So, second life is totally ass nowadays...

so, second life is totally ass nowadays. are there any modern 'virtual world' games where you can fuck bitches and make shit? i used to actually hook up with chicks from second life back in the day, and i would sell shit and make actual money on it, too. i went to re-visit it tonight and it's dated as fuck. if i'm gonna palm one off, i at least want decent pixels to look at.

any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_V-Chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still make money on lonely housewife types in that game. It isn't much but i never pay for gas

yeah, the graphics are just so ass. it was decent in 2006 when i used to be on there, but i just can't even bother with it now. there was a chick in my town who i met from it though back in the day, she was a submissive little thing who sucked decent dick, so that was cool. pic related

but is there any new virtual games that use modern graphics?

IMVU but it's arguably even worst, albeit simpler.

seems to be the consensus. red light center has a nice advertisement pic, but when you get into the actual game, the shit looks worse than sl

What is second life? Is this a videogame for perverts or what?

Virtual Chat room you need a fucking PHD to understand.

Oh so you just talk with text?....

dude, second life has been around since like 2002. and it looks like it. but it's one of the biggest "virtual worlds' that exists. it was even featured on an episode of the American "The Office".

it's basically a glorified chat room where you can meet people, build shit, have sex. pretty much every demented thing you can thing of is on there, but it's way more regulated now than it was back in the day. you can still find dark content, but you'll most likely get banned from it now. but before it got popular, it was full of beastialty and all sorts of 'taboo' stuff. again, still is, but it's looking very dated these days.

Usually yes, but you also can use voice chat.

there's voice and webwhores too. but again, who gives a fuck. you're about 12 years too late for it to look relevant. it's dated as shit

Second life is filled with dudes with female avatars.
No fun anymore.

I was on second life all the time on 2006. Its shit now?

>Not liking dudes in drag
u gay?

thats been the case since the beginning. but i've gotten real pussy of there. most of the actual females are either married or have fucked up mental issues. which usually means an easy lay, but like the chick i met, she went crazy. fell in love with me, all this shit. just because i fucked her a few times. i basically had to disappear from the net to get away from her, change my number, the whole nine yards. her mouth was decent for sucking cock though.

but yeah, it is a good time drain when you're bored. thats why i'm looking for a modern alternative.

i don't come online to talk to a bunch of perverts.

>nowadays
like it hasnt always been ass

Tinder?

Actually some of the new assets look absolutely fantastic. But yes, I new platform is desperately needed.

its basically the same. they added mesh and a few new things, but all of the issues from back then still exist now, plus it's really tired. land still costs like $300 bucks a month for a sim, just ridiculous shit.

>looking for virtual world game
>suggests dating app

k

>i don't come online to talk to a bunch of perverts.
>posts on Sup Forums

lol im pretty sure he was just being a smartass. hope so anyways

If you are looking to earn money by selling bullshit pixel items, I recommend Gaia Online - Kids there are willing to spend plenty of dollars for your crap. Doesn't have much in the 'fuck bitches' department though, unless you want to meet some teenage girls and hook up with them in real life. (Provided that is legal where you live)

Isn't everything ass nowadays?
Social media fucked everything up.

How do you make the money?

Heheh I remember when people on Sup Forums used to complain about Gaiafags ruining Sup Forums.

we're all anons here. i'm just text, you're just text. there's no identity to ascribe to whoever i banter with. it's perfect! so even though some of you faggots may be perverts, i'll never know. understand?

for fuck sake dude, if you don't know shit about virtual worlds by now, you must be either really young or really dumb.

google it.

not really looking for anything outside of deviant behavior honestly. creating stuff takes time and i don't care to get that into it anymore. i was just hoping for some sort of "adult" second life alternative that didn't suck

>unless you want to meet some teenage girls and hook up with them in real life

As long as they aren't chris hansen right?

Tinder is a virtual world. You can roleplay not being a housebound faggot and sucker some local tramp into meeting you for pancakes.

I tried SL once. I logged in and immediately had a naked man humping me in the starting area that I couldn't get off.

You people probably never even used:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_V-Chat

I made my own avatar and everything.

i don't want pancakes, i want blowjobs or at least immersive fap material.

Facebook? You could create a new profile with nigger photographs and explore your darker side. That could be fun. Hmmm?

The anonymity of Sup Forums is what sets it apart for me. It still feels kind of old-style internet to me. There used to be more of a distinction between real world and online world, now it's all smushed together. You can't really adopt or experiment with a different persona online as easily as in the past.

>it's dated as fuck
No it's not. You didn't go to the right places. Must have hit up old sims or pubbies. It's all about mesh now.

it's a brave new world goy. no more lurking in the shadows for you.

mesh nets?

In my nation, 15+ is the legal age of consent, so that makes things significantly easier. But in most states in America it's 18+ and everyone's out to get you. Not worth the trouble.

Go get yourself one of these bad boys and you'll attract all the other players who have updated avatars.

i don't want that.

What nation is that? I need to move there. In my state 17 is legal but it rarely happens.

You neeeeed it!

