God like old PlayStation games! Post um

God like old PlayStation games! Post um

This game!

My Nigga
My Nigga
MY NIGGA

Oh yeah!

Tale of the Sun
>guide cave man tribe to gather mammoth tusks and build a tower to capture the sun

Azure Dreams
>pokemon in a tower

Parasite Eve
although I was very disappointed with the sequel

Started replaying this a couple of days ago when I found it for $6 on the PS Store. Loving it but holy Christ it seriously seems like they hired a 12 year old to be their script writer.

isnt it a jap game originally
maybe translation sucked

Legends of Legia

Spyro maybe
Oh and if course
Metal gear solid

I sort of hope so. Lloyd's introduction was Coldsteel the Hedgehog tier levels of the writers playing up how amazing he was. I halfway expected Dart and Herschel to start sucking his dick after the tournament.

shit game that was the beginning of the end of the golden age of vidya games
after this the industry moved from
>stable release to release and patch
>solid single player content to online deathmatches
>quality writing to bigger and more realistic graphics

>resetting your progress after every level
I was not impressed.

was an interesting way to prevent power creep

Difficulty curve, more like difficulty spire. Some of the story lines went from obscenely easy to crying-in-the-corner-out-of-shame hard.

... but I still love me some Saga Frontier.

I dont think nearly enough people played this game

Man... took my idiot kid self over a month how to fucking figure out how to get out of Facinataru as Asellus. Christ.

>o
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Great game I've never played the sequel is it any good

This thread is making me cry I remember going to the blockbuster or Hollywood video and seeing all these wonderful games/playing them. And their wonderful cover art my child's heart is captured by these threads

These niggas know what's up.

I get nostalgia feels about those moments at least every other day.

We can never go back

3rd person action/adventure/ puzzle sci fi
One of the first games i remember playing from my dads collection as a kid, hard af though

>We can never go back
Fuck man, is this a feels thread now?

I like the first one more, but I think one of the reasons I do is because since the first game was technically not finished, my imagination filled in quite a bit more of the story while 2's story is okay.

To be fair though, there's more direction in the second one so it's easier to figure out what you have to do, but even still, the game can be quite cryptic in what it expects you to do at times.

sometimes I feel like I've done this before. So I am feeling optimistic.

Legendary.

Those were good times, cherish them user that is what makes memories so priceless

Man shit yeah it is, I mean I like a lot of the new games but man nothing really impacts me as some of those moments of being in the video rental store and being like WOW this game looks dope as fuck then taking it home with only a limited time to beat it and just be completely immersed and happy

Agreed

There's this other one that I remember playing where you were a bunch of little cars racing in everyday environments like on a desk, a pool table, and I think I remember one that was in this garden type area.

Could've sworn it was called Micromachines, but after looking it up I realized none of those look like it.

Was literally my second favorite game behind Tiny Tank.

Xenogears anyone this game is pretty fucking ultimate

Definitely the GOAT RPG

My contribution is pic related, its a fun RPG

Yeah, great game, apart from the horrible rushed second disk...

nothing better than killing the fat bitches in tht shit.

Lol yeah totally except I was completely oblivious when I was kid only learning later that they slashed the shit out of it

Was always in the bargain bin, even back in 1997. Really was hard af

Honestly I think this might be the best Square game on PSX. I know that might be controversial opinion but their more famous pure jRPG titles are not as gameplay-oriented as Vagrant Story. Its an actual game as opposed to an interactive story and its a damn good game. The crafting system is simple enough that its useful and fun, not one where you need to study a guide to even know wtf to do. Overall this game is super underappreciated. The """""story""""" is absolute garbage though, it doesn't even make sense.

Pic related is another incredible PSX game

Let's get movin!!

Micro machines v3
Revolt
RC Go

very fun game, however i could not for the life of me beat that train level. ill pick this up for the backlog see if i can do it now.

Loved it, very enjoyable experience even if the translation was shoddy with its terminology. Disc 2 was also a pain in pacing. But Story and OST more than makes up for it, I had no idea what i was expecting when I first tried this game. Played all the Xenosaga series and Xenoblade too, they are cool but they didnt satisfy my Xenogears fix. Check out the "Perfect Works" translation, Xenogears is only Episode 5 of the unfinished series.

I enjoyed it but the difficulty is tough at times with certain enemies thrown about, I remember those flying goblins that had massive defense resisted pierce and slash but had slight water/blunt weakness forced me to make a blunt mace with high water attribute stacked, which took a good hour since my first attempt was a botched failure even with all buffs casted. Definitely underrated game from Square though.

god tier action rpg style gameplay

dog shit voices and names in the NA version

I prefer 8

I spent so much time trying to get the fastest boards on this.

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME.

MY GUY

Can anyone name what this is from?

Multiplayer on this was epic

XBOX ONE IS THE BEST. KEEP CRYING PONIES!

PS: If you own a playstation, you are pedophile - deal with it!

It wasn't any of those.

It was similar to the default camera angloe for the driving in GTA V and I remember thinking the graphics were extremely good for a PS1 game.

Yeah bro! Definitive version on Xbox. The BEST place to play. Nintendrones and Sony pedos wouldn't know anything about quality! :)

Absolutely unplayable now.
Go ahead, try

Same here on the train level. Remember I had to have a friend help because it was near impossible for me.

GOAT

This game sucks and it's really new

how hasnt this been posted yet, this was my childhood

This is an Enix game. Square and Enix had yet to merge, you can't give them credit for shit you 12yo piece of nigger

XBOX RULES. FUCK YOU FAGGOTS! TRAITORS TO AMERICA!

Leave

FUCK YOU, CUM STAIN. JRPGS ARE SUPERIOR ON XBOX. KYS, MANLET.

Shadow Hearts, nigger

CUCK DETECTED. GO BACK TO JERKING OFF YOUR SHITSTATION 4, BITCH!

Can you stop attempting to ruin decent things for 5 seconds, you disgusting, sweaty, cheeto dust encrusted basement dwelling fuck?