My friend sent me this picture and one more of her that's almost the same and asked me which one she should send to her...

My friend sent me this picture and one more of her that's almost the same and asked me which one she should send to her boyfriend. How should I take this?

have to see the other one to answer for sure.

Tell her without the bra is probably best and offer to QC her pic before she sends it. If she follows through, give her the dick.

Tell her to send you a toplesd one to see if her boyfriend would like it.

Tell her you think shed she'd be better off sending nudes but you need to see them to be sure

she likely wants hook up with u and is testing u out.. u a m or f?

Male

Or you a friend zone level 9,000

That'd be unfortunate

She thinks you gay.

This. Sorry, user.

are her initials BC?

Nope

Send this and post her reply

send her 2 pics back of your ass and see which one u should send to your gf or a girl u like.. see if it escalates things

op still here?

Shhh I'm testing the waters

Just tell her neither. Inform her that nude pics are the only option. Post results.

Story bro. All about the story. keep us in the loop on what's being said.

I have been hurt by ops so many times

She pulled the friend card I'm out the runnin boys sorry for wasting your time

Ask for nudes

Man she wouldn't have sent them if you weren't in the running. Just play it cool

Tell her if you were just a friend she wouldn't have sent them in the first place

if she friendzoned you, unless you think you have a legitimate chance with her friend. tell her simply 'fuck you then' and ignore her

I agree. She is obviously fishing for compliments op. Give her what she wants , tell her how sexy she is.

Tell her "neither, just send more to me"

say you think the bra off would be better and to ask for a 3rd pic to compare. profit.
only way to tell if ur friendzoned or shes with it

This. Life is too short to be strung along like a pet for an uppity bitch. fuck the whore

She just called me a fucking pig guys I don't think it's happening sorry :/

tell her shes a dumb slut and show her bf what shes sending other guys.
doesnt make sense what shes doing

Ha. What did she expect sending slutty pictures

This is the only approach now

what a bitch. she's insulting your manhood by sending you those pics. she was trying to friendzone you or lead you on so she could reject you. idk even. she's just a cunt. even if there was a chance she could have cheated on her boyfriend, she's a cheat and so a cunt.

this would feel good. drama maybe. but she's trying to fuck you. you're the one coming out of looking bad.

maybe she felt like you were dispensable because she got a bf. and so did this.

I think I know this chick actually? I won't say a name but she cosplays right?

Nah I've never known her to at least

If you're legit then text her back and be like "WTF don't be sending me that unless you plan on following through"

Tell her she needs to look in the mirror and smirk a little. Tell her to look at the camera for best results. If she does it and sends it to you, tell her it's good, but tell her she should send more. If she does any of this, she either wants the S, or you are friend zoned hard.

If she's hinted at any problems or anything in the past, she is trying to see if you are a backup.

DO NOT BE A BACKUP. Tell her if he doesn't like it then he's gay. Leave it at that. It's a compliment and rolls your interest together into one. But it won't make you seem beta, which right now you are acting like. Hope this helps.

Ignore this. Get it while the getting is good. This chick is feeling you out. See what else you can get out of her. You need to demand your respect from this bitch.

You are either disposable yo her, or she wants it. Both demand the same response. Keep it cool, don't act all macho.nyou need to think of this chick as being already lost, let her know you are worth it.

Just know she's probably a wreck and don't knock the bitch up.

I agree that she is lost but how do you feel her out without perpetuating the idea that you are a friended bitch?

OP stop listening to these faggots. The #1 rule to getting the attention of any attention whore is to not give her attention. Just say "k bye"

Dis most likely.

definitely the second one because of her sexy feet are now visible...also she thinks your gay. Let her know that you want to fuck her. You might lose her as a friend but at least you won't be her little bitch anymore. You mind as well have a vagina to her.

You don't need to feel her out, you already know she doesn't respect you. So give her the same. Tell her what to do. Tell her you'll evaluated a topless pic cause clothed pics are basically all the same. If it was me, this is exactly what I would do.

She's pregnant, doesn't trust her bf, and is looking for you in the friendzone to see if she can saddle you with the little bastard.