Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why even give that nigga water, he's just gunna die in like 6 hours.

we should leave them alone so they can depend on themselves and not on white bitches

Whats wrong with feeding the monkies at the zoo?

She has tattoos so she has to be a shit person

They are subhuman. If they can't survive on their own, their species, homo erectus, sGould die out to strengthen the gene pool.

She ignored the do not feed sign obviously

Niggers are welfare queens even in their homeland.

lil nigger is gonna catch hep c from that redneck piece of shit whore

topkek

i wonder how much the parents would charge to allow me to punt that little niglet

bout tree fiddy

Is there some reason why I'd be upset about this?
Some white girl giving a third third world child clean drinking water?

He's going to rape her and she will be blamed for it.

First punt is on the house.

were do i get a nigger pet?

broke ass louisianna niggers, flood victim bitches, "fema help us well suck yo dick"

Lolol

I'd fuck her.

she got crazy toe
sign of crazy hoe
niglet should 360 and go
no niglet cock for yo

Kids gonna catch herpes from her bottle

Not possible maybe herpes

She's flaunting her privelage obviously

There fun pets and all but remember they grow up

I don't like the tatoos and the flipflops

Are you saying Africa got dubs?

aaayy lmao

for she spent on shitty tats she could prolly feed that thing for 20 yrs

She saved him and he's now healthy and happy living in an orphanage.

His family threw him out because they thought he was possessed and killing their cattle. Lived on the streets for a year and a half from under the age of 1.

Shit is heartbreaking.

Why is Sup Forums full of so many edge lords? "Hurr durr look at me I don't like black people, my mom let's me stay up late sometimes"

Let him die. She is a brainless ugly fat chick

Some tattooed skank feeding her pet monkey. What is there to have thoughts about?

She's going to regret those tats when she's older, I bet.

Well squat Svetlana

Horrible, Im not a big fan of nogs but no child deserves to have such a horrible life, nog or not

there are a shitload of fucked up toes in that picture

>1. why is she feeding him mcvities and not a cheaper store brand that would have cost 1/4 the price and resulted in far more biscuits for the starving, is this bitch so privileged and clueless that she took a £2 packet of digestives to sudan to get facebook pictures or what is really even going on
>2. it's nice of her to do that but she's probably going to get raped and dumped in the bushes for her efforts
>3. looks like a bit of an attention whore with all those crappy pictures on her skin

she already is older

Seriously, we should just let them die out, we've been pumping aid into these areas since the early 80's and it has made fuck all difference. The regions are not able to support human life so all we are doing by shipping in aid is prolonging their suffering though some may say that is reason enough to continue. We are so fucked up it makes me puke, the fact that most of these kids would see my pile of puke as a viable food source sickens me even more.

>implying that shit brand is not just sugar and fillers
>using greentext incorrectly
>implying you dont look like one too making such a retarded post

>The regions are not able to support human life
wrong

but you are right we're just prolonging shit. but this might make you even more mad:
>1/3 of the food in the west is thrown away before it even reaches the stores
>the US alone produce enough food to feed africa
>a few months of the US' middle east wars could fix almost all issues in africa

>implying anyone gives a fuck about your autistic, set views on greentexting

>greentext how i want when i wanna

>>a few months of the US' middle east wars COSTS could fix almost all issues in africa
fix'd

Washed up scene girl/attention whore looking for more internet kudos.

Kill them both.

Top fucking Kek m8

Kek

Someone please edit the water into a bottle of Olde English. PLEASE.

"With my mind on my money, and my money on my mind."

this is actually a sad picture cause this kid didn't ask to be born, it was ripped out of oblivion and thrust into a reality of shit but you have edgy little faggots on Sup Forums who think they had a say so in their own existence and think they aren't simply luck as fuck to be born in a circumstance where a starving toddler isn't mundane. fucking aye you worthless cunts

this tbh fam

This tbh.

