I just met a guy who goes to r9k and was seeking a trap. i am super excite. I told him he can pull my hair, slap me...

I just met a guy who goes to r9k and was seeking a trap. i am super excite. I told him he can pull my hair, slap me, degrade me, use my mouth like a whores loose pussy, put me in a maid outfit and chastity belt, fuck me in any position he wants, for as long as he wants, and lead me around on a leash for the whole weekend. When he's gone I will cook and clean, and when he returns he fills me with his cum. I will probably end up getting passed around by his friends. He can have me on my knees, upside down with my head hanging off the bed, any way he likes. Everytime I brush my teeth I go deep enough to gag so I have no gag reflex, and I'm still really tight from kegels or perhaps genetics.

:)

ok then.

pic? something?

who cares

I have just a few :D

Obviously Sup Forums cares thats the first rule of Sup Forums. summer much?

and you don't think you will hate yourself afterwards?

lol no. I've done this before, once a year ago and I LOVED it, I destroy my ass all the time to the thought. I want to do it all the time but circumstances didn't permit it until now :)

Nice ass, more?

Any tips for a fag (me) who wants to find a similar situation to yours?

that's really broad, you need to be more specific.

sure :)

How do i find a guy into being rouch with me and using me for all that kinky stuff? Especially want a LTR type thing with a guy who fucks me like that

now THAT is an ass I would wreck.

why are you into this?

Sage in all fields.

because I'm a cumdumpster. Do you need more explanation?

Wreck it please

Where u from?

Fucking faggots like you are running New Orleans, get the fuck out of my city you mentally disabled dipshit

Where you from sissy slut, Kik?

Woah, I didn't even know men could do kegels.

god damn please keep posting pics or give me your kik

New Orleans hasn't been good since 1814.

Kys you fucking yankee

Those were the days....