Look at this ugly bitch. Who the fuck would sexually assault Voldemort's daughter?

Look at this ugly bitch. Who the fuck would sexually assault Voldemort's daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBjhAQea02E
THAT FUCKING NOSE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mariel_amelia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

98% of this board.

This could be fun

she's a feminist too. shock horror, an ugly feminist.

Instagram
instagram.com/mariel_amelia/

MY GAWD

This has to be a man

Seriously.

>Brisbane's Finest Feminsts

>Listened to the whole thing
>Goes on and on about words hurting her
>THEY ARE FUCKING WORDS
>She walked away the first time
>Good
>Doesnt the second time and makes a big deal out of it
>???
>Theyre fucking words
>Not rape

What's wrong Mariel?

Yeah. We get it. You're upset.

If want a safe space ya ugly he-man stay in the kitchen

idk, people have strange tastes

some cucks are so attracted to mediocre girls like this that they develop a mental hatred and start posting them on imageboards and bitching about them

Please kill yourself.

Upset is an understatement. If I was given the opportunity to start a genocide, I would start killing all women and develop a full 110% plan to make males reproduce better specimens than women.

It's like someone stepped on a dolls face. Disgusting.

>mediocre

Don't talk yourself up so high Mariel

This entire thread is one gigantic samefag. How sad.

trap?

looks like fetal alchohol syndrome a bit maybe

either way shes fucking ugly as shit

that voice is so unsettling.

you've got issues. talk to a therapist.

>Implying multiple people can't find this man ugly

Are you........ triggered

Would you fuck it though

i would have thought so but the voice seems way too high for the amount of test that must have ruined her.
i'm not into women or people who look like women so... probably.

>Issues
>For hating women
>Found the clostedfag in denial
>Pretends to still like women in 2016
They made me hate them, its 2016 and they drove their gender/sex back into the dark ages whilst making everyone hate them because theyre bat shit crazy
>Tfw we only need women to reproduce
>They offer nothing significant to society
>They feed, live, thrive off men

If that's not a man, then that's a very unfortunate set of genes. Poor bastard.. I'd pretend people assaulted me too if I was that unattractive :-/

>THIS

Is this a trap/mental illness thread?

>"I don't think clothing is gendered"
>is trans, wears explicitly feminine clothing

>JUST

ok, user. just make sure you go to the therapist before you do an elliot roger, ok?

Just a prank bro

Let him do it user, cuz why not

fucking THIS. "gender is a construct...so i choose THIS construct"

shit nigga, if your gonna act like gender roles dont exist, dont act them right out

Bazinga

No way, im not going to do it. If I was given the chance to I would though.
>Therapist
>Like I want to open up and talk

yeah, if your idea of fun is typing 'haha u look lyk a man' on some ugly girls youtube

try not to overwhelm yourself on this wild online amusement ride

haha he look lyk a man! good eye user

anyone who uses the word social construct to say something doesn't exist is pretty dumb. money is a social construct but i don't think i'm imagining the coins in my head.
you opened up to me, at least a little. why don't you open up to someone who can actually help you?

fuck. someone should write that.
good thinking user.

thats a man

can i open up to you therapist-san? I want you to kill yourself plz uwu*

I just can't fathom how people talk about the positive idea involved with "feminism wants to abolish gender roles" whilst simultaneously pissing all over that concept with "there are nonbinary genders uwu"

Like, there are either two genders and no gender roles, or there are nonbinary genders. There's not a fucking gender spectrum, QED there's two genders and no fucking gender roles.

Though half the gender roles exist because of natural, statistical tendencies of genders.

Either way, obvious logical train is obvious, but nobody's ever actually stated this as far as I know, though lots of people find fault in the idea of multiple genders in one of the other like 800 ways you can find fault in it.

But feminism itself has motives that are actively countered by the acceptance of multiple genders. This alone implies that feminism isn't actually working towards progress, but to make itself more relevant and more of a white knight.

What the fuck haha. Makeup can't save that.

there you go, user. feeling better now?
i don't think feminism as a whole has any goal anymore. too many different people with completely different ideas of what feminism is are way to vocal about it. every group has their own motives and goals.

manlet beta cuck balding white knight at his finest

Can someone come pick up their son

Stop, your triggering me.... can you just please see a therapist?

Why don't you see a therapist©