Any cocaine users here?

any cocaine users here?

>how does it make you feel?

>how much do you spend a week on it?

Awesome until you run out.

Usually feel good, on top of the world, it makes me hungry but that isn't a normal side effect. I usually would get a couple grams for free because I'm real good friends with the guy. However when I do have to pay I get a 8 ball for 110. It's pretty good quality but I wouldn't recommend using it. It is too expensive for what it is and the high doesn't last long enough.

Haven't been doing it long, only a few weeks or so. I work in a busy nightlife scene so obtaining drugs is pretty easy. It makes me feel fucking great and just want to talk all the time and so energetic. Although the most annoying thing is being awake for several hours after and the first few times I'd get really paranoid about the other people talking about me in the room and it would feel so real.

yeah its so expensive here, £50 for a bag

do you do it much?

Try a muscle relaxer, xannax, or kfc (yes fried chickey will make you feel a shit ton better) to help with the crash.

> feel great. Mental clarity, pure confidence and you can drink and smoke like a fish.

> Only do it for special occasions: house parties, bucks nights, weddings, xmas work parties

How big a bag? You mean gram or 8 ball?

>also I'm a Amerifat. So u meant $110

52-55k a kilo

a gram

English actually lol

normally do it at around early hours of the morning but i will remember the kfc

Try $300 AUD for a gram in Australia

You could get them free you know

Coke isn't worth it. If you're going to do drugs just smoke weed and do psychedelics

Just once. Never trying it again; I can see it taking over my life. Too useful and feels too good. Unless I become a millionaire or someone points a gun at my head; I will not touch the stuff.

Played a game I'm not particularly good at, choosing a character that's supposedly hard to use and I have no experience with; and did very well. World level well.

27k a key out in California, but I am pretty close to major distribution routes

Coke is for old fucks. Snorting meth last longer..I haven't gotten addicted....yet..

Only done it once and it's the best drug I've ever done. Nothing compares

I usually enjoy shooting my coke but i try switch up between smoking and snorting.
>Snorting is like almost climax but never cums
>Smoking is like getting a guilty blowjob and cumming
>But shooting fishscale coke is like climaxing on entry.
I would shoot fish everyday forever

I usually vomit knowing im going to do it.

But atleast its not crackshits anticipation

I feel your pain man. Prices here suck.

i do it a few times a year tops, very few and far between for special occasions.
i wouldn't recommend it if you have any demons, shit makes you think about yourself on the come down.