What's your excuse for not looking like this?

What's your excuse for not looking like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sainsburys-pain-au-chocolat-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't give a fuck about life.

Had to poop ran outta time

i don't skip leg day ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pretty much this

Because I don't have a small penis and need to compensate by having a nice body. And I don't give a shit.

prolly wouldnt look good with that edgy haircut or facial hair but i could theoretically grow both

as far as the tattoos are concerned im not a hipster faggot

and as far as the asthetics im close to that, just need to spend more time in the gym but pretty close to that already

why do you want people to respond to you OP?

kek

this dude is flat as desk

i like girls more than boy

pic related

A white guy with a beard, tattoos and a trendy haircut?

That's original. Anyway, this guy clearly hardly lifts. Low body fat but no muscle. His definition is purely due to low body fat.

I wouldn't want to be as thin or weak as him. More mass, sane body fat.

*same body fat

>What's your excuse for not having a birdchest?

I workout more than once a week.

This, on the nose. Or you know, chest/back/shoulders/arms/anything but abs.

Virgin detected

I seem incapable of limiting myself to a healthy amount of calories

lmfao
do
but for
trendshit

I have a job and friends and that shit is masturbation

Probably the 60 beers I drink each week

Shitty pure Irish genetics

Im not a douche that gets tribal tattoos?

I'm a nigger

Don't want invisible lats

Pretty much this. Coincidentally I decided to quit that shit yesterday and get sexy again. Gotta lose 10 more lbs and I'll be pretty lean again.

See Conner McGregor

I want to die

Not having a billion dollars.

I really am so what???

I WORK OUT??

cause i black, dog.

Doesn't make you less autistic and fucking don't care

I'm 46, salt and pepper hair and very much in shape so I don't need to grow an overly long metrosexual beard to look exceedingly masculine.

medication

i'm not a faggt

im not gay

That's rough, user. It's gonna be a tough row to hoe getting that under control, but you can do it. Get strict withthat diet, but do a cheat day once a week. Don't get too depressed after you startcutting calories and find you don't have the energy to properly work out as well. Take walks. Cut out sugary drinks (including fruit juice) altogether, drink shit-tons of h2o and eat as much bulky, low-cal veggie matter as you can choke down. Oh, and take a fiber suppliment. Crush it, user.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hairier than that.
I suspect my mom cucked my dad with a bear or something.

Why should I care about having tattoos?

I don't have anything against them, but I don't care enough to pay for them either.

Cuz i have more pure muscle mass than this guy his whole weight. He doesnt even look good.

Beards have been in since forever. The dude that made that picture is 100% some sad fuck that can't grow one.

I almost did, then got into a relationship and put weight on...

I´m too lazy (sincerely) :P

Can't grow a beard... yet. hopefully.

Eh, I don't know. I guess I'm too lazy. At first I thought this was another shitty meme thread but I realized that the body he has really isn't unattainable, I'd just have to lower my caloric intake and work out every day. He really isn't thaaat jacked.

butthurt mirin

I actually do leg day

I might look like that if i didn't trim it, actually.

but I do look like that

Because I'm so much bigger than that. Dude is a pipsqueak.

When I set my mind to it, I can do it. It just doesnt last. Over the last 8 years ive gone from 325 to 210 to 365 to 240 to 365 to 300.

And as for cheat days, they just dont really work for me. I can easily take down 10k cals in a day if I decide to just eat whatever I want.

Just gotta keep at it though

WEIRDLY IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE FAGS

I actually lift unlike this manlet

Plantar fasciitis and chronic cephalea, whats yours?

10K A DAY!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT LARD ASS MOTHER FUCKER?

A WHOLE FUCKING BIG MAC MEAL HAS 800 CALORIES. YOU WOULD HAVE TO EAT 10 OF THOSE + A LOT OF OTHER SHIT TO MAKE 10k A DAY.

JUST DIE FAT ASS.

I WORK OUT AND AM I BIG DUDE AND I EAT 2000-2500 PER DAY AND THAT'S A LOT.

THAT'S NOT EXCUSE FAT ASS. IT'S YOUR EXCUSE BUT IT'S NOT A VALID ONE YOU LAZY FAT FUCK

Damn right. Let me correct myself: cheat MEAL. One a week. Good that you're at least weighing. Weight is hardly the whole story, but it's a reasonably reliable metric. What are your problem foods?

>chronic cephalea

MY GUESS IS YOUR A FAT ASS YOURSELF.

I'm not a wog?

I'm not a hipster cunt.

940 with a coke, niglet, and quit shouting. That "meal" isn't enough to fill up a career fatty. I speak from greasy, wobbly, sweaty experience.

It's not about the beard user it's about the dumb haircut

NOPE , JUST A FAT CUNT

Well I shave, cause I'm not a douche hipster.

YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT SUICIDE.

cause im not a hobo

Come here often? Have you considered lrning2?

I do. Often.

>lrning2

OK FAT FUCK KISS LESS VIRGIN

SO WHY NOT DO IT? FAT AND A COWARD?

JUST DO IT*

* ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Oh, user. You're a treasure. I could just eat you up. I absolutely could.

Im not even fat, just out of shape

5'10" and 170 lb here

So, whats yours?

I DON'T DOUBT IT FATSO..HAVE SOME CP ON ME

i cant grow a beard

> a beard

welcome our islam overlords yet?

you are me

Fat and coward do often go hand-in-hand. Well spotted, you learned city gent.

Again. Nothing new. That shit has been around since forever.

I'll have some butter on you. C'mon, li'l corn cob. Get in my corn hole.

Chocolate. Lots of it.

If I was having a cheat day, heres how it could easily go.

Breakfast: Pain au chocolate or some other pastrys. Around 1000 cals.
Lunch: perhaps 2 small pies, a pork pie, some cheese, large bag of crisps - 2000 calories minimum
Dinner: Large pizza, garlic bread - 3000 calories
Sweet stuff: Tub of ben and jerrys, 2 large bars of chocolate, bag of haribo 3000-4000 calories

10k calories really isnt a challenge. Im not in denial and I dont wanna be fat, but its hard to battle. Not that I eat like that often, Im just saying it can happen. I do go to the gym, and Im currently losing weight though.

>What's your excuse for not looking like this?
any other questions?

WHAT'S MY WHAT?

brofist.jpg

Collar fail. Poor chap must the talk of the salons. How beastly.

YOU GOT ME THERE. MORE CP FOR YOU.

Well no. The look is actually comical. Many people during the 80's realized how stupid that 80's guy looked, even though he thought he looked cool at the time. The same is true with the hipster faggot look. History will admire his retardation in a comical way, it's not being mean, just laughing at an idiot who thinks he looks cool and really just looks like a tryhard wannabe. No offense if you look like that though, I'm you think it's cool.

FUCK OFF . FAT AND STUPID. YOU MUST BE A CATCH.

A BUTTER TART LOADED TO THE TITS WITH FAT IS 350 k EACH ONE. AND YOU SAY ONE "PAIN AU FAT FUCK" IS 1000K?

GTFO

YOU PROBABLY TAKE 5k A DAY AND JUST HAVE ESTROGEN OVER FLOW AND LAZY AF.

Because I use too and got tired of banging all you twerps mothers

Im 14 lol

MEASURE STARTS AT 2" SO HE'S 8"IMPRESSIVE BUT THAT'S WHAT 8" LOOKS LIKE, NOT THE 5" COCK PICS THESE WHITE PUSSIES POST HERE.

Because I wasn't born with that silver spoon up my ass. That guy was born with millions he inherited. He's also a well known lifelong juicer.

So he literally has all day, every day, to work out, shoot roids, eat healthy, and fuck bitches.

I don't understand why it's supposed to be super impressive to us when celebs have a perfect physique. They can fucking pay to have a personal chef tailor their diet and prepare exactly what they need nutritionally. They can have a personal trainer too. They can have both of these guys do that work full-time and even live in the mansion with you (or in a guest house).

Now a regular dude with that type of physique is impressive... a guy that really works 40 hours a week, has to tend to his own errands and yard work. Then if you still have the time and money to keep your body perfect, you're doing something well.

>
I WORK OUT AND AM I BIG DUDE AND I EAT 2000-2500 PER DAY AND THAT'S A LOT.

I bet you're a buck seventy five, 18%. Bench ~200, "squat" 2pps to quarter depth, and pull like maaaaaaybe 275 and think you're a badass.

Underage MODS

You think I just eat one? Come on user.

sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sainsburys-pain-au-chocolat-x4

Why does anyone ever reply to shit stupid shit? Or even get in arguments with anons? Its not going to be resloved or change anything

ACTUALLY I AM 6' AND 220 LBS POWER LIFTER YOU FAT USE LESS FUCK.

WHEN YOU EAT HEALTHY 2000-2500 IS A LOT YOU FAT COWARDLY CUNT. TOO BAD UR FAT WHORE MOM AND BETA DAD DIDN'T TEACH YOU PROPER NUTRITION.

>Power lifter
>2000 cals a day

lol

>sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sainsburys-pain-au-chocolat-x4

HOLY FUCK. YOU WEREN'T LYING. HOW CAN I T HAVE 1K CALORIES EACH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FAT FUCK WET DREAM...

I STILL DON'T BELIEVE YOU EAT 10K A DAY.

because this is a shitty body

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend, pls enjoy your stay.