) by many dark-skinned cultures throughout the world, but to hell with those cultures and all the scum who support lawlessness.

Put the rapists in jail, let them get buttfucked, then electrocute the buttfuckers and be done with it. Bunch of pussies.

He got the same prison time a woman would get for the same crime.
Prove me wrong.

I think he did get verbal consent like he says. The girl he fingered was just some feminist who blacked out drunk and consented to it cuz she wanted her rape victim card. prove me wrong cunts.

op is clearly a naive faggot

please GTFO

>still doesn't know the difference between rape and sexual assault.

I bet the job applications go much smoother once you've cleared that up.

because that wasnt a part
agreed

Rape - insertion of any body part, unwanted, into the body of another. I.E. a wet willie is technically rape. At least lol that's the UCMJ version. Article 120 is pretty stupid.

lol which bs sight told yo that lie

Another rich asshole got away with an unforgivable crime. If I punched him in the face I'd get more time in jail than him, and he raped a girl.

>sight
how fucking retarded are you?

>can't rape a man

lol, no matter what this kid is ruined, his life is over. He will always be "Brock Turner Rapist".

whoah user - you mean Brock Turner Sexual Assailant.

nah, he'll be patted on the back and told it was silly to not pay her off

Yup. Especially if your one o them darkies! Prolly a gang banger! Hang that nigger!

kek same

Wanna see?

That's because the media blatantly lies to get sheep like to follow their agenda and spread the propaganda.

a low grade marc dutroux

let's see what you're packing first

nope, what happened doesn't matter, the media knows him as a rapeman, hes fucked.

if that were true then why did he jump up and sprint away when challenged on his behavior? is that the action of an innocent person?

>2 drunk college kids fool around, fingers involved
>OMG RAEP RAEP RAEP
>MUH WHITE CIS PRIVILEGE
>MUH PATRIARCHY
>MUH RAEP CULTURE

Shut the fuck up.

An aristocratic American teenager who finger blasted a passed out chick and got caught. He did three months in jail, which many believe was a light sentence which was given due to him being a rich white kid.

>this asshole is rapid an unconscious girl
>what? no I was trying to help
>let's get him

now you anons know the true story

yes. would you want to deal with two faggots bullshit? plenty of innocent people would run just for this reason alone. every time i see a cop pull a u turn for instance, i just run away because i dont want to deal with them.

darkie detected

>fingerbanging gril
>feel something hard
>remember inside everyone is a spoopy skeleten trying to get out
>jump back
Nice agenda faggot.

Is what you said true? Yeah.

Is it still reasonable to hate him? Yeah again.

There are plenty of more severe cases out there, but he's still a fucking rapist, dude. I hate him AND I hate the people who do it more severely (admittedly more than I hate Turner).

>2 retards have bad things happen to them when they get blackout drunk in public

they put themselves in a dumb situation, now they both have to suffer the consequences

you're incorrect tho

>28 posters
>58 replies
Some serious samefagging going on in here.

Isn't it only rapists who make that distinction, between the particularities of sexual deviancy?

From what you say I imagine being convicted of sexual assault weighs less (among your circle of friends) than a conviction for rape.

In most of the rest of the world, a sex case is a sex case.

two faggots bullshit or two fellow students who can aid you in providing assistance.

>oh thank god you've arrived guys, this girl has blacked out, i think she's very sick.help me get her somewhere safe

thats called having a conversation

>incorrect tho
>tho

"Incorrect" must be a white people word that black people use to sound like they aren't black when they're very clearly shitskin.

>not reading the thread and realizing there's a bunch of people arguing with each other, thus generating numerous replies and no new posters
>being so fucking retarded that you expect the amount of posts in a thread like this to be reflective of the amount of people in the thread

damn ur smart Sup Forums good detective work haha xd kill yourself

whites are natural born rapists, thieves and murderers

k lol not sure why you're trying to argue about this

yeah, it's true, Brock obviously isn't pureblood cause he got caught. what a shitskin

Just because there's someone thats killed 3 people doesn't mean the guy who killed 2 people doesn't deserve to be thrown in prison

what the fuck are you talking about? he didnt think he needed assistance, he was trying to fucking finger her. obviously when you are caught doing something taboo (which would be fingering in public) you'd want to gtfo. how is this hard for you to grasp

Cringe: The Thread
>ITT 2 cunts bitch about how theyre the only 2 cunts bothering to shitpost in this cancerous thread
>while insulting each other for remaining ITT to shitpost about shitposting

i see two likely scenarios that explain op's indignant fascination with this story

A) convicted under similar circumstances and is butt fucking mad to see the perpetrator roundly condemned, his own shame writ large

B) actually brock turner

depends on who got murdered. 3 black guys < 2 white guys.

>Isn't it only rapists who make that distinction, between the particularities of sexual deviancy?
Or just maybe, for some reason, the law also makes that difference too. But who knows why, maybe because there's a difference between sticking your dick in a girl and not.

>From what you say I imagine being convicted of sexual assault weighs less (among your circle of friends) than a conviction for rape.
presumably, the media loves blowing "rape" cases out of the water with their "expert" coverage.

>In most of the rest of the world, a sex case is a sex case.
What like some sandnigger country? Most of the world differentiates between rape and sexual assault also.

>fingering in public is taboo

yeah, when you're 5. unless you're a virgin, no one gives a fuck when you're in college.

ok buddy

I'm not your buddy, pal

i think you're confused friend, read the nested comments again. i'm not excusing his behavior but poking holes in the theory that both parties passed out during a consensual act. kys btw

>I sure showed him

I'm not your pal, guy.

3 months for rape but their is worse? what?

well since u told me to kill myself, no XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

using the wrong there

If you're a sex case - I don't very much want to hear about how many fingers you used or whether you ejaculated, about how it was a sex assault and not rape.. Your lawyers and parents might care..

To most people there's a cigarette paper's worth of difference. You're a sex case!

>the rest of the world differentiates between rape and sexual assault

pic related. crimes have harsher punishments based on severity. rapists, theoretically, get longer than molesters because of the nature of their crime. differentiation is key.

I'm not your pal, bro

I'm not your guy, friend

pretty much. if rape was a 10/10 on the scale, finding out "there wasn't any penetration" would bring it down to like a 8.5

>differentiation is key.

for courts / judges and probation services.

not for employers / neighbours / community.

I'm not your bro, mate

If he's been charged with rape then he under the eyes of the law he's a rapist.

What more do you want people to say?

>o no im losing an argument on the internet
>better throw some buzzwords at him to make it look like im winning!
>you're a rapist!
>that sure showed him! HAHAHAHA

he was charged with sexual assault, not rape you autismal shill.

most countries class forced penetration of any kind as rape not just with the benis. if anything dude is lucky af

buzzwords? or high frequency words that most 18yo+ have seen many many times before?

this
oh, so it's one of those; "I got drunk so now it's rape" things?

i'll rape your fucking face you filthy sub-human

i'd love to watch my cum spurt out your nose after i force-fuck your esophagus raw, you filthy fucking nescient scum.

Im not your bro, faggot

this was meant for you btw :^)