Hey Sup Forums, what are your religious beliefs?

Hey Sup Forums, what are your religious beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God's a sadist.

Next question.

Nothing
>Religion is dumb

Agnostic. I'm ok with those cult worshippers and their false gods, as long as they don't bring that shit to me and expect me not to whoop them in a debate.

Islam

Greek Orthodox

Atheism

kike

I believe that my dick shall rise again

Fuck off Jew

Im a Catholic, yup...

Clock Maker Theorist

Nice dubs you christian. Glad to see your religion is still a thing.

Thanks?

Oh shit dubs again?!? I didn't mean to offend you, really.

I'm an apostate former muslim. My family can never find out I drink beer or eat pork.

Another Catholic here

A brother!!

I see no dubs, get out ya filthy Jew

I noticed quite a few of us on here over the past year, after I read about the guy who does Bad Catholic blog comes here to troll atheists.

aw man, I wanted to post Merchant. He's my greatest

aren't they required to kill you if they discover you've left the religion?

seems like a shitty rule. why would anyone join a club where they kill you if you decide to quit? you know who else has that kind of rule? organized crime and gangs

Interestingly enough, the bible says to kill anyone who leaves Christianity and joins another religion. I guess Christians just take their book less literally.

>22
Kek is the one true God.

I'm a Druid over here.

I also read and practice lot of other sorts of hedge stuff.

Buddhist. Trying to get further into the zen side of things but modern life keeps cramping my style.

ahh, celtic/pagan? I always thought about joining that kind of religion, since I'm a big naturefag,

Atheist

You're not

I'm not sure honestly. Either atheist or agnostic. Either way literally no one knows what happens when we die. So what does it. Matter

Go for it. Groves are becoming more common everywhere. They literally brought a few of the sacred oaks from Europe around the US and are still doing that.

Plus it leads to some pretty powerful stuff the more you get invested. In fact, along with this, I would also suggest reading some stuff on a few of Solomonic grimoires and old nord practices. That's some powerful stuff too.

Religion's actual doctrines are fine it's just unfortunate that religious people don't actually follow them and tend to practice hatred instead. Also brainwashing children too young to understand what's actually happening in order to coax them into certain beliefs makes me adverse to organized religion although I am loathe to classify myself as anything like atheist considering their similar propaganda movements

If you were born in a different location your religion would be different. It's mostly just geographical brainwashing..

Which passage says you have to kill someone for leaving Christianity?

Not arguing that Christianity isn't a cancer like Islam...but some cancers are worse than others

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 13

I'm an atheist. But not like one of them Sam Harris, Bill Maher type atheists. I grew out of that shit in middle school, because I'm not a dick.

I hope this isn't a short trend and continues, I have yet to see a pagan suicide bomber.

I cannot refuse the possibility of a higher power

however, I will never follow the religion of man

I think you mean "refute." You can't refute the possibility.

You can refuse whatever you like.

>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 13
They always answer from the old testament. Either completely ignoring the fact ( or just completely uninformed) that Christ quite clear says a number of time " I am the fulfillment of the law" and proceeded to form a new covenant at the sermon on the mound. > Translation: old testament law is for jews only

I stand corrected.

Although its old testament and christfags will usually say that it doesn't apply anymore, even though Jesus literally said the old testament still applies

>“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

Doesn't stop Christians from using Leviticus when it's convenient.

He could have just meant he was making new laws, he never specifically said that this older law was now outdated, right?

Old testament rules still apply

>“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

and this is what cherry-picking religions gets us......

Aye

>homosexuality

That I'm destined to die, and nothing I or anyone else will ever do matters in vast and emptiness of the universe and that religions for the most part are just fragments of a greater truth and all that matters is doing whatever makes u happy or at least content cause that the best we will ever do and I'm okay with that. So live on user I'll drink to you guys.

Sun God for the win ...

seriously tho, why does islam have a moon as its symbol

Zoroastrian.

I don't believe in anything. There's no god, or after life or soul. I say we are just like any mammal and we invented religion for various reasons. I don't like calling myself an "atheist" because of the stigma attached to that term, I couldn't give a fiddlers fuck about what other people believe, leave 'em too it.

Im basically mormon, live in utah, stopped going at 18 but have ties to it still. Still believe but high atm lol

orthodox here who don't learn religion in school so basic catholic with painting not statuie

My nigga

Is it true that everyone in Utah is mormonic?
Why is it that way?

Russian orthodox

>mfw I wish I could seek solace in religion since life feels meaningless and hollow but can't because they're all retarded

Idi nahui cyka blyat

No one is sure why. Some people assume it was just some war banner or some shit and the muslims sort of just started using it as a general symbol of their faith.

Atheist but I frequent my local Unitarian Universalist church for the community it offers. They're chill about it, we got Christians, Jews, a few Buddhists and Wiccan/New Age folk as well as one Muslim dude who frequent the church. General idea is "Follow the Golden and Silver Rules" and "Discussion is encourages, shouting matches are not."

>Ancient
Saturn was discovered in the 1600s

agreed, user.