Niggers

sauce is ana de armas

also, my motivation:
TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION

Why?

to fight the shills

youngandwild.me/a/res/3317.html

Must VIsit!!!

I believe in nothing. I am nothing. None of you matter.

>i matter
>i browse Sup Forums
Choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

to defeat the jews wherever they are

-Sup Forums

sex, money, entertainment

in no particular order, since they all can lead to eachother

Motivated by sauce. Give it

to be secure, in regards to health, wealth, and companionship, to be left the hell alone by everyone else

A few years ago I tried acid for the first, and last, time in my life.

At first it was amazing. It was high quality white-on-white so everything was flowing beautifully. The body wonk was god tier, the patterns splaying across my skin and the walls were beautifully intricate, like this gear, cog wheel design that was spinning in beautiful unison together. This was just at 150, since i've always been a lightweight when it comes to anything, so i'd imagine 200-250 would've been pure magic.

At some point though, I passed out and then woke up in the hospital. Right before I did though, I had the most...let's say eye opening fir lack of a better word, dreams.

The first started rather simply. It took place in an entirely different hospital from the one I woke up in; this one was more...inhuman(?). It just felt wrong; like it wasn't meant for me. The ceiling panels were that white spakly, cardboard-esq material, but they had this purple, goo-like material between each of them, causing them to rise and fall routinely. The light panels were semi-see through and it appeared that there were these large needles behind them on these mechanical arm looking things.

Cont.

Fuck off shill

I like women's buttcracks

Missed this. Danke

Got no motivation.

I do everything for Shrek.

Aside from the oddness of the room, things were relatively normal at first.

There was a curtain drawn over the front of the room with a space on the right about 6-7 inches wide that I could see this lobby sort of area through. I laid there for maybe 5 minutes before it finally happened.

4 People walked past the room, all of which looked like your stereotypical Asian gang members. The first guy was wearing all black, his hoodie, his beanie, faggy ass skinny jeans, etc etc.

The second was a girl in this sort of too small white pleather jacket with blonde hair with pink tips that looked in and kind of giggled when she passed.

The third was another female that looked extremely similar to the first guy; edgelord with black everything and black and red hair, and the last was an extremely buff guy in a white tank tops and jeans.

Soon after they passed, I could hear this sound drifting in from the hall that sounded like crackling electricity almost, followed by this weird pressure that was so strong it almost hurt. Then a male nurse came in and injected something into the IV tube that was in my left arm. I remember trying to ask him a question, but every time he'd just look at me for a few seconds with a blank face, smile, then continue doing what he was doing. The worst part was his skin was this sort of yellowish-green hue and his eyes and cheeks were disgustingly gaunt. Once he finally did whatever he did, which I assume was apply a sedative, he left and I finally felt like I was slipping out of consciousness. Right before my eyes closed though, I remember him and a female nurse coming back in followed by the Korean street trash, the edgy guy that was wearing all black was now in this sort of protective suit that looked similar to the Horzine Security armor in KF2. The next thing I remember was waking up(In the dream still) in the same bed, except now it was coated in blood and I had multiple scars across my stomach and sides.

Cont.

Once I came to the realization that they'd stolen my organs, I woke back up(Or so I thought) in the back of an ambulance in my driveway. The paramedics were asking me questions, but for some reason I couldn't form words properly so I just kept mumbling until they strapped me down and started driving. Somewhere during the ride though, everything became extremely sped up, the guy talking to me, the sound of the ambulance, the turns we were taking. In what seemed like seconds, keep in mind the nearest hospital is at least 30 minutes away from my house, we stopped, I was unloaded and wheeled into a different hospital room that also looked nothing like the one near me. I remember for some reason my grandfather was there and he had the same yellow-green hued skin as the nurse from the previous dream, except this time he was answering my question, but only with yes or no. Again I heard the same crackling electricity sound and the pressure. My breathing suddenly became the same; these tiny little panicked shallow breathes. Right before I, thankfully, woke up I remember everything just sort of stopping, with everyone having this weird purple glow around their heads.

The story was probably irrelevant, but honestly this was the single most terrifying experience of my life and from that day forward, I have been completely committed to my health as I never, ever, ever wish to step foot in a hospital again. Every time I even see one while driving now I have a sort of mini-panic attack. Same thing, but to a lesser extent, with pharmacies and doctors offices as well..

What's left of it idk

Unless you're taking a dick in the ass sex won't lead to money

Literally nothing but playing vidya with my best mate until we both inevitably an hero ourselves

find and kill agent smith

My partner, instinct to survive anyway I can, and the complex of not wanting to be a failure.

Wew

I don't have any motivation.
That's why my life is in ruins.

I should watch that god damn movie already

I had to watch this video 8 times to be satisfied with both her facial expressions and her tits, showing how bad I am at multitasking.
thats the kind of person I am.

At this point, money and drugs.

