Yo Sup Forums. I wanna suck my self - self blowjob , but i can't reach my fuckin dick...

Yo Sup Forums. I wanna suck my self - self blowjob , but i can't reach my fuckin dick. Are there any exercises or something to be able to do it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJdTX4FaWc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tie a noose and hang yourself this exercise will increase neck flexbility

Kek

I did it for a while and it was amazing.

did it for too long and hurt my back. not worth it in the end

I could do it up until I was like 15

how was the feel ? was it like a real blowjob ?

there was a time in my life when I could. now I cant.

look into some yoga. Practice makes perfect

Unfortunately I wouldnt know lol it felt good tho. Funny story: One time I was doing it and I was reaching climax when my mom knocked on my door saying there was a phone call for me. I panicked and jizzed in my mouth, panicked even more and swallowed it...

could do it up until I was 17-18, now, I'm too stiff and inflexible.

you could try sitting on the couch and getting your legs up.

It's more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked

The consensus I've heard is that it feels like giving a blowjob and not getting one.

cut it and put it in your mouth

Step 1: Acquire longer penis.

yoga

Stretch to the point that you can put your hands flat on the floor with straight legs

Why would you suck your own dick when you can suck mine?

i would seriously suck a dude's dick for $500k

you can make it feel really good or being nothing special, just like when a girl gives you a bj, if she is not good at it, is not really great

practice makes the master, but if you are not flexible enough, not gonna woth ir (pain and tired)

i honestly just love my penis inside a woman's orifices

can confirm, is shit

trust me, there are girls that SUCKS at sucking dick, lol, and is good just the first seconds

my last gf sucked a hella good dick

I could do it when I was 15-16 but it didn't feel like much. It also made breathing a bit hard and slightly painful because of the position you put your body in. I could only do it for like 10-15 seconds at a time so it was not worth the trouble for me.

I did it and my mom caught me. She called me giraffe neck .. I didn't realize she caught me till years later

It feels like a baby's mouth on you, because you can't feel your lick the same way you feel a girl. It's weak, not strong succ. I did shoot cum on my face... it was very cool and I imagined I was a girl with myself

but it's very dangerous! be careful. do it in bed

lol why did you reply with this

I reread my post I sound like a retarded Lithuanian boy. I'm actually an American college professor. just tall and big cock. I only sucked the head tho

what did she say to you when you found out she caught you? more details

I can do that, it doesn't help that much, you need flexibility in you back and neck to get curled in enough, otherwise you're just bending at the waist and not really getting your head close. That said, it obviously helps, but you need more that just hamstring flexibility.

she called me giraffe neck and told me to go bend over and stick my head between my legs and suck my dick.

but she said that when I was upstairs so I thought she was talking to my dad .... I didn't realize until years later she must've seen me. my dad didn't suck his own dick.. I'm the giraffe

she also told my sisters how the Jew Doctor needed to use scissors to circumcise me because my baby cock was so big. that's why my circumcision is messed up

my sister also caught me jerking off in the little mirror , when it was facing my asshole. I was bent over

I jerked off as a kid in the position a girl would be in, I'd pretend I'm the girl and grope my butt Etc like I'm her

You can come suck mine, and I'll suck yours at the same time.

i am not a faggot dude

I was almost flexible enough to do this once. Gave up because I figured it was pretty gay

it's incredibly humiliating.

I think I went through highschool feeling like everyone knew I'd done it.

don't do it

Fuck, would any faggot on /b NOT do that?

This.

I have pretty remarkable access to my cock; I've brought my face so close to it that I've literally sucked my own balls on numerous occasions. The downside is that sucking your own dick absolutely RAVISHES your back. My doctor just told me recently that I may have permanent deterioration in parts of my spine because of it (didn't tell the doctor why, obviously)

Ultimately it's not worth it. You're better off just finding someone else's cock to suck. All that being said, though, I gave myself some pretty incredible blowjobs.

Pretty much, yeah

eh anonymous is a pretty cool guy, permanently destroys spinal cord to self fellate and isn't afraid of anything

This. I can do it but it's hurts my back. Getting too old, worry about slipping a disc or something.

