Your thoughts on r/the_Donald intellectuals?

Your thoughts on r/the_Donald intellectuals?

>Muslims gang rape women in Sweden
>it was actually Christian Armenians
>Not a single comment of them being Armenian or Christian

next time check the catalog mohammad

Where is the proof he's Christian?

OP's ass

Your thoughts on these brilliant masterminds analysing the political and ethnic shift of europe with their diplomas?

hello r/the_donald how is your day going

/r/the_donald is mini Sup Forums, and therefore cancer

>brother
There's no way to call some anonymous commenter "brother" and not come off as underage as fuck.

Millions of people died in europe to be free from tyranny? What the fuck? the tyranny in europe stopped because the europeans had enough of their bullshit leaders killing them in pointless wars

>mfw everyone's comparing trump to hitler, but in reality Sup Forums and the alt-right are actually the degenerate weimar in this analogy and the american left is at boiling point, only needing a new "literal hitler" to make some funsies
>we're finally gonna solve the redneck question

>it's time to defend ourselves!
In the name of all that is pure, I hope that r/The_Donald is as much satire as Sup Forums supposedly is.

And these are Deus Vultards too. Ah the cringe.

never seen that board. it looks like a shit board that is slightly worse than Sup Forums, slightly better than Sup Forums

>hope
too bad it's not a matter of hope
validation turns satire into true conviction and Sup Forums and other dens just got ultimate valdiation

>validation turns satire into true conviction
Descartes knew this, he knew this...
But more than anything was that Sup Forums has had this silly reputation of being "le big bad edgy site" for years, and we've been getting wannabe-edgy underages from reddit since then trying to act rebellious. Hence getting an even greater influx of faggots from reddit when Sup Forums (Sup Forums really) started championning for Trump.

1) You don't know someones religion. I see you posted that one of them have a Mary tattoo but Muslim and a lot of people like Mary. In fact I think Mary is one of the most popular figures in Qur'an. Sometimes even atheist will get Mary tattoo especially if they use to be religious.

2) There's not much to say other than a lot of people think brown = Muslim. This is ignorant. Yep. Its true. They are wrong to jump to assume they are Muslim. Same as you to jump to assume they are Christian. Regardless of their religion it should not matter. Rape is wrong, period.

3) Wtf does Armenian have to do with anything?

nobody likes the donald
nobody likes you either op

that's what you get when you take memes seriously
t.memeknower

Had forgotten my picture.

Basically this. Former Sup Forums would always jest about being the last defense for Western civilization, but always playfully but now newfriends from there unironically think they were the ones that had Trump elected.

I get Armenian is a country but its an extremely obscure Middle Eastern country, not relevant to anything (I know Turks tried to genocide them in the olden times and....thats it).

They are SWEDISH not Armenian. Sweden has by far one of the worst rape rates in the world, worse than anywhere in the Middle East or Armenia. Some say this is high reporting but I think videos like this are a show otherwise.

honestly i think t_d is way more serious than Sup Forums

r/the_donald the post

I don't know about "le bad edgy site" but Sup Forums has always been extremely misogynist and racist and islamaphobic which is what those kind thrives on. Always. And there's no such thing as "ironic" sexism or "ironic" misogyny or "ironic" Islamphobia. Its all just bad.

hello newfag

Sup Forums wasn't always islamaphobic, it started when the refugee crisis happened

I don't support Donald Trump and did not vote for him.

All I am saying is that its BAD to assume someones religion. You assumed they were Christian, the_Donalds assumed they were Muslim. Unless you are a mind-reader you have zero clue.

All religions do bad things.

Muslims: ISIS. Christian: WBC. Atheist: Stalin. Etc etc on and on.

Even if armenians, they're there because sweden allows them to be there and sweden does not care to check who it allows in. This is and always has been the issue people complain about.

Secondly, even if christian armenians, they're still fucking foreigners.

During its beginning during the bush era was Sup Forums known as a radical leftist sitws. And saying nigger because its funny isnt a statement

what's your obsession with that place anyway
if you want to talk about reddit
then go to reddit

>"Greek" """German""" complaining about r/the_Donald on Sup Forums
This is a new low.

Khodagholi is a muslim iranian name

kek wbc is a bad example all they do is protest
maybe LRA but they've disappeared

Dude, Armenians have been around the world for centuries. They even own a 300-year-old church in Venice.

