I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums

I found out a while back that my friend had been doing dope. It started out as a "occasional" thing. With me telling him that he was going to get addicted. His rebuttal being he could control it. My issue is, it's completely taken control of his life, and he's not the same person. It's not like I can go to his parents either, because they're the people that got him hooked on it.
Also his dads in prison for escaping prison, and his moms in cahoots with a large Drug-Dealer. He gets most of his dope from his little sister or older brother. What can i do to save him before it's too late?

He's poast salvation, I'm afraid. Do the humane thing, euthanize him.

He's been my best friend since pre-kindergarten.
:(

THE FUCK DI YOU MEAN BY DOPE? HEROIN? CRACK? POT? BRUH THAT'S SO VAGUE

Sorry I should have specified.

It's Meth

Oh. Kick his ass, or his dealers

Get him arrested

To be honest you cant do anything they get lost in that shit and sounds like that shit is around him all the time one of my friends was found in a shit motel od and he had loving parents with money trying to help him

I don't want to get him arrested because I know that will just fuck him up more.

I could never raise a hand to my nigga.

That's what I'm scared of happening

dope as in heroin, or just marijuana?

>he's in prison for escaping prison

nigga what

What is odd is most my friends including myself do drugs mostly coke but only once every 3-4 months i guess when we were younger we did do it more but still he was the only one that was a full time user i guess it is a trait in some peoples DNA

Was in a minimum security prison for 11 months.
decided he didn't want to be there so he literally walked out got caught after getting snitched on by his gf and got a few years in maximum security prison.

if you say 'dope' one more time...

if his whole family is doing meth that sounds a bit intense. its kool to do meth if youre a responsible adult but a situation where a whole family is doing it.. can't be good.
it makes you feel very on edge, as in restless.
when I do meth i have to take a few weeks without it otherwise I get rather anxious.
I dunno what you can do about it. sounds like a fucking hardcore family if you ask me. maybe they do need an intervention.
what country are you from?

Funny story we were actually mobbing over to his grandmas house because is jesus-loving psychopathic uncle was going to church and we found him hiding in a closet curled up in some coats and old lady dresses in the midst of doing a line of meth off a handbag.

U.S.A

Buy a shotgun. Shoot dealer with shotgun.

Use buckshot. No rifling so it's untraceable.

I feel you had a best friend since kindergarten he started doing oxy when we dropped earlier that night I'm not into injections or snorting after that he stopped calling me would avoid me my texts and phone calls last I heard about him he was addicted/dealing meth it's sad but I just let him go I know I'm going to go to his funeral in a few years

Fuck dude that sucks.
We were both homeless together.
I just found out he's been shooting up the other weekend while we were drinking together.

His dealer is his brother and sisters