Definitely pretty awesome... until the immense shame kicks in about 10 seconds after cumming. Every time I do it I tell myself it's not worth it and I'm never doing it again.

kys

it's better because you know exactly what you want

plus you have a cock in your mouth which is fun

Not the cord, the vertebrae, and that might not even be the case, it's just a possibility. Either way, that's exactly why I'm not advocating it, but my spine was fucked up even before that, for the record. Scoliosis

I have scoliosis as well! weird

I wonder if the ability is related

slipped disc is the real risk

you're spine should be in the position for extended periods of time

>It's more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked

that was my guess

>i would seriously suck a dude's dick for $500k

how much would you charge to lightheartedly suck someone's dick?

kek

I used to do it alot but it fucked my back up temporarily. Got a blowjob without having to pretend to care about some girls problems or buying her dinner, worth it.

this. not nearly as good as you might imagine

I do it, but my worst nightmare is my wife waking up in the middle of the night and finding me in my fap castle like that

would probably ruin the marriage

chekt

also
>fap castle
elaborate

If you're so desperate to stick your dick in a wet hole that you would even consider trying to suck your own dick then why not find a fat girl who is horny , seems much better of an option

I wouldn't say the two are related, per se, but in my case it definitely contributed. I also have a pretty big cock, so that played a big role as well. Both of them combined = maximum cock sucking powers. I'm pretty good at it now. If I can ever find a discreet fuck-buddy I'll be able to give some pretty mean BJs.

bout tree fiddy k

Hamstring stretches, neck stretches, losing weight, and fasting 12-24 hours before hand. I used to do it all the time when I weighed 155. Now I weigh 165 and it just isn't as effective.

Same. It is always good to prep before hand so you don't spend too much time in that position or you will hyper extend your back. Also make sure you roll out of the position slowly so you don't pull your back out

as a bi guy i never saw the point really
seems risky, because when you get to the point that it feels real good you might push your back too hard since you're horny and in pleasure.

If you're not too picky on the looks you can just get someone on craigslist to suck your cock.
If you're picky you just get a prostitute.

>
>my last gf sucked a hella good dick
I never thought I'd ever want to fuck a cow before

Depend on how much you can get in. It feel like someone is upside down and sucking on your head. Also it is kind of weird when you hit yourself in the face with your own cock.

>If you're so desperate to stick your dick in a wet hole that you would even consider trying to suck your own dick then why not find a fat girl who is horny , seems much better of an option
Never ever become a pig fucker

Drinking bleach makes you more flexible so try it.

Vids?

extremely unlikely youll get another other than a permanently fucked back

my back was already fucked anyway so im not sure if my anecdotal evidence is worth anything

>get another
get anything*

come to think of it I could deepthroat myself in my teen years and now I have scoliosis, might be a correlation there

it's not nearly as good, but still a lot better than just jerking off
it's more like sucking a dick than getting sucked as they say

depending on the size of your dick its probably easier to literally go fuck yourself.

Never recorded any. The last thing I need is for everyone in my life to discover a video of me sucking my own dick circulating the internet.

That's possible, yeah.

I disagree. I've given myself far better blowjobs than any girl has.

It can feel amazing if you are in the right mood and can go deep enough. Also you shouldn't think that you can't still use your hand while you suck.

I'm in my 30s and have been self-sucking since I was a teenager.

I think at this point it is the fetishization of the act that gets me off. I love showing off for women and seeing their jaw drop.

I have exchanged videos with a few that are really into it. I make tribute videos to their pictures.

The best times are finding a girl on webcam that is really into it and they direct you. It's fucking great.

they must have been shit at giving head then, like I said at
I could deepthroat occasionally and even then it wasn't close to the one nigress who sucked me off a couple times, and she couldn't even fit it all

I am able to get like 2 inches in. Last week I did it and ended up blowing my load all over my neck and shirt. It was a pain to clean up. Really not worth it unless you can deepthroat yourself I would imagine.

You guys are too focused on deepthroating. It's the technique that counts. Deepthroating is impressive and hot but not really what makes a good BJ.

I used to do it and now I walk like pic related.

true but it definitely helps

Look up the "plow yoga pose."

youtube.com/watch?v=BJdTX4FaWc0