Too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round.

ok, they are unable to support the numbers of people trying to live there, if it were nomadic tribes sure it's fine but if there aint enough food then theres too many people, I aint mad about it, it's just kinda sick that we perpetuate it

terrible photoshop

I got some fucking thought.
>be me currently in shitty ass fucking east Africa
>worst place on earth 1000%
>Africans are the most racially motivated ungrateful pieces of amphibian shit
"Please sir, one water yes"
>No.

Good song bruh

Wut?

Stupid sand-niggers not realizing that they are creating needless suffering by trying to pass boredom through having unprotected sex instead of, I don't fucking know, learning BASIC FUCKING AGRICULTURE.

How many chances in life does one get to give water a dark goblin?

Why should my country have to take care of them?

I dont give a fuck about them

Can't you see? This is the land of confusion.

Don't feed the wildlife

Northern somalia, djibouti, eritrea and eastern Ethiopia is volcanic cauldron of a desert where the ground water is so salty it can't be desalinated. Tell us all about your vast biodiversity studies on the surface of fucking mercury. Fuck Africa, fuck Africans and most importantly fuck the fuck out of you.

No but their parents could have prevented it. They knew what their situation and living circumstances were. If anything their parents should be neutered for being fucking retards

And they have absolutely no desire to learn anything. Africans are the worst kind of nigger

omg she shouldnt water those! they grow into something horrible

>they are unable to support the numbers of people trying to live there
also wrong.

fucking kek

Instead of dropping crates of food and medication to these animals, we should be dropping condoms. It's not our responsibility to take care of these people. If you can't support a family, don't have one, and don't expect the rest of the world to fund your progeny. Boo hoo, a bunch of fucking staving Africans, next time wrap it up Tyrone, this is your fault.

Waste of water. Not to mention the resources consumed getting the woman there in the first place.

His fault for being a nigger and robbing some Aryan human the chance of being born in a loving family just to eat shit and rape animals.

because your country is exploiting theirs.

>just ignore the rest of africa
fucking congo alone could sustain all of africa if there was enough farmers

and loss of arable land is a huge fucking problem because of foreign exploitation and various conflicts

More and more sandniggers and niggers with less and less whites and east asians

He could be from fucking Greenland for all you know faggot, no one is exploiting Africans but Africans, they are too god damn lazy and stupid to build an actual infrastructure.

the condoms don't matter when religion already fucked most of their heads up

Do you expect some fucking retarded nigger to accept putting on condoms? if anything we (as in the whole world) should be shooting those monkeys.

Religion? What religion, they worship chickens and goat testicles.

No, I don't expect them to do anything but continue to be a drain and a problem for the rest of the world, I am simply stating that if they behaved like they have fucking common sense we wouldn't have these skellies with flies on their faces making white females feel badly.

She probably has aids. The tattoos don't help.

Fuck Africa. Spray it with heroin.

>no one is exploiting Africans but Africans
>china in east africa
>france in north africa
>whole diamond industry

I was aware that Africa is a shit hole long ago. Why should I care? Honestly? I'm not going to do anything and it doesn't interest me.

That sounds like a good time.

Someone shoop a trumpet instead of the bottle.
>Doot doot

>they worship
that's religion you stupid fuck

because refugees come and fuck up your country if theirs is shit

Christianity and Islam dude! mystic shit is only popular in like 3 of the countries there. Recently some of the Catholic/hardcore Christians went over there and preached about not using condoms and killing gays. Guess what, gays are dying exponentially now and they already weren't using condoms that much but now even more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa

>fucking congo alone could sustain all of africa if there was no niggers
The only reason africa is shit is because of africans

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&app=desktop

Wrong. The reason Africans can't get their shit together is not because of the fucking diamond trade, give me a god damn break. The diamond trade doesn't stop 99% of Africans from contributing to the world or building their country up from the elephant shit hovel it is now.

man

i really dont know how i feel about it.

How can whitebois even compete?

Damn someone is triggered, way to be a massive faggot.

Maybe if white and iranian aryans had more kids instead of pushing liberal shit there'd be more Aryans?