What do you do Sup Forums?

What do you do Sup Forums?

Be shocked I have a son then smoke some weeds.

gotta remain cool and hope he doesnt suck any dick before its too late

I'd accept the fact that I'm childless.

ask him who the fuck said it was okay for him to get guages
then take his shitty weed and smoke it all

"this is what u get bitch" rage fuck in ass

If he comes home like that, he's been sucking dick fir a very long time.

Make sure whatever kind of sex he has he stays disease free

Hate fuck him raw

I would fuck him in the ass

give him a full makeover

Ask him why he's looking at me instead of sucking my dick. Just because he put on some make up I won't suddenly stop fucking him. What's your point OP?

"Sooo... would it be inappropriate to say 'I have no son', or is this just for burning man? Because I love you, always and forever. I'd even love you if you were black. I just want to be informed."

Burn him befor his disorder spreds to the good children of the world

The same shit I always do when my kids do something stupid. Skulk in silent disappointment, drink, and await the cold embrace of death.

>that ass
Would fuck.

Be supportive because I've actually read books that aren't "mein Kampf"

Act cool and set up an orphanage ready to accept him, and when it's all set and done, call the cops to make sure everything runs smoothly as he leaves with only the clothes on his back.

His mother will probably never let me hear the end of it, but it'll be worth it. Better make sure all of his stuff in his room is gone so even if my wife tries to get him back, nothing of his is around. And if he does come back, I'll treat him as a person I don't even recognize with every family photo ever taken replaced with devils in place of his position.

As an actual father of teenagers I can tell you he isn't looking for support. He's trying to shock you. If you support him he's going to try to up his game and find something that will shock you.

I'd rip that little faggot's dick off, if he hadn't already got it sucked off by some shit skinned puerto rican bastard. Then I would tell the queer, "This is a house of God! Repent.. Repent!!!"

Kill myslef. Ive obviously failed.

I would make him homeless.

I'd be somewhat surprised, given that I'm 30 years old and judging by his apparent age, I would have fathered him at around age 15

Laugh. That's what I do when I'm tremendously uncomfortable.

Hammer that faget. Then kick him out of the house and erase him from the family tree.

lol both me and his mom are bisexual, but all 3 of us act girly as hell

No one really denied that that's a possibility. However, if straight male teenagers want to shock their parents the first thought usually isn't to just put on some make up. The other option is more likely and in any case, acting up about the whole thing would only do harm. Consulting a psychiatrist is the safest option since the psychiatrist can help him figure out what he really wants.

Wonder where I went wrong as a parent

Yes totally yes. I mean, not if i was his father, sorry. Just me thinking right now

I doubt my son would ever feel the need to use make up in order to attract male attention he craved so much during childhood.

Good parenting creates decent people.

The only reason anyone ever grows up to be like that, is because they were raised on a household with an absentee father figure. The father who was probably driven away from his kids by a selfish, greedy, ignorant, whore, who probably got pregnant intentionally, just so she could force the guy into supporting her.

That's what creates these broken individuals, bound to become directionless adults, trapped in an eternal search for this essential piece of themselves that is so vital for a person's healthy development. Now, forever lost, thanks to a female's greed, ignorance, and sense of entitlement.

A straight male teenager certainly isn't going to do that. There is a huge difference between your son saying "dad I'm gay" and walking into a room looking like that fucking smog monster.

If my son says he's gay I'd be supportive. If he looked like that train wreck I'd probably grumble with disappointment and go to my room and start drinking.

Kick his ass for fucking up his ears like that.

Talk with him about it and most likely let him do what he wants
Beating the shit out of him won't change how he feels

I'd be more mad about the gauges than the makeup. Sucking dick is a good way to get pussy.

Good parenting doesn't do dick. Bad parenting will fuck up a kid but mostly it's genetics and environment. You can be the best parent in the world but if you live in the ghetto or in San Francisco in OP's case it's you against every kid they go to school with.

All of that aside most people are just pieces of shit from the day they are born.

Fuck him in the ass.
My son will always get what he wants.

Tell him to save being a faggot until after he moves out of my house.

what's wrong with being gay or straight and a drag queen?

Call her a pretty faggot

"Hey, son - got a deal for you. You fix your moms make-up for her then fuck off out of the house for a few hours, and I'll overlook what a massive cockicidal maniac you are."

Firm but fair.

Nailed it.

>if you live in the ghetto
You shouldn't have children.

