Girls have a wonderful easy live, can we are agree on that right?

Girls have a wonderful easy live, can we are agree on that right?

being short
girl: adorable
man: useless manlet

being genetically skinny small boned
girl: super hot!
man: weak piece of shit

being dumb
girl: she is a girl right? Is even kinda hot
man: useless and labeled as a retard condemned to fast food jobs for eternity or criminal activity

stays at mom's house being above 21
girl: daddy little princess
man: kicked out, is a disgrace for his dad and labeled as a complete loser!

NEET
girl: some man must and WILL provide
man: socially excluded, seeing as a parasite, constantly verbally aggravated by all the normies

Below average looking
girl: some beta will always happily marry her
man: almost condemned to world of loneliness and constant rejection

Dates underage
girl: slap on the wrist, society thinks "OMG that boy got SO LUCKY"
man: social suicide, register sex offender, ruined life, imprisoned and rapped by HIV niggas, suicide becomes the only escape

Heavy verbal confrontations
girl: she is so brave, what an strong woman
man: has to get physical and fight for his life probably end up beaten

Fashion
girl: she can wear whatever she wants, she has tons of options
man: OMG he is not wearing a shirt and pants, he must be a queer

Gaming
girl: for real she is gaming look at her!!?? She is so unique, marry material!
man: what a pathetic loser wasting time with games

To shy to talk
girl: she is timid and beautiful, man should start the conversations
man: autistic disgrace, weirdo and creepy

I can continue indefinitely...
So now that my statement is proven, why you didn't start an hormone replacement therapy yet?
You can buy almost everything online to start with, then maybe get breast implants and some other minor things and thats it!
Stop being a man, cut the suffering! Become female and enjoy paradisaic life, is time to make the change NOW.

You are right OP

just another one

need for quick money
girl: date a beta and tease him until provides whatever you want
man: has to work his ass of on minimum wage

Preach, bro

You lead a fucked up life you pussy faggot.

Why the fuck isn't that filename "dimmadab"

Thats an awesome pic!

>short girly men bad
>tall masculine women also bad
Seems fair to me
>Can find wealthy man to marry and leech off of
Because unlike men they don't have the opportunity to not live like house pets

In all seriously though tall or short,can kr woman, it's 100% looks that matter. Short handsome men get some, tall beautiful women get some. Short, dumpy men like you don't.

DougDimmadab.jpg

WHO GIVES A SHIT! OTHER PEOPLE ARE FAGS!

The only things us guys have over women is

1) We be generally stronger
2) The pride of a penis and an easy orgasm
3) lack of a period
4) Tend to get the edge in the job market.

yea all of you are some beta pussys because you sit around complaining like a bunch of women. This is why you all will forever be without some pussy
>oh women have it so easy
>women
>easy
>you get no women because you compare yourselves to women

>Butthurt libtard

Wage gap is a myth, and rape of a woman is only considered evil because it removes their ability to monetize their vagina.

5)logical, reasonable over moody, emotional

With quoters put in place to have a certain amount of women employed that's not true anymore. In fact, it's more Likely that a woman will be employed over a better qualified man to fit this quoter. Also studies show that women are earning more than men (by the hour) to make up for the 'wage gap' that only existed because on average men worked more hours.

>2) The pride of a penis and an easy orgasm
Yet women can cum more times, as long as she is hydrated she can cum and cum and cum and her orgasms feel better.
She also can use sex toys and it's nothing wrong with that, but if a man does, he's a cast away lonely faggot.
Oh and if a woman claim rape, it is rape, if a man does, people will laugh at him.

Men can organs easier however women have the opertunity to orgasm more as they have an easier time finding a sexual partner.

Lol my bad

this nowadays women are earning more than men also have less chances to being fired due to all the imposed politically correctness and feminism

are you kidding me?

girls can orgasm all the times they want, they are sex machines, a girl can be with 20 men at the same time easily

Oh and the sensation is better since it's something inside them.
A woman can just lay down and receive all the pleassure while a man have to thrust and thrust and do so until his stamina is out, while she just lays there enjoying it and then 100 other can fuck her the second you are out.

Lying cunts...no way in hell do 36% of young women masturbate less than once a year.

Virgins should not be allowed to voice their opinion on matters dealing with sexual intercourse.