No it was always Islamaphobic. I've been on Sup Forums since 2008. Never Muslim friendly or anything. If ANYTHING, Sup Forums has gotten LESS bigoted if only because mods are more careful about stamping down on threads made purely for the sake of misogyny/racism. I remember on Sup Forums there was nightly threads dedicated to pure misogyny and the mods didn't care in fact I was suspended once and called a "whore" in the comments by the mod.

Islamaphobia is a big issue period. All over the world. And we all need to confront it. EU still hasn't let in Turkey after how long? France is still banning hijabi girls from going to school? Etc.

And in Sup Forums and anonymous environment all over the web, ugly feelings come out.

>Sup Forums has always been extremely misogynist and racist and islamaphobic
Eh, perhaps but really that was how about just anybody toyed with the internet when it first wobbling its baby-steps.
Hell, parts of Sup Forums were even left-wing (that's when you get with contrarianism and Dubya as president).
But there wasn't ever a pretension to being "rebellious" or "hella edgy" for saying nigger, or kike. Nowadays, that's all it is.
>loooooook at me, i can say kike! i am the internet hate machien! we do no forgive :DDDDD!

Sad!

>South Africa saying other countries are cucked

its because of Sup Forums, literally. its shitty, and a kind of decline of Sup Forums, that the most popular board on Sup Forums right now is Sup Forums. it was Sup Forums back then.

Armenia isn't a middle eastern country lad.

Its a surname abd armenia got under persian influence for a long time. Check his fb its obvious that he is an armenian

>And saying nigger because its funny isnt a statement

No its not a statement. Its incredibly, evilly racist purely for the sake of racism because racism is "funny". This normalizes racism, into something harmless and cute and sweet. NOPE. And leftist movements are all about abolishing all racism and misogyny and no Sup Forums was never that.

Even right now, you type out a slur and call it funny why? What is funny about a slur? Why type out a slur?

You are mad at theDonald for assuming all brown guys are Muslims and then you start calling slurs "funny" and defending that? REALLY?

r/the_donald is even more retarded and cringey than Sup Forums which is really saying something.

>has always been extremely misogynist and racist and islamaphobic
There is a difference between ironic shitposting and posting stormfront links as it they're news.
>Islamaphobia is a big issue period. All over the world. And we all need to confront it.
Now I know this is bait.

Neither is azerbaijan then?

Why do they hate my waifu so much?

Isn't she gay?

He is Afghan

shitskins

Are you unironically defending reddit you vermin?

Nice collage turkshit, it's actually some iranians and an afghani

Oh but they have armenians on their friends list, guess that proves they're armenian and christian

nope, they're both in the caucaus region

Sup Forums was always like this. You are just getting older. There are zero parts of Sup Forums which are remotely left-wing. At best you see "brogressives".

Also I am sorry but I consider France to be one of the worst nations fo rthis kind of thing. Hijabi girls are banned from even getting an education.

Sup Forums is also traditionally extremely racist and misogynist. So is Sup Forums (Sup Forums has improved only through strict moderation and even then its still pretty damn bad). Guess what? Racism begets more racism. Bullying begets more bullying. Misogyny beget more misogyny. Islamaphobia more Islamaphobia. If you want to STOP these things you need to nip them in the bud.

I would say it is. Its in Western Asia, normally called the Middle East.

get out of germany you disgusting sandnigger

What are you talking about? Before Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Sup Forums was /s4s/, /trash/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums mixed together with whatever garbage remained there now.

But /lit/ is remotely left wing.

You have to go back you fucking plebbitor shitpile

You have to go back.

>In fact I think Mary is one of the most popular figures in Qur'an. So

They also hate making idols of holy figures, that butthurt over Muhamad cartoons also extends to Mary and Jesus.

>EU still hasn't let in Turkey after how long?

For as long as Turkey is illegaly occupying 30% of the territory of a EU member state, my US educated friend.

>Hijabi girls are banned from even getting an education.
>There are zero parts of Sup Forums which are remotely left-wing.
lurk more newfag

please dont defend reddit at least. objectively, Sup Forums is as bad as reddit, if not more so. but personally i dont want to see more of shit frog posters and those newfags like the ones only playing aaa games and seeing only american films, defending those normie crap with all seriousness.

