2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/jamie-vardy-marks-fifa-16-7343484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for will keen

I just use the editor lol

If you're not watching Craig Phillips chimp out while sucking at Mario Kart 64 on the 4cc channel you're missing out. Top viewing.

what do?
never tried international management before, is it possible to do it at the same time as club management?

Yes.

>managing Milan in 2028

Go for Italy so you can make the team Milan players only and give your favourite youth lads call ups for no reason.

we seem to think alike

I wouldn't sign Estay though. He's too old.

>managing in Scottish Football League 2

it needs to be set to play fucking Yakety Sax during every match

hope your managing Queen's Park

already done that, chose Annan this time.

this is literally the worst, there are more mistakes in one game than some of my teams have made in a month.

was thinking about it until some 23 year old i had rotting in my under 20's went on loan to udinese, scores about 17 by december. main striker gets injured, i recall him, ends season on 36 goals, serie a record and golden shoe

>signed a female physio to keep the lads happy
Who needs "champions cup" football?

All your physios should be female already lad.

>getting praise from League One Portsmouth managing Pulis
I may have gotten Stoke 15 points in 8 matches after taking over with >Derby points in 15 matches, but this makes me feel that I'm doing something horribly wrong

Has the official /trb/ database been updated for the summer transfer window with Pogba/all the Managers and such?

Or is that database the one with all the posters' players in it?

the fuck is the context behind this gif

and no the /trb/ one is just the custom one with meme players and leagues

One of the most fun i've had ever in FM was playing a 3-1-3-3 all out attack in the lowest scottish division

signed a million players on frees and every game was pure fucking hardcore memes, 4-3 5-4 scorelines all over the place

was mid table the next season after getting promoted and got bored, was fun while it lasted though

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/jamie-vardy-marks-fifa-16-7343484

> Jamie Vardy marks FIFA 16 ratings upgrade - by HEADBUTTING his old ratings to death
>Jamie Vardy thought his FIFA ratings were s***t - so they got banged

Would've thought it self-explanatory

He got a lower rating than his mates Kante and Mahrez

panic buy/10

I'm starting to think that the 'show some passion' sideline talk is OP.

what did he mean with this

im not tutoring him

>Brazil trying to out-Colombia Colombia

neat.

I prefer the show some wingers tactic

If you fine players when they do shit that happens

he dindu nuffin

have you received an email about a sudden improvement in his attitude?

who the fuck reads emails son

>I don't read information
>why did this happen?

How can you tell it's a female and not a regular long-haired Italian dude named Roberta?

Nerman.

wow. what a free kick.

Neat.

RIP York.

turn off the lights and go for the backdoor

York on Jap

>uses loan market
unRIP

Chat potential, get motivated.

>Estimated at 12.5M€
That's some highway robbery.

It does happen. It's rare but it does happen, I've seen it once.

>one team league

anybody else have teams that have strangleholds on the comp like this

except I paid 22,5M for him :^)
it's fun to fend off the "overspending" bitching whilst filling out my HG spots, and the fans don't seem to give a shit about the transfer

>I paid 22,5M for him

>22.5M
How's your time in Lithuania Mitch?

>Mitch
This is a Qatarlona-tier buy 2bh.

not like I was gonna spend it on anything else with 7 hours left in the window, and he was the best young english CD (only position I was lacking in available :^)
>buying someone HG who the staff considers a 2nd best CD in the team
I would've preferred keeping Shawcross but the fucko fucked off to Brenny's sweet tits after threatening me with player power
all things considered
>giving a shit about money when your good with tictacs
plebs

Digne's got to be the robbery of the transfer window. As if they were so backed up about not being able to buy players they jizzed in their pants. Still can't believe it; at least Umtiti is decent for the bench/rotation.

Juventus, like in every save ever?
also TNS in the welsh premier, the only professional side in the league

>thinking I'm talking about the club
Oh you.

It's 3:30AM, be clearer, I don't wanna use my brain and try to guess what you're talking about.

