Is there hope for me Sup Forums?

Is there hope for me Sup Forums?

Livestream when you put the old noose around the neck

I plan on it. Gotta give something to my Sup Forumsros.

Stay of Sup Forums Jeff. It's bad for you

Hope of getting type 2 diabeetus. Yes there is.

Checked and rekt

Plastic surgery. You can get the money by sucking cock in glory holes without anyone seeing you.

Not unless that's what you nicknamed your gun.

you look like a nice enough guy. i prolly wouldn't do anything with you immediately (heh) (also male) but you're not a waste of space surely.

im just fuckin depressed. hate being sad because sad. Today just kinda sucked, for no reason in particular.

work out. you'll feel alot better about yourself

i have been for the last month or so. hasnt helped a ton. i get spurts of motivation and good vibes, but nothing that ever sticks.

Gaaaaaaaay

There is hope. You remind me of a young Kevin Owens in some sorts.

Lose some weight. You're obviously a good looking guy, but you gotta shed some pounds, m8 (as do I).

go solve that rubik's cube before this thread dies

Okay want a video?

plenty of hope boyo. just get a nice lean body and maybe a new haircut, ur face has great potential. if you can just do calorie counting for like 2 weeks straight you will prob stick with it, the first week of shit like that is always the hardest.

Nice!

Seriously dude stop being an edgelord, go eat something healthy, and go take a motherfucking walk.

Show dick

Work out, eat real food (at least try only drinking water) and take vitamins if you cant really get balanced food, and dont jerk off like crazy.

Ew, what kind of moron paints the walls red ?

is that a giant bag of kibble by the electric socket?

kibble on hed plz bb

The crazy emo chick who lived here before me.

I remember you from another thread somewhere.

6.5/10 would date and hold hands but probably wouldn't go further if you're a negative personality goyum.

10/10, cute.
Need to see your dick though for an accurate rate

just lower your body fat % and your face will become chiseled and then you'll b happy