Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

What does it mean if a girl asks you if you're jealous?

tl;dr female friend goes away for a few weeks, comes back talking about how some other dude is awesome. Then gets excited when she calls me jealous on multiple occasions. She knows I already have a gf

Full story:
>A couple of my med-fag female friends went away for 4 weeks to a rural hospital to do their rotation there. They were staying with a few other guys and girls who also go to the same hospital as me.

>When they came back to visit me over the weekend, they started talking about one of the dudes (I'll call him Jacob) from our hospital who went over to the rural hospital as well.

>They would say things like 'Oh, Jacob says the funniest things, he's so witty, he's so cute, blah blah blah'.

>Then one of them turns to me, her eyes light up and is all like 'user! Are you jealous?!?' XD. The expression on my face had not changed markedly before this, nor was I questioning them in great detail about him.

>I'm just like sitting there thinking 'wtf? We're friends and she's asking me if I'm jealous'.

>She later explained that she meant that I was jealous that he is now their friend as well. But even in that context, asking me if I'm jealous that they have a new male friend makes no sense... right? Considering she has other male friends too.

>So about a week later when she comes back again, I decide to tease her and say 'So how is your new bf Jacob going?'. She immediately gets excited and blurts out 'user!! Are you threatened?!?'

>Similar thing again happened on facebook. I made a comment like that and she accuses me of being jealous. And her other two friends start laughing and going 'N'AWWWW'

Keep in mind that I have a gf that she knows about too.

So what do you think. The fuck does she think about me??

Is she just saying that cause she likes me? She is quite an extroverted girl, and never been in a relationship 100% confirmed. So i'm not sure.

Don't try to understand their petty games.

You like a girl ask her out. She says "no," ignore her and move on.

cont Later I confronted her about it, and was like 'lol, you totally like me' 'You're so full of shit, who asks their friends if they're jealous or threatened about other dudes?'

And she's denying it, then later says that its sad that I think that.

I later laugh with and tell Jacob (who's a totally chill dude) that she said he was cute etc etc, and her best friend tells her what I did. And she then gets pissed at me for telling him that.

What the fuck is going through her mind?!

stfu with this stupid bullshit you cancerous faggot

fuck her already you pussy bitch

don't bother with it

She likes you OP

Don't get lost in the fucked up labyrinth that is the female mind

hmm

Gayfag here, either love your girlfriend or lose them both. Friend is trying to steal you or at least gain you one way or the other. I'd fuck off hard. She's trying to one up your girl and show you her, but that doesn't mean she'd date you or even continue the friendship.. She's most likely looking for verification for herself.

Bitches are cray.

Move on folks, nothing to see here.

This girl is 100% virigin and never been in a relationship. Which surprised me because she's about a 6/10 and very social.

She is quite responsible, and is a medfag, so isn't a retarded slut. (although i know a few med girls who are total sluts).

Yeah she wants you. Either that or she's enjoying a dojin fantasy where you vie for her affections. Either way it's fucked up and you should probably start distancing yourself. Keep it professional, when ever she starts up with the nattering, say you need to check on a patient. If she's got you on her own, act like somethings bugging you. Say you're having trouble with relationship, ask advice. If she gives terrible advice, then you know for damn sure she's trying it on.

Okay, here's what's happening as I see it.

She's female, and you're too young and stupid to realise what that means. Run. Far, far away.

She ain't your gf, she ain't fucking you, and already the head-games have begun...

Far, far away OP. Far away...

She sounds annoying as fuck, tell her to fuck off. No decent person does this shit

She wants you to fuck her, obviously. Possibly because she likes you, but probably for narcissistic reasons in this case. I would advise against it unless of course you hate your girlfriend.

Or she might be messing with you because it's easy and you're weak.

DUDE THIS IS MY FETISH!!!
STAY THE EVER LIVING FUCK AWAY IF YOU ARNT LOVING IT.

she is into humiliation and cuckholding
you fucking virgin.

it can be a great time...how ever it can be socially lets say risky.

but yeah this girl would wreck me and id love it.
sadly she will be alone for ever.

she thinks all me are grasping for female affirmation.

think of a old guy in a suit who knows all young girls are sluts.

(yes you are the slut this time, in her hopeful mind anyways)

dude its a fetish dont be such a prude.

How old are these people, like 7 or 8? Thirteen at best. Why do they u should be jelly or threaty?

but for drizzle my bro.
want it to stop? laugh in her face.
tell her not to flatter her self.
tell her about your wife/gf every time she speaks.

tell other people shes being sexually forward and its funny!

100% that its funny

any ween from the harmless funny slut.
and you are in she raped me girls are ick
shes right and i dont want to admit it land.

She has convinced herself that you are fatally attracted to her and you'd be all over her if you hadn't gotten a girlfriend as a foil to her womanly powers. It doesn't enter her mind that you see her as "just a friend" as all men are in love with her, and all women would love to be her.

You're in a no-win situation: cool your friendship and you'll be petulant through your jealousy and love; keep going and you are one of the adoring acolytes that fawn over her, have her picture in their wallets and sit attentively at her feet. That, or you are in love with her, in denial, and your body language makes it obvious - all the same as far as she is concerned.

I'd drop the friendship - she's mentally a hormonal girl of 12

You sound like a nigger desperately trying to communicate.

that would be the point chap.
it's not my first post in this thread.

Chicks do this petty shit all the time. Friendzone her in a slightly condescending way. Nothing that'll make an enemy, just that shows you're the adult and the one in charge of whatever the fuck she's tryna pull.

(cont)
I'll take a punt and say that she likes to be the centre of attention in any group situation. If I'm right, it gives further force to my conclusions above

It's not worth trying to understand. Don't confront. Don't play into it. Just straight up ignore it and/or her.

If she asks, just tell her that she was being obnoxious and it made you not want to talk to her. Leave it at that, walk away.

This guy knows exactly what is up.

lol if you have a girlfriend why do you even care. you obviously want the ego boost of knowing she's into you. Which makes you exactly the same as her. If you hadn't mentioned med school I'd have guessed you all are 15.

So your saying that 15year olds can't go to medschool? What an ageist thing to say, I bet that you are a white cis male.

Women love attention and jealousy is a form of attention. This bitch is just an attention fishing for "complements".

fucking ageist cis scum

So you're (note correct use) saying that only white cis males can have prejudices? I'll bet you are a fluidly asexual pan-sexual being who identifies as snowflakekin

ignore her for a week or two, and see the reaction you get

Yes, because only whites can be racist because whites have all the power.

As a demi-sexual agender non binary plantkin I have suffered enough, so stop triggering me by correcting my grammar.

Fishing for complements, she sounds like a right cunt.
Cut her out of your life man, you'll be better for it.