Why do some europeans people here say that expresso coffe from Nespresso/Senseo machines (leftt in pic) are disgusting...

Why do some europeans people here say that expresso coffe from Nespresso/Senseo machines (leftt in pic) are disgusting while it's better x 100 than the normal coffe made in coffee maker (right in pic)

Please explain. And tell me what is a good coffe then. Thanks

it's because of the shitty grain mix they use, the only decente commercial coffee is sold in Italy or Portugal.

french press > all

So it's just about coffee capsule ? There are many brands, just buy a good brand then.

Stove top
Grind the beans myself.

exactly but really good coffee don't come in capsules and is more expensive.

good coffee is something you will never be able to try here comrade..
Try to go to trieste italy, visit illy factory and then you'll know

French press is good but the last pour has is always pretty nasty

>Illy
>390 euros fee
No

Never tried.

Maybe I have bad taste in coffee, but I actually think it's good like in Starbucks or any average coffee point. Sure you can makes better with espresso/capuccino machine, but it cost a lot and need a lot of cleaning and maintenance. Also there are chinese renewable capsules and you can fill it with your own blend.

>I actually think it's good like in Starbucks

sometimes I wish I would have the hability of punching people through computer screens.

I have a nestle dolce gusto capsule machine and the coffee is pretty good. Nespresso is just too expensive.

Med "coffee culture" is overrated. I was in Italy and visited upscale restaraunts, if you count them as 5/5 etalon, Starbucks and other chain cafes are still 4/5 for me which is not bad.

nestle dolce gusto and Nespresso are the same thing, I mean from the same brand, Nestle.

You talk about capsules ? They are less expensive ?

CANCELLA QUESTO ANIMALE

!!! !!!

THIS

Coffee is for gays

Teas, ciders, sherry, whisky, pimm's, carling and london pride are for gays.

Best ally
You can keep Nova Gorica now

>tea
tu quoi, fils de pute

This coming from the country which loves wine, which is the ultimate gay drink.

Good post.

Pic related is our coffee. It's similar to Italian, but we use smoother Brazilian beans as opposed to their African beans.

If you pay more than €0,60 for one, you're being robbed.

France got dropped

1,50 euros

But tea is pretty gay so go shove some grass in your cup and drink it you faggot

For a bica?

For 1,50 you can get a bica and a pastel de nata.

I've bought one of these for my mom for Christmas in 2015 but she never uses it. Only I ever drink coffee from it when I visit my parents

>pastry with coffee
>sugar
>no cigarettes

Sugar is usually complimentary to the coffee. Rarely 2 packets for a bica (the small espresso), and if you eat a nata with it, you usually don't put sugar into the coffee.

As for the cigarettes, you can't smoke indoors, so it is on the decline. You'd eat this quickly at the coffee counter, get out of the café, go by the kiosk to grab the paper and have a ciggy then.

Good days, desu.

>Not grabbing your coffee and standing outside or on a patio/view with your cigarette

Problem solved

That's also acceptable, but hard to do in a hurry before going to work. The other is usually a compromise.

Not all cafés have patios, though.

>the only decente commercial coffee is sold in Italy or Portugal
How do you know?

Tea is for the civilised, coffee is for monkeys.

Is breakfast a grand part of the Porto's day?

Hmmm...yes and I suppose you're going to tell me brushing my teeth is uncivilized as well, eh old chap?

We invented the first mass produced toothbrush so no it's no uncivilised to brush your teeth.

No, not traditionally.

We traditionally wake up early, have a small breakfast then stop at lunch hours for a bigger meal (unlike northern Europe).

This pastry and coffee thing is a XX century thing, but we only really do it once in a while, like when you have to go to work somewhere outside where you usually go (some other office of your company or in case you have to go to a talk or something), since it's a safe bet and holds you up until a possibly weaker lunch-time than you're used to.

Cereal/toast is more practical for everyday consumption, but hardly "typically Portuguese" like the natas.

The coffee is omnipresent, though, and people usually drink 1 or 2 per day on average.

it's 2017, who the hell still smokes?

i only see teens do

Mostly hold-overs from when smoking was cool, yes.

So why don't you take your own advice and brush your teeth you bucktooth weasel

People are switching over to them e-cigarettes here.

Thanks for your input.

>tfw ethnically Armenian and smoking is in my blood
The ride never stops

THIS Other than an actual espresso machine this is the best way to make coffe by far, there's even one for capuccino

>France asking about coffee

What?

Anyways, how about some fresh coffee instead of some plastic Nespresso shit / filter coffee?

Your pic is like a Nespresso machine, same thing or tell me the difference

you put grilled coffee grains on top, the machine will crush them and you'll have a fresh grinned coffee.

1100 euros

I think I'll stick with my nexpresso machine at 70 euros

Well, there are cheaper ones (~300€) that will just do fine if you don't need all this gay latte crap.