>France is still banning hijabi girls from going to school?
It's not only hijabs, all religious signs are banned; in fact any kind of hat is barred.
And that's not about being anti-religion you whore, it's about bothering everyone in the same proportions.

>I-I'll just keep mentioning reddit to deflect the fact I'm a disgusting shitskin turk

lmao

>unironic stormfags now claim to be oldfags
Sup Forums has truly destroyed this place

>I would say it is
Unfortunately your special snowflake opinion doesn't matter. What does is the geographical definitions and common consensus.

He literally defended reddit you shartmaster

Sup Forums exclave

Georgia is the cut off line of Europe

>There is a difference between ironic shitposting and posting stormfront links as it they're news.

Ironic racism is still racism. "There's a difference between THIS racism and THAT racism".

No. Its racism. Also I remember lots of link posting in the day. Speaking for myself honestly, the misogyny of mid-00s Sup Forums (MOD ENDORSED btw), "ironic" or not, really really hurt me. I got a thicker skin but ironic misogyny and racism aren't funny. Period. Hateful jokes betray even more hateful attitudes.

>Now I know this is bait.

Are you denying Islamaphobia is huge all over Europe, Americas and many areas of Asia, or are you saying I shouldn't care about it, because you are Islamaphobic yourself.

>Hijabi girls are banned from even getting an education.
France happens to be that rare breed of country wherein for it to survive can only be insured if it dictates its culture to its people. Things have been that way since the Middle Ages, and we've always been one of the coutries that exacts about the most cultural genocides without feeling any shame for it.
Should we really change all that, and not convert immigrants to our ways only for their "feewings" to be be kept at bay?
I mean, thing is hijabis aren't French, and France has to work that way.

>oldfags
I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2008, i.e., since before Sup Forums was created.

>mary tattoo
>afghan

Lmao

>Ironic racism is still racism.

Yes. But it's ironic.

What the fuck are you even on about?

Anti-racism is communism.

If you're anti-racist, you are implicated in an ideology responsible for the murder of 100 million people. You are literally worst than Hitler. Anti-racism should be completely purged of democratic society.

But soviets persecuted gypsies

Just went to /lit/

On the FRONT PAGE, I see:

-Antisemitism (Greentext 'Converting to Judaism voluntarily' as a bad thing)
-Misogyny (literally objectifying a female scholar why)
-Pepe the frog (no hes not originally racist but yes, he is associated with the alt right now and no genuine leftist site would be caught dead).
-Literal thread dedicated to Conservative literature.

Didn't have to look.

>It's not only hijabs, all religious signs are banned; in fact any kind of hat is barred.

Then France is Islamaphobic. Don't pretend this is all equal when Christians don't have a type of hat they need to wear for religious reasons and religious minorities DO. This is like saying its not sexist to kick out anyone who is pregnant when cis men don't get pregnant.

soviets weren't communist :^)

Are you being ironic when you're saying that's ironic?

You can't be racist towards non-humans

>wherein for it to survive can only be insured if it dictates its culture to its people.

This is xenophobic. You know that right? Cultural genocide is fucking evil, you know that right? Stopping little girls from reciving an education, because they aren't "French" enough for you is evil and horrible and worse than anything I think Trump has even promised to do.

Also look up "French peasant girl" on google image search. Looks like hijabs were perfectly French...until the ones wearing them ended up being brown.

Only for the strictest types of Muslims. Most Muslims have zero issue getting tattoos or cartoons or drinking. IF these guys are Muslim (and I don't know if they are), they obviously would not be strict kind of Muslim if they are raping here.

I assume she's bi since she has dated several men and several women. She won't define her sexual orientation because that's hip or something.

Stop baiting

Wearing a cross chain (more exactly making it visible) or a kippah is also banned in public places.

>(Greentext 'Converting to Judaism voluntarily' as a bad thing) with Varg reaction pic
>antisemitism

>"Pretty hot for a 90 year old."
>misogyny (literally objectifying a female scholar why)

You're starting to mirror Sup Forums you know...

Okay so the hijabi girl crying her eyes out after going on Sup Forums and seeing people say stuff like "Muslims go home" "Muslims don't belong in Europe", "N*gger" "Wh*re" etc. Its okay because its all "ironic".

I already knew she was a great actress, thanks for the .webm

Incredibly, no.

I dont think this story is true.
Too many rapes involving muslims... I have the feeling the media creates fakes news and always uses the same topic.
Does anybody think the same way?

