What's the best way to keep an already sleeping person asleep whilst I strip them naked and take some photos...

What's the best way to keep an already sleeping person asleep whilst I strip them naked and take some photos, and they have no recollection in the morning/never woke up? I can dissolve something into a drink before they go to sleep or give them something once they're already asleep, pic related.

>no recollection
If they're asleep they have nothing to remember...

Ambien should knock somebody out and keep them there if you can find some.

An user suggested raping her whilst she was unconcious but I don't think there's any drug that would keep them totally unaware of being penetrated or drugged.

try bleach... mask the smell with vanilla extract. takes about 1/2 cup to make someone unconscious.

this op don't be a faggot

Thanks for the suggestion, just need something that will keep her asleep so I can strip her naked and record her without too much risk

Ok I will try that on myself first to see how it works, I'll let you guys know how it goes

Keep using words like "whilst".
They will pretend to remain asleep no matter what you do simply in order to get you to go away as fast as possible.

Ask Bill Cosby

What's wrong with the word whilst...? The fuck user

Bump for interest

Who is this girl to you? Why do you want to strip and rape her?

You could fuck her. That always makes women tired.

I'd rather rape her in her sleep, always been a fantasy of mine, but stripping and cumming on her whilst she lays there asleep will have to do

>kill her
>take pictures
>bring her back to life
>???
>profit

Anybody know drugs that can effectively keep somebody unconcious, despite physical contact, and also leave them oblivious to the fact that anything even happened

Also what if they were only 16

Bump

Get some ether.

alcohol, lots of them

chloroform you fucking idiot

You've been watching too many movies, chloroform doesn't work that well, and the people can tell something's happened

Doctors used to use either (starting fluid)
Spray some on a wash cloth, cup the cloth her nose and mouth on her inhale breaths. (Raise the cloth a inch above her nose) 3-6second intervals, three or four times.
You have gotten yourself a hour or so of FUNTIME