OP is probably a sperglord but you do have a point. Thats why cucks piss me off, they already gave their life away to marriage... you literally give away the last shred of dignity you have. Topkek

this! a girl can just play dead and the man is supposed to do all the work, if he doesn't he is labeled as an impotent, sexual dysfunctional and/or gay.

cucks don't really exist, it's just a meme

thats where the cuck gets the pleasure
when they realize they are bots forced to forever provide to offspring and a demanding hysterical pussy
but cucks need more humiliation... thats when they give away their wife, for that maximum feeling of humiliation... cucks get off on that, so go figure, the bastards enjoy it so bad

That's not true at all. Nobody wants to fuck a woman that just lays there and does nothing. May as well just jerk off.

found the virgin

Or... as a man that lives in society you can just disregard the majority of what you have stated (though true), and continue living life as the person you are born as. The only thing from this list I can say are true no matter what is the sex offender one. The other one's are just a matter of opinion and you can ignore them and not let them become the center of your life or even acknowledge them. Free will.

Then in that case user, only women can make a choice regarding abortion.

I disagree with the fashion one, but other than that yeah your pretty much spot on.

>So now that my statement is proven, why you didn't start an hormone replacement therapy yet?

and just be a dude trying to be a woman, an ugly one at that. even bigger loser!

That's a stupid comparison. It takes both a man and a woman to create a baby.

you're saying that like that's not how it already works

But the women is the one who has to carry the pregnancy to term. As a man, you do not have to carry a pregnancy for 9 months.

Technically speaking yes but there are still some dense people who don't get it.

Here's a depiction of what these things mean to a fem.

being short
girl: respected as much as a child
man: I worry that he has a napoleon complex

being genetically skinny small boned
girl: dudes will find her attractive
man: he doesn't have to lose fat before gaining muscle. (I prefer skinny dudes and fatties, but don't like anyone in between)

being dumb
girl: playing dumb to get affection or literally retarded
man: yup, that's guys. Being dumb.

stays at mom's house being above 21
girl: spoiled shit
man: spoiled shit

NEET
girl: she'll have to settle with someone and they'll always know they were settled for and he'll hate himself. Poor dude.
man: socially excluded, seeing as a parasite, constantly verbally aggravated by non-NEETS.

Below average looking
girl: some beta will always happily marry her
man: his girl will have fake tits and be at least ten years older with some horrible disease

Dates underage
girl: slap on the wrist, society thinks "OMG that boy got SO LUCKY" (or that she always wanted a son and can't conceive)
man: social suicide, register sex offender, ruined life, imprisoned and rapped by HIV niggas, suicide becomes the only escape (the femae one is pretty accurate, but do they feel sorry for themselves this much?)

(cont)

I didn't say I didn't agree with how it works, I just said you were making a stupid comparison.

>rapped by HIV niggas
Damn, even ear STD...

(cont)

Heavy verbal confrontations
girl: she was likely abused and needs to feel important. Disgusting, still doing that at this age.
man: I rarely see dudes get physical. Women are insecure and do it far more often, honestly.

Fashion
girl: she can wear whatever she wants, she has tons of options
man: OMG he is not wearing a shirt and pants, he must be a queer(both accurate, unless he's got a great fashion sense)

Gaming
girl: for real she is gaming look at her!!?? She is so unique, marry material!
man: what a pathetic loser wasting time with games

Too shy to talk
girl: she is timid and beautiful, man should start the conversations
man: autistic disgrace, weirdo and creepy

I can continue indefinitely...
So now that my statement is proven, why you didn't start an hormone replacement therapy yet?
You can buy almost everything online to start with, then maybe get breast implants and some other minor things and thats it!
Stop being a man, cut the suffering! Become female and enjoy paradisaic life, is time to make the change NOW.

(I do enjoy being female, but a thousand surgeries won't give you a real, actual pussy. Sorry, bro...tits suck to have, if it's any consolation)

>Woman being a woman
>Aww she's a woman aww

>man being a woman
>Eww, what the fuck is wrong with this fucking freak eww get off me

I just left the OP's comment as is on the ones that were pretty accurate. Didn't care enough to fix spelling. (Except the word "too" somewhere.)

Meh.

These are all the wrong reasons to want to transition. But, it is true that the MTF phenomena is going to throw a wrench into SJW's double standards. Not by somehow infiltrating their ranks, and getting female privilege or whatever. That's dumb user. You're dumb for thinking that, and wanting that.

The whole point is that if females don't want to be the girls in society, then there's a long waiting list of males who do, and are willing to go through body altering surgery to serve in this capacity. You don't win this game by beating the other side. You do it by just ignoring them, and doing what they do, better than they ever could.

Like most things, males make the best girls too.

is WAY better be an ugly woman than an below average looking man

I don't attack grammar since it's both pathetic and sad.
I just thought it looked like it was an intentional spelling error since raped by niggers and rapped by niggers both are a form of abuse, one to the ear, one to the butt.