Norwegian trip spent 93M eurobucks on a shitty English fullback.

Finally won the golden ball! :D
Too bad, Ilir, you may have scored well over a goal a game, but Beck brought the world cup home.

>not having the pic on standby

Sorry.

Good topic for a Risitas parody video.

>Pernille Blume crying on the podium

she is so, so qt.

I think their season is over, lads.

based Danes

I'd be more curios to know how many managers they'll go through during that season.

>Colombians chimping the fuck out

surprise, surprise.

would

Still one. Rune Dall has been in charge since 2018.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT COLOMBIA ARE SUBHUMAN

Context.

this game has ceased to be "play football against Brazil" and has transitioned into "let's foul the shit out of Neymar, then see what happens"

there literally was a sequence of 4 or 5 straight stoppages of play because of a foul committed against Neymar. Colombia aren't even hiding it, but the ref isn't having it anymore. they've used up all their minimal goodwill.

If you cant beat them break them

they're trying their damnedest to do just that, however, the refs has had enough of both teams' bullshit...but Colombia still needs to cross that line to play the way they want to.

There is literally nothing wrong with murderball

>There is literally nothing wrong with murderball

move to Honduras.

Until it happens to you.

CW's struggle to not out himself as a barca fan seems closer and closer to failure with each passing day

Even then
>tfw your C' team walk the league

Hope Solo is that you?

SHUT IT DOWN

Monaco not playing Zaza last year still annoys the hell out of me.

>ywn watch Michael Phelps win another olympic gold medal again

;_;

how does anyone complicity enjoy watching that disjointed shit? if i want to watch destruction in football, i want it to be like the Huelocaust. doing all those bullshitty fouls and hacking at players while half-glancing over your shoulder at the refs to check and see if you got away with another one is in no way fun to play or fun to watch.

mate Honduras is murderball capital of CONCACAF

>fun to play
But murderball is fun and winning is even more fun if that means taking advantage of the rules do it, parking the bus do it, fuck "beautiful" soccer. Winning is fun. Pulis 2016

>hacking at players while half-glancing over your shoulder at the refs to check and see if you got away with another one is in no way fun to play or fun to watch.

This is how it should be every time

why have rules then? why not just kick the ball up into your kit and hold your kit down and run across the goal line and score uncontested goal after goal?

CW please, that would be ridiculous.

no, it would be fun. because winning is fun.

slippery
l
o
p
e

Game within a game, refs are there to enforce the rules and I am there to push them to my benefit until I win

i think it's a great idea.

what of the spirit of the game then? who gives a shit about sportsmanship? smashing teeth and going for the intentional injury is all well and good, personal livelihood be damned?

>Bangladesh, Sr Lanka, AND Bhutan in the same group
Seems like a massive waste of time 2bh.

>spirit of the game
>sportsmanship
Nah they took the risk trying to compete and I would do my damnedest to win, in or outside the laws of the game, or if they are better than me make them feel it in the morning. Any team that goes against messi should be going for the knees.

>player demands a better contract
>tell him to earn it
>he throws fit
>sell him
>he accepts less at new club

good fucking riddance

should've just gone for his knees instead.

it was tempting to let him rot but I need to lower the wage budget any way I can

It's that time of the year. And it's impressive FOR ONCE.

>That weight
Auschwitz mode.

wew. that's dec. too bad they're super young.

>AMC
>4 Vision
>ST
>3 Composure
And a manlet on the top of that. Reminder that 5 star means nothing in Slovenia.

Outside of his dreadful (and hard to train) Off the Ball, he's actually decent.

>he's decent but not

See .

On a side note, my keeper injured himself on one of the rare times I had a keeper on the bench for league matches. Too bad it's a 14 yo with grey stars because I sent the actual sub to the U19s for being a prissy little shit because I didn't let him leave the club. All that while his contract ends this season. Fuck him.

He got crucified on a corner but aside from that he did the job.

PACE
A
C
E

Too high of a teamwork and work rate to be a Winger, although his crossing is adequate.