What does Sup Forums think of Two/Super Best Friends Play?

What does Sup Forums think of Two/Super Best Friends Play?

fuking weaboo nerds
love those guys
even the black one

I wanna fuck pats gf

woolie sucked in the beginning but hes good now

Been watching them since they started making videos for Machinima. They were pretty awesome, and they still are

literally the best channel on youtube, i watch all their content

My top tier watch on YouTube. Been watching them for years

Fucking love them

Great guys. Worked in the industry and know their shit about it. Unlike most youtubers these days that fake emotion and shit all the time and put up face cams for stupid reasons (Why the fuck is facecamming such a big thing? It usually takes up half the fucking screen.)

Love their range of topics and in jokes.

same, they're a part of my daily routine.

this
the only LP channel i can come to back cuz i respect them, also the podcast

superbestfriendcast is godlike

The hypest shit

Dude I used to watch Markiplier but hated him after 2014 due to his fucking shit. Been watching mostly party groups like seananners and Stumpt. But Super Best Friends man.... their shit is always king in my book.

You ain't lying my friend the fan base is usually pretty cool too.
I loved that Blazblue troll they did on the fans though that shit was hilarious.

The hypest gameplay on youtube. Gotta push it for Summerslam

used to watch them all the time
back when they were two best friends
then they added woolie and liam, and i liked them just fine
but then they basically took over the channel
i check in once in a while now and i dont think pat is in a single video they've posted i nthe last three months

Yup. And the MW3 troll where they then did Persona 4 during the machinima series.

Pat does alot of the editing these days. That and he's usually too busy getting that sweet puss from his g/f. Shit man late at night when I need a good laugh I pull up Pat Stares at Japan and guffaw the entire time.

Yes! I actually appreciate when content creators do things like that, they definitely have some balls
but I think the actual fan base would be like how you and I are towards it and see it as a joke.

well i miss him, like i said i dont mind woolie and liam, but something about mat and pats relationship and how they play off of each other gets me no matter what game it is
i bet mat got a new couch and pat cant get on it, so he uses his gf as an excuse

Well most major youtubers out there cater to the 9-16 crowd with stupid shit, canned screaming and weird faces. I feel Best Friends know not to insult the intelligence of their audience.

Mat and Pat have that chemistry that works, the contrasts between them are magic. Fucking Woolie and Liam have like a very weird bromance. I love how Mat and Pat reference it all the time.

All this brought together by PlaugeofGripes animations and injokes involving him as well. These guys deserve much better than they get.

>These guys deserve much better than they get.
ill agree on that
how are they holding at over half a mil when fucking markiplier and pewdiepie are getting literally millions of subs for playing a game and overreaching in a loud voice

God, their collab with Game Grumps was cringeworthy. They sounded natural while Arin sounded so forced and fake and Danny just went with it.

>They sounded natural while Arin sounded so forced and fake and Danny just went with it.
thats what game grumps is anymore
the funniest things on that channel now is ross and guests on grumpcade

Love Ross man. Arin just had his soul sucked out of him by Susie. Danny was great with ninja sexbomb. Game Grumps has fucking interns man, interns! Wtf?

well kids make a huge demographic of youtube, and most of those kids just don't understand the references they constantly pull
Also, i'd rather have em w/ only 500k good subs than 500k + 2m cancer kids

Been watching for 4 years now, Pat is God Tier!

The cancer kids fucking ruin shit. Demanding more and more with their little impotent minds while barely grasping reality as it crashes around them. Privileged little shits.

Any retards can play video games and upload it to youtube

Pat still does videos Omikron The Nomad Soul and JoJo both have him and there are great LP's

Because Markiplier and Pewdiepie bandwagon shit by playing the big game of the month everyone's playing to rake in views. They also have easy to swallow, cheap videos that casuals can watch. And kids; kids love lol random videos

Yeah, but you gotta be funny and entertaining too though

it takes skill to talk about godzilla in any context

I'm not a faggot who watches other people play video games so I have no opinion on these douchets

Yup. Any retard can load shit up. Have a friend in college who does it. However fucking Super Best Friends can chat, play the game correctly, and entertain with awesome trivia and topics. They know the games they're playing. Most idiots these days get distracted by shinies while talking and miss half the features of the game and don't understand plots when they have them.