Depression is extremely strong today. Numbness has reached a new high (low?)

Depression is extremely strong today. Numbness has reached a new high (low?).

Any advice Sup Forums? Besides killing myself. I review that option daily myself, so dw. I've got that covered.

Cold showers

how would that help?

So, you looking for advice on Sup Forums? You sure about that, son?

Why are u depressed user?

once you come to terms with being a faggot ass loser you can focus on not being such a faggot loser. just be the ass, and let shit fall from you.

Just go do something different.

I honestly can't even count how many times I would've killed myself already if I didn't do this. Even if you just go for a walk or a drive somewhere you haven't been, it helps.

You could send a pussy pick and I'll rate it. Only if it's close up though. It'll lighten up your mood. Trust me.

Because my brain is an asshole and won't produce enough dopamine, I guess? There's no particular reason, I'm just faulty.

Prostitute yourself out for a temporary feeling of importance

Is it worth the energy it would take to actually move? It's like my head is really heavy and cloudy right now. It's bullshit. Fuck this shit.

Realize that all suffering (we're talking psychological, not neurological, here) is the result of desire. Desire for companionship, money, fame, etc. Stop desiring anything, and you empty yourself of emotion. At least that's what worked for me, finally.

Have already seriously considered doing that. Cash + sex + prostitution is legal in sweden. To sell sex anyway, not to buy it.

stand on a cliff face on a windy day, if you don't jump clearly you're not depressed enough and should grow the fuck up.

been depressed since 12 years old, so about 10 years now
learn a new skill. i'm learning to play the piano and it's really helped.

Don't think I want to do that, actually. I appreciate the advice, but I don't want to turn tranquil just yet.

Wait so it's legal to BE a prostitute in Sweden but not to ask one to pleasure your butt in exchange for money?

It really is, believe me.

Pushing past the apathetic, zombie like feeling is the hardest part. Trust me though, going somewhere new really does help.

Relax, faggot.

oh shit, Buddha in the house

Probs your just fuckinb bored all the time user

>I don't want to turn tranquil just yet.
Tranquil? Who said anything about inner peace?
The best way I can describe it is disquiet. I notice the absence of emotion. But it beats being so depressed I feel like I'm drowning.

Depression isn't something that can come and go like a bad mood, I have a severe version of it myself. I recommend trying not to ruminate, but don't force anything either. Picking an activity that you are comfortable with and going for it completely and not half-assed might help (I like watching funny videos).

Sup Forums is a rough place to come with depression, the content here can often make it a lot worse. A small break might help, and comfort foods (I like coffee and cake.

When i had a pet he was nice to cuddle up with. When I had a female friend come over to check up on me cuddling with her was hit and miss. She would also bring me food, and it helped sometimes, so make sure you are eating.

If you let yourself sink in too far it is harder to climb out. Still possible, but the sooner you make an effort to feel better the more like you will come out of this faster.

I know its hard, I'm there myself. Look at what's working for you and try to focus on the good. Talk to yourself lie you are your best friend, even if you don't believe the positive stuff it's better than badgering yourself with negatives.

Yeah. I think the way they rationalize that decision is because many people are forced into prostitution.

They only prosecute the buyers because they're the ones perpetuating the sex trade, which sometimes is a profession people don't exactly choose. That's probably it.

Go do some yoga in your zen garden faggot

GO FOR A FUCKING RUN YOU MISSERABLE SHIT. LITTERALLY PULL YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR WANK PIT AND GET YOUR BLOOD PUMPING. seriously, working out changed my life, when I'm feeling shit getting my miserable emo ass out there and working out makes me feel better. Unless you're a fucking attention seeking pussy fag you'll go out and do what your body needs faggot.

try Electro-Convulsive Therapy

works wonders...

You're all over the place, aren't ya?

No it's always there, but the severity varies for me isall.

That last part sounds cute though, thanks for the advice. :')

Put your body through some near death experience to get the adrenaline pumping.

What is that exactly?

Sounds risky, user. I'm not THAT ready for death.

Not the same person but fuck you anyway

Perhaps some Confucius or Shinto would help?

1) Eat Chicken
2) Acquire the 5-HTP dietary suppement, and eat it
3) Drink plenty of water, and force yourself to exercise
or 4) if that's too hard, then roll around on the floor and whine about your life. Whatever gets the blood flowing.

The goal is to make your body produce seratonin.

"Near" death. Choke yourself. Once you are on the brink on losing consciousness you should get a burst of adrenaline once you stop

I've been told this before, actually. Problem is I do exercise, and this problem has still persisted since I was 13, meaning 8 years straight now.

hang in there user

Read the Wikipedia article about the human need of belonging
You'll understand the cause of your depression and perhaps you'll be able to dl something about it

Only if you edit the wikipedia article and add (Faggot) somewhere in the text for me to find.

Do it, I dare you.

>Trying this hard to be funny and failing

It'd give me incentive to read it.

*shrug*

>Trying this hard to criticise some who is trying to be funny and failing, and failing

Start fucking around with high voltage, you can do some cool stuff and if you fuck up in the slightest you die instantly. I just got a couple of microwave transformers so I can make plasmas. I'll die doing something interesting

Yeah, depression sucks, severe depression is serious. My therapist calls them 'cheer-leading statements' but rather than forcing myself to be positive I just try replacing the dark thoughts with neutral or nicer. I wouldn't tell my friend he's a piece of trash, so I try thinking that way when the dark thoughts start.

Not trying to run this into the ground, just understand how hard it can be. Show yourself some kindness, it can be the start of coping better with the pain.

Stay well.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

You seem upset.

Very

Increase your slack.

Xanax.

>Trying this hard to criticize who's criticizing someone trying to be funny and failing, and failing, and failing

>Trying this hard to criticize who's critiquing who's criticizing someone trying to be funny and failing, and failing, and failing, and failing

clams your age depressd telling some fag like you wouldn't know but the water clams you down make you feel like drowning but with the dying feeling like i said only tho who saw and smile at the bottom of that well truly know what at the bottom..still smile knowing this world is not..

...okay (wat?)