>unironically calling pepe a racist symbol

Go back to resdit and neck yourself

you must be baiting (because you sound like an SJW stereotype in some parts) but it's true. the vibe in Sup Forums was never leftist overall, it was at best right-libertarian. it targeted right-wingers sometimes but it was always for the lulz or because they were rabid conservative christians that the atheist part of Sup Forums didn't like, rarely for some leftist political goal

I doubt the views of Sup Forums as a whole have changed that much. it was always full of ancaps, neoreactionaries and the like at least in much greater proportions than any leftists. that's how I see it at least

you're right, my subhuman monkey friend

You just have a confirmation bias

man racists are literally everywhere on the internet. look at some normie sites like fb or youtube or shitty nerdy sites like twitch, you can see exactly the same racist retards as Sup Forumsacks. the problem is, now the racists on Sup Forums have become more sectarian than before and they have started to band together, work on shitty unfunny things like forcing boring political/racial memes on anyone else, even outside Sup Forums. racist shit is problematic, but its not the problem Sup Forums has specially confronted now.

Cross chains are not required by Christianity. Most Christians don't wear them or wear as jewelry.

Hijab is required by some forms of Islam. YOU are telling those little hijabi girls they don't deserve an education. YOU are telling them they aren't "French" unless they uncover enough of themselves that old French white men in parliament like it. Remember when that girl was sent home from school, denied an education, because her skirt was too long? I'll happily find a link for you?

Not sure about kippah or if its required, but I don't think saying "we aren't Islamahobes, we are also anti-semites!" is a good thing.

Hmmmm yes, being opposed to Nazis is just like being a Nazi mirror. Hmmmm.

How would a Jewish girl struggling to be taken seriously in academia feel after reading those comments? I bet she'd feel great, just some of that classic "ironic" bigotry! These guys are real leftists! (Sarcasm).

Its not leftist if your leftist ideals stop and start with what benefits you. Its being brogressive. THESE guys are the real mirrors of Sup Forums.

REDDIT DEFENCE SQUAD HAS ARRIVED

of course the Soviets persecuted all sorts of ethnic minorities, not just gypsies, with bullshit excuses. e.g. under the guise of having "ethnic ties to capitalist regimes" and the like

it's weird that the right-wing authoritarians don't like it. maybe it's because the Russians ended up in Berlin

They are not Christians.
Say what you will about "muh not real islam", but this kind of monstrosity is not reconcilable with the teachings of Jesus Christ, but being a follower of Jesus Christ is what makes you a Christian. It is not possible to be a sincere Christian who believes in God and Jesus Christ and to act like this.
They are not Christians.

yes, it's okay

It's also okay to slag me off by telling me I'm a subhuman slav.
Even irl, it's okay if you're doing it as a joke and have the social skills to convey the idea that it's a joke to me.

You see, the idea is that it all hinges on societal norms and personal conduct, not freedom of speech and banning hate speech.
It's highly unlikely that impressionable young grills frequent this site, so I'm much more lax about these ironic jokes here than I'd be on a site like facebook.

Not racist but he is strongly associated with the alt-right and you won't see leftists caught dead using it. If /lit/ is supposed to be the "great Sup Forums leftist board" (why) they are doing a pretty awful job.

I know. There are racists everywhere. The racists on Sup Forums are the same people on this board and on /lit/ and on facebook or youtube, the only difference is that Sup Forums allows them a big platform. I had to stop going on Sup Forums because the Islamaphobia got too much for me. How many of those Islamaphobes are still posting here, but save their Islamaphobe memes for when they get to Sup Forums and won't get in trouble?

Why are we not allowed to discuss current events on Sup Forums but are redirected to Sup Forums, where we are guaranteed to have the worst takes possible?

You're right, but how is being Communist bad? Instead of crushing the disgusting bolsheviki and globalists and end the suffering of your own people you instead lick the boots of capitalist scum who will exploit the weak for their own gain

GLORY TO THE SOVIET UNION

GLORY TO MARX AND GLORY TO COMMUNISM

DEATH TO CAPITALISM

>Hmmmm yes, being opposed to Nazis is just like being a Nazi mirror.

Are you saying that someone greentexting
>converting to judaism
is literal nazism?
Stop being a child.

>a female scholar
Does this thing even exist? I don't mean gender studies.

>>>/reddit/