If scotland were independent team GB would only have about 4 medals

>If scotland were independent team GB would only have about 4 medals

really makes you think

and england would have the rest

Coming to a Tokyo near you soon.

RIP Wales

DELETE THIS

and the scotch athletes would have to train in a freezing muddy field in the highlands with bags of sand. we own you hamish.

>team GB would only have about 4 medals

Erm, no. The vast majority of the medals have been won by English athletes.

Nah, I bet England would pay the athletes better and they would fly the George's Cross.

>STILL this salty over preferring English rule

not really tbf

If Scotland were an independent team, they would have the training facilities of a third-world nation.

Not to mention having bigger concerns than the Olympics, such as their recession and becoming the Greece of the north.

>englel

No they wouldn't. Athletes from around the world train in America and win medals for their home countries all the time. Just because Scotland is representing itself doesn't bar them from training in England.

>Greece of the north.

sign of a fucking idiot who knows nothing about the situations of Greece or Scotland. Would pay any price to no longer be part of the same country as little pricks like you, nothing is making me happier seeing this shitty little union die thanks to English nationalist. Now suck my dick you faggot english cunt.

lol scotland

You literally have a larger deficit than Greece, you fucking haggis eating, skirt wearing fenian prick.
No one wants you, we don't even want you, you only manage to stay afloat because we literally make you survive, you pathetic bunch of porridge wogs.

Enjoy the euro and being a province of Brussels. I'd hope you do become independent in the next nationalism referendum, not that Nicola's brave enough to call one, if I didn't know we'd be the ones to have to bail you out when things go tits up.

And I'm Welsh by the way.

kek
KEK
K E K

>based Iceland in the black

Giving me more reasons to move there

>coming in fourth despite not having solved ANY national issue WHATSOEVER
wew we sure a lucky to have a turbojew for minister of finance

All those Scottish athletes who have won medals are proud Unionist Scots even Andy Murray is becoming more Unionist as he matures.