The ONLY thing relatively even close to SL is GMODDARKRP. Its kinda complicated however because of a learning curve for PAC3 and all, and really its rarely portained to real dosh, but its close?

Im goin to bed like the weak faggot I am since Im hungover, but if you want a wee intro to DARKRP, Id be happy to help. Still needs Garrys Mod tho.

Hit me up: steamcommunity. com
/id/
OneSexyMothaFucka

You want to bitch about people who don't spend money so have shitty looking avatars. Complain the game is "out dated" when it's not because you can rip and upload items from new games. Example, that's the same avatar from the Deadpool game. No decrease in graphics.

Yeah. Ironically, I first came to Sup Forums back in 2003 (original fag) from Gaia Online, back then actually called GoGaia. There was this bullshit part of the forums there called the Chatterbox and it was sort of the 'anything goes' section, but heavily moderated. Some guy went there and posted a .gif of a pig getting cut into pieces with a chainsaw. That was the FIRST TIME I had ever seen anything like that, and I was intrigued as fuck. His post were quickly deleted but I sent the guy a private message asking where he had found that kind of .gif and he linked me to Sup Forums.

I still have some of the original collectibles from Gaia too, on that old account. Inflation affected the economy there in crazy ways. Last year I sold a single item that I earned in literally an hour of shitposting back in 2003 for 2000 dollars, simply because it isn't obtainable anymore and very few of these items still remain in circulation. And I have plenty more to sell, if I can just find a stupid enough rich buyer.

Dubs gett

Actually you must be using a dated avatar and going places only dated avatars hang out at. The Vamps and Lycans all have awesome real looking avatars if you want to spend a few bucks. There are some shops that sale some really nice male and female avas. You just need to shop on the market place rather than in viewer. Also use Firestorm for the viewer. Much faster loading and much better graphics. That is of course if you can set yours on max.

i had so much fun back in days. it was a perfect autism simulator.

just because you load mesh assets into a dated, limited engine doesn't mean it's modern. the engine itself that SL is written on is trash. they've never done it correctly. the lag, texture rezzing issues, etc have been the same since day 1 and because they never fixed the core issues, it's just a band-aid.

the fact that land costs what it costs still in 2016 shows that linden labs knows fuck all in how to treat their customers.

plus, who the hell wants to be a vampire or lycan. lmao are you 12?

Still got the .gig by any chance?

>posts a pic to prove his point
>pic looks like graphics from a 2009 B-title

k man

Still best place for quick virtual sex.

that sucks. wish there was something better by now.

No, afraid not - I've changed computers probably six or seven times since then. Plus I was underage for this site back then, technically, and didn't dare save much of that stuff on my PC since I was still living at home. It would probably be quite tame compared to things you've seen around here nowadays though - Times were different back then, and the internet in general was rather young.

You're trying too hard now. DP is one of the best games of 2013. It still has a high score and replay value due to it being fun. There's trolling and just trying too hard. Learn the difference.

Sweden. And girls here are super easy and slutty. Not exactly the best if you want to find a serious relationship though - It's all pump and dump here. or short-term fling. Good thing is the girls get kinky even at a young age - I'd say 80% are down to get fucked in the ass without much convincing, and the remaining 20% can be sweet-talked into it, for example.

>mfw thinks the internet was young in 03

the fuck are you talking about DP for? look at the pic posted. that's what i was commenting on. retard.

Female hotness tier list:
>Spics
>Crackers
>Chinks
>Hand and lotion
>Curry niggers
>Sand niggers
>Niggers

Debate me.

You clearly don't remember it well. If you wanted to download a movie, you'd use a P2P service like Kazaa or Limewire and half the time the movie that was titled "Spiderman" would actually be some girl swallowing horse-semen set on repeat for two hours straight. And that's just one example out of many. It was just different, and not quite as refined as it is today.

Nope. I agree actually

I like Asians and I like them chubby.
So I guess the top of my hotness tier list would be:

>Chunks

That was like late 90s internet. Still not old internet.

I got internet back in 1996, and that was long before most households had access to it at home. When EverQuest was released in 1997, and I was on it all the time, my parents were furious that I kept blocking access to the phone since the modem used the phone-lines to dial up. We switched to ADSL broadband shortly afterwards and it was still in the trial stage back then - One of the first households in my nation to have access to it, as it was not out on the market until 2000.

go on.... the rest of your list?

The internet was already popular in 96. AoL which was one of the most popular dial-ups already had 10 million users. Not to mention all the competition they had. EverQuest was the 3rd or 4th popular MMO to pop up on the market.

>EverQuest was the 3rd or 4th popular MMO to pop up on the market.

Which came before it? Dark Age of Camelot was around the same time, but pretty sure it was slightly afterwards. The only one I can remember that was popular before then is Ultima Online.

This is the average new SL user

Neverwinter was back in the either 90 or 91. UO came out in 97 and Everquest came out in 99. There were plenty of failed attempts in between.

Roleplayers are the best to hang around. All that dancing at the club is boring.

biggest thing that sucks about sl is that the cool places never last because its so damn expensive. only a handful of places are still around from more than a few years ago. linden lab sucks as a company.