I wish I could say something a bit more noble like women or advancement of my career, but women have consistently added more more pain to my life than they're worth and I've advanced as far as I can with my job without being some type of bureaucratic monkey and I have severe disdain for bureaucrats (wholly parasitic people, they're not needed in society and the producers would be twice as well off if it wasn't for every company having twice as many bureaucrats as they have workers).

/rant

I wish I could come to the belief that women or dating was a wise thing, but in this society, dating is severely rigged to the woman's advantage and there's no way to check her if she starts to fuck you over other than just beg her to stop. Sick of it.

lily roma is the best

fucking spite
prove them fuckers that call themselves my family that I don't fucking need them.

money for pleasure

to work and save enough money just to buy a land far from society and live alone.

oh, and to come to town once a month to fuck young skinny blonde girls with perky tits.

Getting money, investing and shit so I don't have to work anymore.

Because seriously fuck the salary. I'd rather spend my time and effort getting rich so I don't have to slave away til retirement

TO UNITE ALL PEOPLES WITHIN OUR NATION

Work and save enough money to actually own/ fully-paid a house, a car and a kickass PC. After 4-5 years of enjoying these, I can die. Im simple hehe

My motivation is to get a dead end job in the shit nation I live so I can kill myself at 35yo instead of now, so I can enjoy games and TV series and music a little bit more.

But honestly, I don't think I'll make it. My untreated depression is now 13 years old and my anxiety was given at birth.

I have very torturing thoughts over a girl I let go out of me being autistic when she game me her heart a century ago ("she must have fucked a lot", "she must have traveled so happy with another guy", etc). A lot of pain over my pathetic life during my twenties, I hate I never had the energy or stability to go to college, that everything I tried to make different failed by external factors most of the time (though I made my own mistakes).

My life fucking sucks.

Now some edgelord will say "do this or that" as if it was that easy or I lived in America, but it's not possible anymore for me to ever achieve any happyness anymore.

So again, it'll be about either killing myself soon or with 35yo.

My motivation? Boipussy.

It's funny that so many of us have the simple life goal of fucking home ownership these days.

That's a sign of just how much the American dream has decayed.

My life goal is owning a home as well and I'm not so sure I'll ever get there. At least not without investing just right or working side jobs.

I'm not making an argument on the minimum wage or saying anything poltical, but if the minimum wage of the 60s adjusted for modern inflation, the purchasing power would be equivalent to about 26 USD an hour. This just gives you an idea of how much Americans used to make versus what is common now.

This is why a man of 25, even working blue collar work back up through the 80s, could own a home and a new car. Most of our parents were in this boat.

It's certainly a lot worse these days. We're working twice as hard as they ever did (every baby boomer working blue collar jobs is at least 98% worthless, rude, and very lazy/incompetant), for wages that aren't half as much. Also, most of the white collar jobs that they once had relating to bureaucratic functions don't exist anymore, they've became automated by computers.... this is why many of the things they have 4 year degrees in, there's no jobs for anymore.

It's a very very different world. This is the great depression 2.0, the only reason people don't realize is because they've began to change the way they calculate unemployment and the CPI to make the numbers not seem as bad.

In Southern Europe it's the same, other than a lot worse.

If you reach 25 or 30 and you could go to college or get a lot of work experience, you better kill yourself. There won't be a life for you. No woman will love you, you won't get anything.

Sweet release of death, at least I have that. If only we had suicide booths as in Futurama...

>other than a lot worse

I meant:

>only that a lot worse

Chavs in slutty heels, masturbation & food.

not much tbh.. vidya entertains me only if ican get high over and over till i fall asleep on my bed like a sack of potato.. i also go to work, but failed a few pretty cool jobs since on same days i couldnt even get out of bed and convinced myself that is aight.. nah its not.. and the remorse on the next day fuck.. cant even kill myself since i have too many family members caring about me. idk why though since the past 8 years iv been living for myself, which you cant even call "living" anyway

Alcohol and little girls. Separate of course

don't let a bitch be a measure of how much your life is worth
99% of the time it's your own idealization of a person that tricks you into being obsessed, the actual person ends up being the same self centered piece of shit as anyone else
just get some money to satisfy your desire to fuck, love is just a social contract disguised as a fairy tale, people only love what they can take from you

The funny thing is that I know what you say is TRUTH, but my innards make me feel otherwise. Odd.

I'll give it one last try after many years of idling. Because getting some money and having some sex (I work out to improve my body) and play some stuff may be a nice thing to clinch on to get out of this life.

Thanks user for your words.

no problem man, l used to be like you, spent months feeling agonised, thinking about people who already forgot l existed at that point
and also refused to accept the fact, until a moment comes when you swallow so much bullshit, you think to yourself "you know how it is, and if you keep falling for this shit is because you enjoy it"
my mind clicked at that moment, and it came to what it is now, l'm at peace after so much time
there's no need to suffer that much for something so worthless