A good parent would never have a child if they, themselves, couldn't provide a healthy, and safe, environment for them. It's the parent's responsibility to provide everything their child needs in order for them to prosper, if they can't they aren't good parents at all.

Must be nice in your world
Care if I come over sometime?

give him the hot sweaty noisy grunty man love he so desperately craves

What? Do you think people who can barely support themselves should be allowed to have children anyway? What are you, a leftist?

As at 35 I had no sex with anything else then my own hand, two things could have happened. Either I started to breed through division, which means my son is kind of a me, and with both of us being like him, we now can gay it all up as a dynamic duo. Or it is a dream sequence so it doesn't matter.

Well in a perfect world, yes parents should be fully ready and prepared as adults before having children.
But the world is how it is

Someone is clearly projecting lol

I'd vote for Trump and have this kind of nonsense finally put to an end.

I would rape the fuck out of that. Fuck that boy bitch is hot.

>But the world is how it is
How about we start changing that, and start punishing people who can't even afford a decent life for themselves if they decide they want to have children?

How about we start cutting off welfare from the leeches who think they don't need to contribute to society in any way, but feel entitled to take full advantage of living in one, pumping out children simply because they know the government is going to pay for them?

Of course not, that's would be too radical, right?

Get the fuck out of here, you communist scum.

so, my brother told me he is transgender. wordless i go out of the room. then i smoke a zigatette und take a strong drink

Yeah. This.

Black dicks, because muh tolerance and slavery hurr durr

And this, my friends, is why white people will be extinct in 300 years.

Don't blame the white race for the niggers' lack of discipline and moral values.

Sit him down and tell him it is okay to explore his sexuality and ask about any changes in pronouns and or name. Not be an ass and accept everyone needs to figure out their likes and dislikes and what makes a person who they are even later in life.

I'm not I'm blaming our extinction on the white belief that we should only have kids when we are financially stable (whatever the fuck that means) and having kids far outside of prime breeding years assuming they have kids at all.

you'll be/you are a good parent, user. though i have strong doubts that the kid in the OP is trans and not just a (maybe even hetero) drag queen.

That's the responsible and moral thing to do. It's not a simple "belief", it's a virtue.

Earfuck his 8 gauge ear hole.

I don't have kids

Power wash that shit off his face

Tell him "tits or gtfo."

dad of the year award

Fuck his sissy bottom ass obvi

Sure nigger, I can introduce you to my shotgun. Bring your friends.

Why are you dressed like that and your gauges look like shit.

I'd congratulate him for being in the new Blade Runner movie

He would not be living in my house anymore. He would be left outside let him go suck some cock like the little homo he is. dont even contact me.

Honor kill him to protect your and your brother's honor.

only correct answer

This made me have a minor aneurysm. I just..I just wish I could go back to old Sup Forums where I would know this was satire and a deliberate troll. The world is so fucked.

Tell him he's to pretty for makeup... And call him a faggot... And tell him I love him anyways ... Mixed messages all around

>D-dad! I know you have the Gift!
>Charge me up! Pooze my boy hole!
Wat do?

You look like Adele with AIDS.

you were most likely taken for a fool by some crafty trickster

Ask him a few questions.

Didn't even nibble it - straight for the bait.

You even said "old Sup Forums"...

Now I don't know if YOU'RE successfully trolling ME... so meta.

Nah, you're just a nigger faggot.

Plug that hole in his ear, or maybe buy a tiny basketball and play hoops with it.

Poz that little Boi Pucci up

convince him to bring home a cute boyfriend for me to fuck

Well you're acting like a girl so you'll be treated as one.

*unzips pants*

imagine pushing your tongue down his throat and tasting stake cigarettes and forcing your hard cock down his waiting throat

>Sucking dick is a good way to get pussy.
Father I...

Son I am proud

All of a sudden I see three threads with the same subject? What's the matter, tired of posting cuckolds and coalburners? Get fucked.

I hope your kid kills you while you are vulnerable.

I would come out to him as a tranny faggot so he is deterred from doing anything stupid because of his Caitlyn Jenner abomination mom daddy dragging him to pride and embarrassing the fuck out of the little kike jew bastard.

you just know that he has a black bull named Tyrone

l'd wish the same for you, too bad you will never get to have kids.

Why the hell would I bring kids into a world full of jigaboos and KaBlam-os?

You'll probably have a son just like him, you pathetic faggot.